Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites live longer than Blacks, the World's strongest man competition is dominated by Whites, those with lactose tolerance are mostly White, those with HIV resistance genes are mostly Whites, Whites have made up about 90% of inventions.

So, how do you figure that Whites are weaker genetically?

Whites are at least a 4 way mix, perhaps more.

Whites have various ancestries including.

- WHG (Cro Magnon)
- ANE (Aryan)
- ENF, Neolithic)
- CHG (Caucasus Hunter Gatherers)

perhaps others like Semitic, and Finno-Ugric. (Although Semitic would only be in parts of Southern Europe, and Finno-Ugric only in parts of Eastern Europe, and Scandinavia)

Unlike the other 4 which are found in all Europeans at different varying proportions.

I can tell I am talking to someone with limited intelligence when they think strongman competitions have anything to do with being genetically weak. BTW the only reason whites dominate any sport is because not many Blacks are interested in them.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

Sorry white guy. Read it and weep. :laugh:

Chimpanzees have a higher genetic diversity than Black Africans, do you think of Chimpanzees as your superiors too?

You're just proving it's you who are of limited intelligence.
Chimpanzees are not humans dummy.
laugh.gif

I know you believe that since you are mixed with Neanderthal you are part monkey but you are more human than neanderthal.

Neanderthals had maxillary prognathism, and hyper-dolichocephalic skulls just like your Negroes do.
Why did your dumb white ass think chimps having high genetic diversity had anything to do with humans? You must have more neanderthal in you than most whites. What a dummy you are.

Some genetic studies prove that you know who, are the closest to Chimpanzees genetically.

The missing link, that's what you are.

Listen, Mike you need to have a talk with your white bitches, thems the one's running tits first to black meat. Whining about purity here, is useless!!

Wishful thinking.

Study reveals racial segregation in online dating

When it comes to online dating, segregation appears to be alive and well. After analyzing more than one million profiles on a mainstream dating website, researchers at the University of California Berkeley, concluded that whites are highly unlikely to initiate contact with black people.

Even when their profiles indicate that they are indifferent about the race or ethnicity of a potential romantic interest. The researchers expected to find homophily, a social science term which means love of the same, in their analysis but they were surprised that the internet did not play a role in eroding reluctance to date outside ones own race.

“When the constraints of segregation are lifted by technology, what do people do? They don’t act all that differently,” said Gerald Mendelsohn, PhD, one of the professors who worked on the study. “Segregation remains a state of mind as much as it is a physical reality.”

The study indicates that more than 80 percent of the communication initiated by whites was to other whites. Only 3 percent went to blacks. Black members of the same site were more open to dating whites and were ten times more likely to contact whites. Black men were actually slightly more likely to initiate contact with white women than black women.
Come on dude. Black men have to spray white women with pepper spray to keep them away. If a Black guy wants a white women all he has to do is stand still and smile. All your women like Black men. Thats why the cheat on you behind your back even as they stay married to you and give your money to Black men. Even the ones that lay on their asses all day and play video games.
I've said this a zillion times, a black guy fresh out of prison has a better chance of getting with a ww, than white guy driving a benz with a 6 figure job and that is fact!! Number one reason Trump is in office today...white people finding themselves and their race diluting fast with nigga babies poppin up all in the family!!
I know. I've been told by lots of white women that Black men do something for them that white men just cant do no matter how hard they try. Its not just the D. Its the whole Black male persona.

WW are flocking to black men to be worshiped, appreciated and not judged. Black men, no matter what will place on that pedistal a white woman, regardless of looks, height, weight, as long as its white, they're all in....and that is fact!! They feel protected, they feel worshiped and they know wm don't like it and black women are jealous and they love that shit.!!
I dont know about that. The crowd I ran with only used white women and they were always the last choice. Of course you have some knuckle heads that hate being Black and think being with a white women raises their stock but they are in no way the majority. Most Black guys will bang a white woman but when they settle down they will chose a Black woman 80% of the time.

