Dad Arrested After Posting Picture Of Himself Holding Baby And BB Gun

So let me get this straight...
First: "False..." means someone was arrested for a picture...

ROFL

Leftism, noun: the condition of being a fucking retard without even rudimentary reasoning abilities.

{"What happened was my baby's father, Domonic, took a picture of my daughter and him sitting down with a BB gun and my mother, Sylvia Price, called the news and called the police saying my daughter was in danger, but she wasn't," Price said.

"The gun was fake. It was a BB gun. It wasn't loaded or nothing. My daughter was in no kind of danger whatsoever and it got turned into something it wasn't supposed to be," she added.

The photo, which has since been removed, showed Gaines holding his daughter, Paradise, with the BB gun. Police said the close proximity of the pistol to the child created a substantial risk of physical harm.

"Gaines was arraigned Monday morning in Hamilton County Municipal Court and was released from the Hamilton County Justice Center Monday afternoon after posting 10 percent of his $2,000 bond," WCPO said. Gaines was charged with child endangerment.}

Ohio man arrested after posting picture of baby and BB gun on Facebook - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Second: "Neither..." means such an arrest is impossible.

Right, because it's impossible for the authorities to violate the law..

You communist sure are smart....

Interesting juxtapositions on your planet where you have it both ways at once. Kind of the hermaphrodites of rhetoric.

Must be weird.

You try so hard, and fail so pathetically...

So let me get this straight...
First: "False..." means someone was arrested for a picture...

ROFL

Leftism, noun: the condition of being a fucking retard without even rudimentary reasoning abilities.

{"What happened was my baby's father, Domonic, took a picture of my daughter and him sitting down with a BB gun and my mother, Sylvia Price, called the news and called the police saying my daughter was in danger, but she wasn't," Price said.

"The gun was fake. It was a BB gun. It wasn't loaded or nothing. My daughter was in no kind of danger whatsoever and it got turned into something it wasn't supposed to be," she added.

The photo, which has since been removed, showed Gaines holding his daughter, Paradise, with the BB gun. Police said the close proximity of the pistol to the child created a substantial risk of physical harm.

"Gaines was arraigned Monday morning in Hamilton County Municipal Court and was released from the Hamilton County Justice Center Monday afternoon after posting 10 percent of his $2,000 bond," WCPO said. Gaines was charged with child endangerment.}

Ohio man arrested after posting picture of baby and BB gun on Facebook - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

Second: "Neither..." means such an arrest is impossible.

Right, because it's impossible for the authorities to violate the law..

You communist sure are smart....

Interesting juxtapositions on your planet where you have it both ways at once. Kind of the hermaphrodites of rhetoric.

Must be weird.

You try so hard, and fail so pathetically...

Hey, I don't go around contradicting myself... :razz:
("You communist are" whut?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back