DACA: "congrats kid, your parents broke the law, here's a winning lotto ticket"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Unless I'm missing something this is the Hussein administration / Democrat logic is it not?
Metaphorically speaking:
Parents robbed a bank, gave the children the stolen loot and authorities allowed the children to keep the cash citing "kids shouldn't pay for their parents mistakes"?
Am I even close?

Last edited:
You'd throw children with no connection to the culture their parents came from into a country they've never known? Some of them don't even speak the language. Do you not understand that that's evil? You'd have to have no empathy at all to support getting rid of DACA and kicking out people that grew up in and have only known the United States.

Last edited:
You'd throw children with no connection to the culture their parents came from into a country they've never known?...
Their parents should have thought of that before subjecting them to such risk.

...Some of them don't even speak the language...
Their parents should have thought of that before subjecting them to such risk.

...Do you not understand that that's evil?...
Incorrect... enforcement of US Immigration Law is not evil.

...You'd have to have no empathy at all to support getting rid of DACA.
Irrelevant to the enforcement of US Immigration Law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allowing so-called 'Dreamers' to remain upon US soil would have two substantive negative consequences:

1. it sets a bad legal precedent for the future of border integrity and national sovereignty

2. it sends the wrong message to those millions still beyond our borders who might contemplate illegal entry in the future

The avoidance of these two negative consequences outweighs all other concerns by several orders of magnitude.

The time has come to (1) serve-up a harsh lesson to outsiders and (2) begin ignoring Liberal arguments and actions in this matter.

Last edited:
You'd throw children with no connection to the culture their parents came from into a country they've never known? Some of them don't even speak the language. Do you not understand that that's evil? You'd have to have no empathy at all to support getting rid of DACA.

The "empathy" must end bud....everyone has a sob story worthy of empathy to tell. When and where does it stop? Let me guess...right after these 800k are thrown on the backs of taxpayers...right? RIGHT!
We have laws and a Constitution that we are suppose to respect and adhere to...there can't always be lateral movement and gray area.

You'd throw children with no connection to the culture their parents came from into a country they've never known? Some of them don't even speak the language. Do you not understand that that's evil? You'd have to have no empathy at all to support getting rid of DACA and kicking out people that grew up in and have only known the United States. You'd basically be sentencing a lot of them to death.
Should they be given classes in their culture before being sent back across the border?

You'd throw children with no connection to the culture their parents came from into a country they've never known? Some of them don't even speak the language. Do you not understand that that's evil? You'd have to have no empathy at all to support getting rid of DACA and kicking out people that grew up in and have only known the United States. You'd basically be sentencing a lot of them to death.
What about the people waiting in line legally? why do these people who break the law deserve any type of forgiveness on the matter?

Should they be given classes in their culture before being sent back across the border?

I understand the importance of maintaining our borders. I support cracking down in a lot of ways, but something about this just feels wrong. These kids for all intents and purposes are American. They grew up here, they speak the language and everybody they know is from here. I don't support removing DACA.

/----/ Please post a list of countries that have something similar to DACA. TIA

I understand the importance of maintaining our borders. I support cracking down in a lot of ways, but something about this just feels wrong. These kids for all intents and purposes are American. They grew up here, they speak the language and everybody they know is from here. I don't support removing DACA.
These kids for all intents and purposes are American

Yes

South American,

Central American.

What about the people waiting in line legally? why do these people who break the law deserve any type of forgiveness on the matter?

The children didn't break any laws. Actual border hopping illegals should be sent straight back to the country they came from, but all these kids did was grow up in the only world they knew. They didn't make that decision. You'd basically be ruining the lives of thousands of young people.

The children didn't break any laws. Actual border hopping illegals should be send straight back to the country they came from, but all these kids did was grow up in the only world they knew. They didn't make that decision. You'd basically be ruining the lives of thousands of young people.
Actual border hopping illegals should be send straight back to the country they came from,
and leave their kids here for the US to raise?

are you promoting separating families?

send the kids with them

DACA fucks over law abiding people waiting in line legally, DACA is unconstitutional and unacceptable

Last edited:

The children didn't break any laws. Actual border hopping illegals should be sent straight back to the country they came from, but all these kids did was grow up in the only world they knew. They didn't make that decision. You'd basically be ruining the lives of thousands of young people.
Shit happens, you cannot expect people that want nothing to do with these people to pay for their way.

It's a hard situation and there aren't easy answers. I hear everything you're all saying, but as I sit here my gut still just says "No, that's not okay." Things aren't dire enough that I feel the need to support seriously fucking with the lives of young people that grew up in the United States. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it is for me.

It's a hard situation and there aren't easy answers. I hear everything you're all saying, but as I sit here my gut still just says "No, that's not okay." Things aren't dire enough that I feel the need to support seriously fucking with the lives of young people that grew up in the United States. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it is for me.
Why should other people on the hook to pay for their way? They are here illegally - illegal is illegal

Why should other people on the hook to pay for their way? They are here illegally - illegal is illegal

Do you think your way of life will be impacted one way or the other? Like, when we round these kids up and fly them "home" will things be looking up by that point, or was it all just for the sake of making people that see it that way you do feel better? I wonder...

Do you think your way of life will be impacted one way or the other? Like, when we round these kids up and fly them "home" will things be looking up by that point, or was it all just for the sake of making people that see it that way you do feel better? I wonder...
Make them go to the back of the line, they do not deserve a free ride.

a99ed243a27bccb44bc2ae60b5c85e6fef9df50d017e02e2d197a87ae81d2b54.jpg

Just existing does not give anybody the right to be here… No one deserves a free ride

2becc0f247d811bed9bb1013fd33747ac56e946f8bea0c6520eddba09d639d30.jpg

Forum List

Back