Wishful thinking.

When it comes to online dating, segregation appears to be alive and well. After analyzing more than one million profiles on a mainstream dating website, researchers at the University of California Berkeley, concluded that whites are highly unlikely to initiate contact with black people.

Even when their profiles indicate that they are indifferent about the race or ethnicity of a potential romantic interest. The researchers expected to find homophily, a social science term which means love of the same, in their analysis but they were surprised that the internet did not play a role in eroding reluctance to date outside ones own race.

“When the constraints of segregation are lifted by technology, what do people do? They don’t act all that differently,” said Gerald Mendelsohn, PhD, one of the professors who worked on the study. “Segregation remains a state of mind as much as it is a physical reality.”

The study indicates that more than 80 percent of the communication initiated by whites was to other whites. Only 3 percent went to blacks. Black members of the same site were more open to dating whites and were ten times more likely to contact whites. Black men were actually slightly more likely to initiate contact with white women than black women.
LOLOLOL....dating sites, Mike??????? Okay....uh, I wasn't talking dating sites...I was talking good ol fashion white whores dropping panties for the first black guy that smiles at em. LOLOLOLOLOL Dating sites, who does that shit?

I've had Black girls all over me before, one I just talked to for a moment, started putting her hands on my shoulders.

In college this girl for Guinea only hung out with me, she must have been really into me, she took me everywhere with her.

No, I didn't bed any Black girls, not sure if I'd want to, either.

Its kind of risky, apart from me not finding them to be too attractive.
And I feel the same about a lice head balding tobacco chewing white boy with a riced grained ding dong LOLOLOLOLO...Dude, yaw women are leaving you for a reason...thats all I gotta say!! You can hate on black women all you want, but trust me, if they turn to white men, its cause your women is getting all the black men, not because they like white men, cause nobody does but a green card seeking asian!!
I think he brought that up to deflect from the fact that white women flock to Black men and all the white men can do is write manifestos explaining why they decided to kill some church going Blacks.

The thing is that like the Black man, the Black women are the most beautiful women on the face of the planet.

Is that why mixed race people in the U.S.A are only a small portion of the U.S.A?

They are the 2nd fastest growing demographic in America, dummy.

I can tell I am talking to someone with limited intelligence when they think strongman competitions have anything to do with being genetically weak. BTW the only reason whites dominate any sport is because not many Blacks are interested in them.

Chimpanzees have a higher genetic diversity than Black Africans, do you think of Chimpanzees as your superiors too?

laugh.gif

I know you believe that since you are mixed with Neanderthal you are part monkey but you are more human than neanderthal.

Neanderthals had maxillary prognathism, and hyper-dolichocephalic skulls just like your Negroes do.
Why did your dumb white ass think chimps having high genetic diversity had anything to do with humans? You must have more neanderthal in you than most whites. What a dummy you are.

Some genetic studies prove that you know who, are the closest to Chimpanzees genetically.

Yes I know who. You white guys are closer to chimps. Thats why you smell like them when you get wet and you attract lice. You even have wispy fur like them and just as hairy.

And again, she was living with her mom, who apparently didn't have a problem.
Just because her parents are divorced doesn't mean one of them ceases to exist. It's great that her mom had no issue and thus she was in accordance with her mother's wishes. But she still has a father (who was apparently paying for quite a bit of stuff).

And for the record - that father sounds like a genuine PoS. But it's still absurd for anyone to go on a message board without knowing the full story of the family dynamics and advocate that a child should disrespect the wishes of a parent over something as trivial as a prom date.

Oh give it a rest. The constant whining and sobbing from you professional victim, white male cupcakes is reeeel old.

Grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own failures. Blacks, liberals, Hispanics, gays, women nor President Obama did not cause your problems and they're not responsible to fix them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I care about our heritage, why would I want it to vanish, to be replaced by third-World riff-raff?

