D Twofer: Backfire from the Moore Dirty Trick and Blowback too

They struck too soon with Moore, giving him and his lawyer time to rip the case apart and forgot that they have 25 senate seats to defend in 2018. Liberal donors and office holders have given enough evidence that they are the main sexual predators because Alred showed that no one was too powerful to out as a sexual predator. I have posted that D stands also for either Dumber or Dumbest but even I am surprised that they managed to pull off this kind of losers trifecta.

Loss of a possible seat by over playing their hand, Moore did date women a decade younger than himself. That in and of itself without all the case helper might have put him out of the running.

Giving the Rs a campaign issue in 2018 in case the tax bill doesn't pass.

And partially blowing up their donor base.

???? So the backfire is that Moore has been shown as a creepy 30 year old who liked to date teenagers and may have sexually assaulted two of them?

Moore is no bill clinton..........

One big lib after another is getting canned...talk about back fire.

When your house is filled to the brim with women abusers you should not point your finger at the 40 year old house down the block....:badgrin:
GHW Bush says he used to get away with it...

As a liberal- I am okay with liberals getting fired for sexual harrassment.

Shame Conservatives don't care when Republicans do it
Your okay with it now...not 20 years ago. .

Frankly lots of things have changed. 20 years ago Bill Cosby hadn't been driven out of the industry by sexual scandal. 20 years ago the Right didn't care about Anita Hill's sexual harrassment claims.

I would like to think that I- and perhaps some of the rest of us- are more enlightened now.

Claims are just that... Claims...

No proof....

They struck too soon with Moore, giving him and his lawyer time to rip the case apart and forgot that they have 25 senate seats to defend in 2018. Liberal donors and office holders have given enough evidence that they are the main sexual predators because Alred showed that no one was too powerful to out as a sexual predator. I have posted that D stands also for either Dumber or Dumbest but even I am surprised that they managed to pull off this kind of losers trifecta.

Loss of a possible seat by over playing their hand, Moore did date women a decade younger than himself. That in and of itself without all the case helper might have put him out of the running.

???? So the backfire is that Moore has been shown as a creepy 30 year old who liked to date teenagers and may have sexually assaulted two of them?

Bill Clinton is no Moore on the political stage...

Thank God for that...

bill clinton was a lying pervert...

Thank God for that...

Are you going to lie to me and tell me you have never lied or had a perverted thought in yer life, huh Jesus?

Frankly lots of things have changed. 20 years ago Bill Cosby hadn't been driven out of the industry by sexual scandal. 20 years ago the Right didn't care about Anita Hill's sexual harrassment claims.

I would like to think that I- and perhaps some of the rest of us- are more enlightened now.
Well Hill's claims were never proven to the extent that Clinton and Lewinsky was but I actually did take Hill's claim seriously and was in favor of a different Justice who's name I have long forgotten.
This is a good thing in my opinion. Powerful men or weak men with power over women need to be respectful towards women. I was taught to place women on a pedestal and treat them with respect at all times. Things are very different today.

Thank God for that...

Are you going to lie to me and tell me you have never lied or had a perverted thought in yer life, huh Jesus?

I admit I am human.....

But no where close to billy bopper...

Thank God for that...

I admit I am human.....

But no where close to billy bopper...
Don't feel guilty surely there is still time to play catch up...

Well Hill's claims were never proven to the extent that Clinton and Lewinsky was but I actually did take Hill's claim seriously and was in favor of a different Justice who's name I have long forgotten.
This is a good thing in my opinion. Powerful men or weak men with power over women need to be respectful towards women. I was taught to place women on a pedestal and treat them with respect at all times. Things are very different today.

So that is where you have put Moore's accusers today?

Well Hill's claims were never proven to the extent that Clinton and Lewinsky .

Clinton and Lewinsky? That was not sexual assault or sexual harassment. It was adultery, it was totally inappropriate- but neither party has ever said it was not consensual.

The illegal part of it was Bill lying about getting a blow job.

It was never much of a possibility - a very very long shot.

It was never much of a possibility - a very very long shot.

Slight disagreement if the news had been broken today I would expect Moore would be way behind come election day and deeper in panic mode. Win the seat and lose 2018 for certain would be the way to bet but that would get the seat.

Of course but there is an accusation of misconduct from an event that took place 40 years ago. The Judge was not in hiding all these years. He was running for his judgeship and we heard none of this. It's just too convenient and frankly fits the mold of Democrat dirty tricks. Maybe swamp dirty tricks is more app in this case.

Of course but there is an accusation of misconduct from an event that took place 40 years ago. The Judge was not in hiding all these years. He was running for his judgeship and we heard none of this. It's just too convenient and frankly fits the mold of Democrat dirty tricks. Maybe swamp dirty tricks is more app in this case.

More like astonishingly stupid Democratic party tricks.

And by the 'mold of Democrat dirty tricks' - you mean that the mold of Conservatives like James O'keefe- who hired a woman to make a false claim about Judge Moore- in order to plant Fake News.

And yes- that is typical of Republican dirty swamp tricks.

And by the 'mold of Democrat dirty tricks' - you mean that the mold of Conservatives like James O'keefe- who hired a woman to make a false claim about Judge Moore- in order to plant Fake News.

And yes- that is typical of Republican dirty swamp tricks.
To that I would say nice try do better next time O'keefe....

Forum List

Back