D-Day Disgrace

Did you run for President 'tard? Then have a steaming hot mug of STFU. :thup:

Wow. The liberals are REALLY desperate to prevent people from talking about Obama's transgressions and lawbreaking.

Now the only people they allow to speak, are those who have been Presidential candidates themselves???

Yet RWers are the ones who put people on ignore, and refuse to report both sides on their "news"...typical semi-fascist bs...:eusa_whistle: Can't have any facts interupting their idiot fugue state lol...

Reagan Rule 1: The United States should not commit its forces to military actions overseas unless the cause is vital to our national interest.

Do you really wish to argue that a President Reagan would launch an attack against Iran today?

As I recall it was Reagan who Cut & Ran from the Middle East after 200+ Marines were killed in the Beirut bombing attack.

241 Americans, 220 were Marines.

(haterpubdupes haterpubdupes ad infinitum)

The above post is a perfect example of what a "hater dupe" really is. You preach hate in every post, you hate everyone who does not bow down and kiss obama's ass. You attempt to rewrite history to suit your foolish marxist collectivist ideas.

your nose is so far up obama's ass you will never get it out. You are unworthy of any further response--------welcome to the ignore list.

Well said.

[quote =Pennywise;9220642]
obama disgraces the country one more time!

Obama Chomps On Gum During D-Day Anniversary Event?Update: France Not Happy | Weasel Zippers

To answer the question. Yes. It would kill him to show a little respect.

How uncouth.

Nicorette for the chain smoking president who can't light up. He's so damn lame.[/QUOTE]

Nicorette? After six years? So he's lying when he said he quit smoking? That might be worse than doublemint.

Iran shows no actual evidence of a nuclear bomb program hater dupes, has the best educated populace in the ME, is dying to go modern, and hasn't attacked ANYONE in 2400 years. They have plenty of reason to hate our GOP foreign policy.Read something. Not from Murdoch, Adelson, or Moonie.

The above post is a perfect example of what a "hater dupe" really is. You preach hate in every post, you hate everyone who does not bow down and kiss obama's ass. You attempt to rewrite history to suit your foolish marxist collectivist ideas.

your nose is so far up obama's ass you will never get it out. You are unworthy of any further response--------welcome to the ignore list.

francoHFW's posts exemplify what it takes to get on my ignore list. He's even the one who lead me to the ignore function. You did a good job of putting this criteria into words.

Reagan Rule 1: The United States should not commit its forces to military actions overseas unless the cause is vital to our national interest.

Do you really wish to argue that a President Reagan would launch an attack against Iran today?

Don't know for sure but I bet Iran wouldn't talk so tough.

Junior Bush's bellicose bluster didn't inspire Saddam Hussein to tone it down now did it?

Nor did his 'axis of evil' blather.

Running against former President Bush's image, the Obama campaign promised that his election would restore America's image in the world.

Now, this:

1." 'America cannot do a damn thing': Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei taunts President Obama claiming he doesn't have the guts for a military attack.

2. Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has taunted President Barack Obama, claiming that the U.S. no longer has the guts for battle.

3. ....Ayatollah Ruhollah Khamenei, the 74-year-old Shiite Muslim cleric proclaimed that 'military attack is not a priority for Americans now.'
He stood on a podium amid banners boasting 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' as he reacted to a speech President Obama gave to West Point last week.

4. ...Khamenei, second from left, called President Obama a chicken in a speech during a ceremony....

5. The gibe comes as President Obama is being critisised for negotiating with Taliban to swap five hardened terrorists for suspected deserter...

6. ....the supreme leader launched another verbal attack on America, claiming his country's struggle will only end when it defeats U.S.-led oppression.....'Battle and jihad are endless....

7. Enriched uranium provides fuel for nuclear generating stations but it is also, if refined to a high level, the key ingredient for atomic bombs.

8. ....Iran's declared civilian nuclear energy programme is a facade for seeking a weapons capability. Iran denies this but it has a history of hiding activity from U.N. nuclear inspectors."
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei claims Obama doesn't have the guts for a military attack | Mail Online

Just one more successful conclusion in Obama's panorama of foreign policy struggles.

This is what happens when you choose a community organizer for President.

Sticks and Stones, Chic. What do I care about what they say? People can say anything they want. Doesn't make it true. Maybe Khamenei is trying to goad us into an attack. Have you ever thought of that? That's no reason to do it. Besides, we've got the most awesome military might on the planet. Hell, Khamenei knows that. Let 'im spout off.

I miss Ronnie.

Listen anytime. A Ronnie for every occasion.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?V=SKEmuLEnrUc]YouTube[/ame]

Ronnie you say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSt1oEIshE]1983 Ronnie James Dio "Rainbow In The Dark" (Rock Palace) - YouTube[/ame]

The 2 Ronnies, I win!

MV5BMTI3MzY4NjI4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyMzkxMQ@@._V1_SY475_SX338_AL_.jpg

Classic British comedy, btw, FYI for you children lol.

Don't know for sure but I bet Iran wouldn't talk so tough.

Junior Bush's bellicose bluster didn't inspire Saddam Hussein to tone it down now did it?

Nor did his 'axis of evil' blather.

Bush did inspire Gaddafi to stop all weapons development and give the UN full access to all sites.

Truthfully do you think that in today's environment we could pull off D-Day?

Consider that Saddam was as bad as Hitler yet many did not want to remove him from power and the only way that would happen was through invasion.

Consider that we could not just bomb the crap out of him as we did in Serbia. We were already bombing the crap out of Hitler with a great loss of life.

I don't think today we would be capable of the same thing our fathers did. But then I look to Iraq and see what our young men did and it does give me hope.

francoHFW's posts exemplify what it takes to get on my ignore list. He's even the one who lead me to the ignore function. You did a good job of putting this criteria into words.

Facts that don't match your brainwashed propaganda really piss you off eh...In the same way ugly Americans can't distinguish between hostile gov'ts and their people, you can't distinguish between hostile views and the ones who hold them, and hate them. Not the way I think.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:

How bout that California Chrome? Relax.

What "other" failures to respond did Reagan do?

I remember what he did respond to, the terrorist attacks against the troops like in Germany.

His weak response to the Disco bombing was worse than a token response. The air strike managed to bomb a Qadafi home and killed his infant daughter. He vowed to the Arab world he would have his revenge and Ronnie ignored the threat. You don't really want a list of all the terrorist attacks made against the US under Reagan, do you.

Qadafi gave up his nuclear weapons program right after that attack. Qadafi was killed by his own people and now Libya is controlled by the muslim brotherhood.

No one has ever said that Reagan was perfect------------But he was 10000% better than the fool currently sleeping in the whitehouse.

Qadafi didn't give up his WMD programs after Reagan's weak ass response. He increased it, and increased his support for further terrorist attacks. He even took out another passenger jet, UTA 772, French, so we won't count that one.

Quadafi didn't quit his nuke program until 2003 and 2004. If you have a link showing how Reagan's bombing forced him to stop his program show us some evidence. Even a comic book link would give you a tiny shred of cred, but I happen to know for certain you can't even find a comic book.

Facts that don't match your brainwashed propaganda really piss you off eh...In the same way ugly Americans can't distinguish between hostile gov'ts and their people, you can't distinguish between hostile views and the ones who hold them, and hate them. Not the way I think.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:

How bout that California Chrome? Relax.

Ignore Franco? nah.....it's comedy gold.......oh and it's pub crappe

We needed Pearl Harbor to become united in 1941- RWers were haters of FDR and anything he wanted. Like Today, a depression showed their corruption and greed explicitly, so they turned to blind hate like today....have another 14 years of Dem power...

Forum List

Back