🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, what I want for my daughter (and son) isn't a specific race, but someone who is good to them, and good for them. I had that. I was blessed in that regard.
I wanted a specific race for my son. Daytona.

People should go to prom with whom they want, and marry whom they want. Racist fathers be damned.
In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.

People should go to prom with whom they want, and marry whom they want. Racist fathers be damned.
In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.

That's one of the most offensive posts you've seen here????

She went to prom with a guy. The person destroying the family is the irrational father who is disowning her.

Is the prom date a criminal? An abuser? Is he a user? Who the fuck knows? The big problem is that he's black. Her dad's an asshole. She knows it, and decided her own path.

She went to prom with a guy. The person destroying the family is the irrational father who is disowning her.
And now we can add ricechickie as another poster child for the reason the family structure on the left is a disaster. She thinks the child should be running the family.

The person destroying the family is the girl who is disrespecting her parents and their wishes, over something as freaking trivial as a prom date. Shit - they didn't even tell her she couldn't go to prom. He just didn't want her going with a black boy. All she had to do was pick a different date. That is not asking a lot.

And now we can add ricechickie as another poster child for the reason the family structure on the left is a disaster. She thinks the child should be running the family.

The person destroying the family is the girl who is disrespecting her parents and their wishes, over something as freaking trivial as a prom date. Shit - they didn't even tell her she couldn't go to prom. He just didn't want her going with a black boy. All she had to do was pick a different date. That is not asking a lot.

She knows it, and decided her own path.
Yeah...because we all know how your average 17 year old is so wise and qualified to "choose their own path". :eusa_doh:

By 17, a person is able to choose their own friends. And again, she was living with her mom, who apparently didn't have a problem.

Funny, what I want for my daughter (and son) isn't a specific race, but someone who is good to them, and good for them. I had that. I was blessed in that regard.
Culture matters too. A
Well, in fairness, the parents aren't a couple, and I think we can see why. If you're a Christian, God has NEVER said "you're DEAD to me." The guy is a major ass, and in the end, he'll regret driving his daughter away. It's NOT the way to handle that. The guy is more interested in his own ego and honor than looking out for his daughter. Nothing is more important than family.

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
The assholes both Black and White that are smarter than you...next question???

Unkotare think's he's so tough for being anti-Racist, and you think you're so smart for being anti-Racist.

Hilarious, the way most anti-Racists conduct themselves is truly laughable.

Obnoxious twits, who have little to nothing to bring to the table in the form of logic.

Bottom line is without Whites our system would fall backwards, and Whites would live like many Whites do in inner-city neighborhoods where they fear for their lives walking around.

Racist idiots insisting on arguments that rest on a false premise, and then have the gall to mention "logic" over and over as if they knew what it meant.

More of "I'm so tough, I'm so smart because I stand against racism" from Unkotare.

....?

Once again, you fail logic. You being weak and stupid doesn't mean I'm strong and smart.

All you do is mouth off, it's no wonder why you see Negroes as your equals, they probably are, they also tend to mouth off without bringing logic to the table.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.

Better than a redneck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm certainly not a redneck.

I come from a suburban New York household of a Polish background worth about 1.4 million, and which makes about 200,000 a year in income.

Everyone in my household is Agnostic, and we don't own guns.

I'm an Artist for goodness sake, and when I drink beer, it's craft beer, not redneck beers like Coors, and Budweiser.

But, I certainly don't appreciate erasing my heritage off the face of the Earth, which is bad enough, but added to the mix of replacing our heritage off the face of the Earth by third-World riff-raff makes it even worse.

I am serious. If you can't see that then perhaps you aren't really watching. Now, I have no problem with other races wanting to preserve their heritage, but if whites do, they get slammed for being racist all the time.
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)

Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514

Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).

I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
I think you're absolutely right. It is cultural and my observation over the years holds that Asians are inclined to avoid ethnic mingling and tend to maintain the solidarity of their ethnic grouping. I think there is nothing wrong with this and it certainly does not inhabit the category of what we Westerners think of as "racism."

