Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Since when is holding a gun and a baby illegal? :confused:

Dad arrested after posting picture of himself holding baby and BB gun
Published January 29, 2013
FoxNews.com

An Ohio dad was arrested after police said he posted a photo on Facebook of himself holding his baby daughter and a BB gun, Fox 19 reported.
Domonic Gaines, 22, was charged with child endangerment. Police told the station that the close proximity of the child to the gun in the photo is cause for concern. It was initially believed that Gaines was holding an actual handgun in the photo, according to earlier reports.
Gaines was in court on Monday and called the incident a misunderstanding. He was playing with the gun while visiting relatives, WLWT.com reported. His attorney said Gaines' ex-wife saw the photo and alerted authorities, the report said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/2...self-holding-baby-and-bb-gun/?test=latestnews

Since the Nazis started their latest demonization of all things gun. He voted for obummer he gets what he voted for. No sympathy from here. I hope he rots in jail.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

FoxNews.com

An Ohio dad was arrested after police said he posted a photo on Facebook of himself holding his baby daughter and a BB gun, Fox 19 reported.
Domonic Gaines, 22, was charged with child endangerment. Police told the station that the close proximity of the child to the gun in the photo is cause for concern. It was initially believed that Gaines was holding an actual handgun in the photo, according to earlier reports.
Gaines was in court on Monday and called the incident a misunderstanding. He was playing with the gun while visiting relatives, WLWT.com reported. His attorney said Gaines' ex-wife saw the photo and alerted authorities, the report said.

Dad arrested after posting picture of himself holding baby and BB gun | Fox News

and this is a story because? Ohio is Boehner (R) country so thats where the blame goes. :)

Last edited:
Since the Nazis started their latest demonization of all things gun. He voted for obummer he gets what he voted for. No sympathy from here. I hope he rots in jail.

BULLSHIT.

He may be a fucking idiot who voted for Obama, but this kind of walking all over our rights scares the hell out of me.

tough shit man, as the libtards are so fond of saying "elections have consequences" and guess what? they also say "Republicans will never take the WH again" so you better start making a contingency plan.

BULLSHIT.

He may be a fucking idiot who voted for Obama, but this kind of walking all over our rights scares the hell out of me.

tough shit man, as the libtards are so fond of saying "elections have consequences" and guess what? they also say "Republicans will never take the WH again" so you better start making a contingency plan.

did you take drama class at liberty university Willow? :eusa_eh:

BULLSHIT.

did you take drama class at liberty university Willow? :eusa_eh:

bite me pig.

FoxNews.com

Dad arrested after posting picture of himself holding baby and BB gun | Fox News

and this is a story because? Ohio is Boehner (R) country so thats where the blame goes. :)

So.. is it illegal in Ohio to hold a gun if you have a child present? Do you not see a problem with this?

BULLSHIT.

Sorry Willow, but one wrong don't make the other right.

This is a miscarriage of the law.. If it can happen to him, it can happen to me.

Here is the picture. Can't see if the gun was loaded, I can see it was not pointed at the child. His finger was not even on the trigger.

idec87d321695bc3c27ac06274269c.jpg

Man arrested for posing with baby and BB gun on Facebook photo -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

BULLSHIT.

This is a miscarriage of the law.. If it can happen to him, it can happen to me.

I'd post your bail.

BULLSHIT.

Seriously, people are going to have to stand up and put a stop to this type of nonsense. Guns do not jump up and shoot people of their own accords and our society has got to stop tolerating the nanny state stripping of personal liberties. How far are we going to let this go?

Seems like a insanely ridiculous thing to get arrested for. I'm wondering if there's more to this story...

More? I'm confident there's less to the story !!! The guy is an idiot! The cops were even stupider....

:lol:

He might be an idiot but being an idiot isn't illegal. Even if this guy is never convicted of anything, he has been jailed..probably money out of pocket and all because of a picture that didn't show his child in any type of dangerous situation. It's similar to the film maker Hillary had jailed as her Benghazi scapegoat. People can't let this stuff stand unless we're prepared just to cede our personal liberty.

Forum List

Back