Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious. If you can't see that then perhaps you aren't really watching. Now, I have no problem with other races wanting to preserve their heritage, but if whites do, they get slammed for being racist all the time.
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)

Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514

Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).

I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
I think you're absolutely right. It is cultural and my observation over the years holds that Asians are inclined to avoid ethnic mingling and tend to maintain the solidarity of their ethnic grouping. I think there is nothing wrong with this and it certainly does not inhabit the category of what we Westerners think of as "racism."

Here in America, for example, our Chinese populations are inclined to form and inhabit Chinatowns, and they keep mainly to themselves. The Chinese are decent, law-abiding, intelligent, peaceful and highly productive people whom I think of as valuable Americans. And I do not regard their tendency to keep to themselves and avoid racial mixing as "racism." They value their ethnic characteristics and heritage and wish to preserve them -- and there is nothing wrong with that.

If anyone disagrees with me about this I would be interested in knowing specifically why.

It's only bad and racist if whites try to preserve their heritage.

:boohoo:

Why do you hate Whites so much?

I don't, you illogical buffoon.

Then why do you fight for Whites to cease to exist?

But, I certainly don't appreciate erasing my heritage off the face of the Earth, which is bad enough, but added to the mix of replacing our heritage off the face of the Earth by third-World riff-raff makes it even worse.
Liberals would consider you a "redneck" regardless of any of that. The problem is, you value your culture and race -- something whites aren't permitted in liberal circles

Many Liberals like to enrich themselves learning about other cultures, but when it comes to Whites they want us to vanish.

Why any Whites would be like this is beyond me, clearly brainwashed hacks who have been brainwashed into a stupor.

I am serious. If you can't see that then perhaps you aren't really watching. Now, I have no problem with other races wanting to preserve their heritage, but if whites do, they get slammed for being racist all the time.
Listen, Mike you need to have a talk with your white bitches, thems the one's running tits first to black meat. Whining about purity here, is useless!!

Wishful thinking.

Study reveals racial segregation in online dating

When it comes to online dating, segregation appears to be alive and well. After analyzing more than one million profiles on a mainstream dating website, researchers at the University of California Berkeley, concluded that whites are highly unlikely to initiate contact with black people.

Even when their profiles indicate that they are indifferent about the race or ethnicity of a potential romantic interest. The researchers expected to find homophily, a social science term which means love of the same, in their analysis but they were surprised that the internet did not play a role in eroding reluctance to date outside ones own race.

“When the constraints of segregation are lifted by technology, what do people do? They don’t act all that differently,” said Gerald Mendelsohn, PhD, one of the professors who worked on the study. “Segregation remains a state of mind as much as it is a physical reality.”

The study indicates that more than 80 percent of the communication initiated by whites was to other whites. Only 3 percent went to blacks. Black members of the same site were more open to dating whites and were ten times more likely to contact whites. Black men were actually slightly more likely to initiate contact with white women than black women.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
Mother Nature supports the demise of whites. Thats why your genes are recessive.

I think you're absolutely right. It is cultural and my observation over the years holds that Asians are inclined to avoid ethnic mingling and tend to maintain the solidarity of their ethnic grouping. I think there is nothing wrong with this and it certainly does not inhabit the category of what we Westerners think of as "racism."

Here in America, for example, our Chinese populations are inclined to form and inhabit Chinatowns, and they keep mainly to themselves. The Chinese are decent, law-abiding, intelligent, peaceful and highly productive people whom I think of as valuable Americans. And I do not regard their tendency to keep to themselves and avoid racial mixing as "racism." They value their ethnic characteristics and heritage and wish to preserve them -- and there is nothing wrong with that.

If anyone disagrees with me about this I would be interested in knowing specifically why.

No one has to fight for that. Unless there is another ice age whites will be bred out shortly.

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
Mother Nature supports the demise of whites. Thats why your genes are recessive.

Is that why Mulatto Vin Diesel looks more Italian, than Black?

Listen, Mike you need to have a talk with your white bitches, thems the one's running tits first to black meat. Whining about purity here, is useless!!

Wishful thinking.

Study reveals racial segregation in online dating

When it comes to online dating, segregation appears to be alive and well. After analyzing more than one million profiles on a mainstream dating website, researchers at the University of California Berkeley, concluded that whites are highly unlikely to initiate contact with black people.

Even when their profiles indicate that they are indifferent about the race or ethnicity of a potential romantic interest. The researchers expected to find homophily, a social science term which means love of the same, in their analysis but they were surprised that the internet did not play a role in eroding reluctance to date outside ones own race.

“When the constraints of segregation are lifted by technology, what do people do? They don’t act all that differently,” said Gerald Mendelsohn, PhD, one of the professors who worked on the study. “Segregation remains a state of mind as much as it is a physical reality.”

The study indicates that more than 80 percent of the communication initiated by whites was to other whites. Only 3 percent went to blacks. Black members of the same site were more open to dating whites and were ten times more likely to contact whites. Black men were actually slightly more likely to initiate contact with white women than black women.
LOLOLOL....dating sites, Mike??????? Okay....uh, I wasn't talking dating sites...I was talking good ol fashion white whores dropping panties for the first black guy that smiles at em. LOLOLOLOLOL Dating sites, who does that shit?