Here in America, for example, our Chinese populations are inclined to form and inhabit Chinatowns, and they keep mainly to themselves. The Chinese are decent, law-abiding, intelligent, peaceful and highly productive people whom I think of as valuable Americans. And I do not regard their tendency to keep to themselves and avoid racial mixing as "racism." They value their ethnic characteristics and heritage and wish to preserve them -- and there is nothing wrong with that.

If anyone disagrees with me about this I would be interested in knowing specifically why.

It's only bad and racist if whites try to preserve their heritage.

:boohoo:

Why do you hate Whites so much?

The assholes both Black and White that are smarter than you...next question???

Unkotare think's he's so tough for being anti-Racist, and you think you're so smart for being anti-Racist.

Hilarious, the way most anti-Racists conduct themselves is truly laughable.

Obnoxious twits, who have little to nothing to bring to the table in the form of logic.

Bottom line is without Whites our system would fall backwards, and Whites would live like many Whites do in inner-city neighborhoods where they fear for their lives walking around.

Racist idiots insisting on arguments that rest on a false premise, and then have the gall to mention "logic" over and over as if they knew what it meant.

More of "I'm so tough, I'm so smart because I stand against racism" from Unkotare.

....?

Once again, you fail logic. You being weak and stupid doesn't mean I'm strong and smart.

All you do is mouth off, it's no wonder why you see Negroes as your equals...

I see any reasonable person as SUPERIOR to a sniveling, idiotic coward.

Last edited:
But, I certainly don't appreciate erasing my heritage off the face of the Earth, which is bad enough, but added to the mix of replacing our heritage off the face of the Earth by third-World riff-raff makes it even worse.
Liberals would consider you a "redneck" regardless of any of that. The problem is, you value your culture and race -- something whites aren't permitted in liberal circles

I am serious. If you can't see that then perhaps you aren't really watching. Now, I have no problem with other races wanting to preserve their heritage, but if whites do, they get slammed for being racist all the time.
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)

Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514

Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).

I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
I think you're absolutely right. It is cultural and my observation over the years holds that Asians are inclined to avoid ethnic mingling and tend to maintain the solidarity of their ethnic grouping. I think there is nothing wrong with this and it certainly does not inhabit the category of what we Westerners think of as "racism."

Here in America, for example, our Chinese populations are inclined to form and inhabit Chinatowns, and they keep mainly to themselves. The Chinese are decent, law-abiding, intelligent, peaceful and highly productive people whom I think of as valuable Americans. And I do not regard their tendency to keep to themselves and avoid racial mixing as "racism." They value their ethnic characteristics and heritage and wish to preserve them -- and there is nothing wrong with that.

If anyone disagrees with me about this I would be interested in knowing specifically why.

It's only bad and racist if whites try to preserve their heritage.

:boohoo:

Why do you hate Whites so much?

I don't, you illogical buffoon.

People need to learn what the word "racism" actually means. If you hate someone just because of their ethnicity - that is racism. If you refuse to allow your children to date someone because of their ethnicity (or other factors), that is not "racism".

I have two daughters and I've already made it painfully clear to my wife (my girls are still too little to discuss this stuff with) that our girls will not be marrying an Asian, or an African American, or a Mexican, etc. They can be friends with them, they are welcome in our home, etc. but dating/marriage is a whole 'nother level. She completely agrees with me.
racism is thinking any one was is inherently superior to others. If you are white and won't allow your kids to date someone who's black, it is because you don't see blacks as equals. It is because you are a racist.

Not necessarily, one could just wish to keep their unique heritage.

I mean Bushman are on the verge of extinction, and I certainly don't think they are superior to anyone, but none the less I think they have a right to their heritage.

Listen, Mike you need to have a talk with your white bitches, thems the one's running tits first to black meat. Whining about purity here, is useless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back