🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I file this kind of shit under "Freedom of though, ideology, and opinion" He wants to be an ass it's his deal.

FYI this kind of racism goes both ways. My [ex]husband's wife was forced to leave him because he was white. A decision her parents rather quickly learned to regret as she went through a string of abusive "proper colored" husbands. They used to come over and joke that they were stealing him back... I suppose if they want him now they can have him heh

"Forced"?

Meh I file this kind of shit under "Freedom of though, ideology, and opinion" He wants to be an ass it's his deal.

FYI this kind of racism goes both ways. My [ex]husband's wife was forced to leave him because he was white. A decision her parents rather quickly learned to regret as she went through a string of abusive "proper colored" husbands. They used to come over and joke that they were stealing him back... I suppose if they want him now they can have him heh

"Forced"?

yeah pretty much the same emotional force exerted by this father here. Given the choice between your parents whom you love and a man whom your parents assure you is no good, it is very easy to become ... confused.

Emotions are very powerful weapons, in 99% of cases.

Maybe her father is overreacting...I mean she just told him she wants to go to the prom with that guy, not she wants to marry him ;)
Esther,

Don't be naive.
I don't want to be naive Mike :)
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend nodding.gif

Maybe her father is overreacting...I mean she just told him she wants to go to the prom with that guy, not she wants to marry him ;)
Esther,

Don't be naive.
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend View attachment 125511
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
The assholes both Black and White that are smarter than you...next question???

Unkotare think's he's so tough for being anti-Racist, and you think you're so smart for being anti-Racist.

Hilarious, the way most anti-Racists conduct themselves is truly laughable.

Obnoxious twits, who have little to nothing to bring to the table in the form of logic.

Bottom line is without Whites our system would fall backwards, and Whites would live like many Whites do in inner-city neighborhoods where they fear for their lives walking around.

Racist idiots insisting on arguments that rest on a false premise, and then have the gall to mention "logic" over and over as if they knew what it meant.

More of "I'm so tough, I'm so smart because I stand against racism" from Unkotare.

Never once do you refute a racist argument.

The big question is how come?

Is it because it is you who are not smart enough?

Esther,

Don't be naive.
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend nodding.gif
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)

People need to learn what the word "racism" actually means. If you hate someone just because of their ethnicity - that is racism. If you refuse to allow your children to date someone because of their ethnicity (or other factors), that is not "racism".

I have two daughters and I've already made it painfully clear to my wife (my girls are still too little to discuss this stuff with) that our girls will not be marrying an Asian, or an African American, or a Mexican, etc. They can be friends with them, they are welcome in our home, etc. but dating/marriage is a whole 'nother level. She completely agrees with me.

Esther,

Don't be naive.
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
I'm curious to see if anyone will step in hear to call your friends and family racists. I doubt it.

I'd whether that all my kids came out as transgender then go out with a street thug. Wouldn't you agree?
Do you know this young man? Or do you think hes a "street thug" because hes black?

I don't know many street thugs that even bother with school functions...

Esther,

Don't be naive.
You're not wrong or naive Esther. People should go to prom with whom they want, and marry whom they want. Racist fathers be damned.

Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
The assholes both Black and White that are smarter than you...next question???

Unkotare think's he's so tough for being anti-Racist, and you think you're so smart for being anti-Racist.

Hilarious, the way most anti-Racists conduct themselves is truly laughable.

Obnoxious twits, who have little to nothing to bring to the table in the form of logic.

Bottom line is without Whites our system would fall backwards, and Whites would live like many Whites do in inner-city neighborhoods where they fear for their lives walking around.

Racist idiots insisting on arguments that rest on a false premise, and then have the gall to mention "logic" over and over as if they knew what it meant.

More of "I'm so tough, I'm so smart because I stand against racism" from Unkotare.

....?

Once again, you fail logic. You being weak and stupid doesn't mean I'm strong and smart.

I'd whether that all my kids came out as transgender then go out with a street thug. Wouldn't you agree?
Do you know this young man? Or do you think hes a "street thug" because hes black?

Oh, they do.
So you think that Matthew should assume, based on this young mans color, that he is a street thug?

Disappointed in you Unk.

People need to learn what the word "racism" actually means. If you hate someone just because of their ethnicity - that is racism. If you refuse to allow your children to date someone because of their ethnicity (or other factors), that is not "racism".

:lmao:

Oh, they do.
So you think that Matthew should assume, based on this young mans color, that he is a street thug?

Disappointed in you Unk.

Where did I say or imply that?

??????

I have two daughters and I've already made it painfully clear to my wife (my girls are still too little to discuss this stuff with) that our girls will not be marrying an Asian, or an African American, or a Mexican, etc. They can be friends with them, they are welcome in our home, etc. but dating/marriage is a whole 'nother level. She completely agrees with me.
racism is thinking any one was is inherently superior to others. If you are white and won't allow your kids to date someone who's black, it is because you don't see blacks as equals. It is because you are a racist.

Oh, they do.

Disappointed in you Unk.

??????
I guess I don't know what you meant "oh, they do"

they as in they do judge him by his color
or they as in thugs do go to prom lol
idk what the subject of your sentence is.

Oh, they do.

Disappointed in you Unk.

??????
I guess I don't know what you meant "oh, they do"

they as in they do judge him by his color
or they as in thugs do go to prom lol
idk what the subject of your sentence is.

Read the last part of your post that I quoted. It's not so difficult to follow along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back