No one has to fight for that. Unless there is another ice age whites will be bred out shortly.

Some Whites are waking up, especially ones from Eastern Europe, and Southern Europe.

Wishful thinking.

Come on dude. Black men have to spray white women with pepper spray to keep them away. If a Black guy wants a white women all he has to do is stand still and smile. All your women like Black men. Thats why the cheat on you behind your back even as they stay married to you and give your money to Black men. Even the ones that lay on their asses all day and play video games.

Some Whites are waking up, especially ones from Eastern Europe, and Southern Europe.
Those are the same whites that are inbred. They have sex with their moms and sisters. That cant be a genetic solution. Its over.

When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!

And some sons. lol

You guys are right. Just keep reading this board. One after another, the ignerent racist Westboro kkk trailer trash types will say something about their white wimmins (and yep, them boyz too) dumping them for black men.

Damn funny that losers like the OP know they can't measure up ...

As to the OP - good grief. It was the prom. If you really don't want your kid marrying someone, shut up.

This idiot only succeeded in driving his daughter right into the black arms.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Wishful thinking.

LOLOLOL....dating sites, Mike??????? Okay....uh, I wasn't talking dating sites...I was talking good ol fashion white whores dropping panties for the first black guy that smiles at em. LOLOLOLOLOL Dating sites, who does that shit?

I've had Black girls all over me before, one I just talked to for a moment, started putting her hands on my shoulders.

In college this girl for Guinea only hung out with me, she must have been really into me, she took me everywhere with her.

No, I didn't bed any Black girls, not sure if I'd want to, either.

Its kind of risky, apart from me not finding them to be too attractive.

Wishful thinking.

Come on dude. Black men have to spray white women with pepper spray to keep them away. If a Black guy wants a white women all he has to do is stand still and smile. All your women like Black men. Thats why the cheat on you behind your back even as they stay married to you and give your money to Black men. Even the ones that lay on their asses all day and play video games.
I've said this a zillion times, a black guy fresh out of prison has a better chance of getting with a ww, than white guy driving a benz with a 6 figure job and that is fact!! Number one reason Trump is in office today...white people finding themselves and their race diluting fast with nigga babies poppin up all in the family!!

Wishful thinking.

I've had Black girls all over me before, one I just talked to for a moment, started putting her hands on my shoulders.

In college this girl for Guinea only hung out with me, she must have been really into me, she took me everywhere with her.

Sure you have. :itsok:

But, I certainly don't appreciate erasing my heritage off the face of the Earth, which is bad enough, but added to the mix of replacing our heritage off the face of the Earth by third-World riff-raff makes it even worse.
Liberals would consider you a "redneck" regardless of any of that. The problem is, you value your culture and race -- something whites aren't permitted in liberal circles

Many Liberals like to enrich themselves learning about other cultures, but when it comes to Whites they want us to vanish.

Why any Whites would be like this is beyond me, clearly brainwashed hacks who have been brainwashed into a stupor.

Oh give it a rest. The constant whining and sobbing from you professional victim, white male cupcakes is reeeel old.

Grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own failures. Blacks, liberals, Hispanics, gays, women nor President Obama did not cause your problems and they're not responsible to fix them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Those are the same whites that are inbred. They have sex with their moms and sisters. That cant be a genetic solution. Its over.

How do you figure that one?

North-Eastern Europeans are a little darker than North-Western Europeans, even though North-Eastern Europeans have a little more genes for light coloring than North-Western Europeans.

The only conclusion one could come up is that North-Western Europeans are more inbred than North-Eastern Europeans.

As for Southern Europeans, they are mixed with Arabic type of DNA, and that includes some African DNA.

Wishful thinking.

I've said this a zillion times, a black guy fresh out of prison has a better chance of getting with a ww, than white guy driving a benz with a 6 figure job and that is fact!! Number one reason Trump is in office today...white people finding themselves and their race diluting fast with nigga babies poppin up all in the family!!
I know. I've been told by lots of white women that Black men do something for them that white men just cant do no matter how hard they try. Its not just the D. Its the whole Black male persona.

Wishful thinking.

And I feel the same about a lice head balding tobacco chewing white boy with a riced grained ding dong LOLOLOLOLO...Dude, yaw women are leaving you for a reason...thats all I gotta say!! You can hate on black women all you want, but trust me, if they turn to white men, its cause your women is getting all the black men, not because they like white men, cause nobody does but a green card seeking asian!!

How do you figure that one?

North-Eastern Europeans are a little darker than North-Western Europeans, even though North-Eastern Europeans have a little more genes for light coloring than North-Western Europeans.

The only conclusion one could come up is that North-Western Europeans are more inbred than North-Eastern Europeans.

As for Southern Europeans, they are mixed with Arabic type of DNA, and that includes some African DNA.
Science has told us that whites interbred for thousands of years and thats why you are recessive. If you dont mix with stronger more dominant genes like ours you will die out of multiple genetic defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back