That's completely insulting, and senseless.

No, I don't like Blacks, I've been harassed by Blacks in various locations from Manhattan, to White Plains, to Peekskill, Danbury, and even in my own Brewster.

Although they only do so in GROUPS.

Alone I've never had Blacks harass me.

Oh, you poor baby ...

You're lying. If you really "care about our heritage", you would accept and celebrate racial diversity cuz that's what you came from.

Like it or not, you already have "third world riff raff" blood, middle eastern blood and black blood.

Suck it up cupcake and quit whining about how you have such a hard time because you're a poor weak little victim.

Damn whiny little bitches - I am beyond fed up with this set-pitying from "white male" cry babies.

Oh and Vin Diesel doesn't even know his bloodline so how can you?

[emoji90]

I support the right for EVERYONE to exist in racial diversity in their own homelands.

I certainly don't support multicultural DIEversity where everyone's heritages will eventually vanish.

I support everyone's rights to exist, but especially my own heritage.

It's truly a sickness to stomp out anyone's ethnic heritage, multiculturalism is truly the sick monstrosity of our times which seeks to destroy people's heritages.
Go hide in your bunker then. Maybe you can be the last white guy left?

More like I'll move to my ancestral homeland of Poland, to get away from you bozos.
Sounds like a plan. Go bunker yourself up in Poland and leave the rest of the world alone.

LOLOLOL....dating sites, Mike??????? Okay....uh, I wasn't talking dating sites...I was talking good ol fashion white whores dropping panties for the first black guy that smiles at em. LOLOLOLOLOL Dating sites, who does that shit?

I've had Black girls all over me before, one I just talked to for a moment, started putting her hands on my shoulders.

In college this girl for Guinea only hung out with me, she must have been really into me, she took me everywhere with her.

And I feel the same about a lice head balding tobacco chewing white boy with a riced grained ding dong LOLOLOLOLO...Dude, yaw women are leaving you for a reason...thats all I gotta say!! You can hate on black women all you want, but trust me, if they turn to white men, its cause your women is getting all the black men, not because they like white men, cause nobody does but a green card seeking asian!!
I think he brought that up to deflect from the fact that white women flock to Black men and all the white men can do is write manifestos explaining why they decided to kill some church going Blacks.

The thing is that like the Black man, the Black women are the most beautiful women on the face of the planet.

Is that why mixed race people in the U.S.A are only a small portion of the U.S.A?

About 3% of the U.S.A is mixed race.. I never denied it's a fast growing demographic ,either.... So nothing I said is wrong, you brutish simpleton

Wishful thinking.

Come on dude. Black men have to spray white women with pepper spray to keep them away. If a Black guy wants a white women all he has to do is stand still and smile. All your women like Black men. Thats why the cheat on you behind your back even as they stay married to you and give your money to Black men. Even the ones that lay on their asses all day and play video games.
I've said this a zillion times, a black guy fresh out of prison has a better chance of getting with a ww, than white guy driving a benz with a 6 figure job and that is fact!! Number one reason Trump is in office today...white people finding themselves and their race diluting fast with nigga babies poppin up all in the family!!
I know. I've been told by lots of white women that Black men do something for them that white men just cant do no matter how hard they try. Its not just the D. Its the whole Black male persona.

WW are flocking to black men to be worshiped, appreciated and not judged. Black men, no matter what will place on that pedistal a white woman, regardless of looks, height, weight, as long as its white, they're all in....and that is fact!! They feel protected, they feel worshiped and they know wm don't like it and black women are jealous and they love that shit.!!
I dont know about that. The crowd I ran with only used white women and they were always the last choice. Of course you have some knuckle heads that hate being Black and think being with a white women raises their stock but they are in no way the majority. Most Black guys will bang a white woman but when they settle down they will chose a Black woman 80% of the time.
Ace, I live in the south, I'm only seeing and telling my truths.....spotting a black guy with a black chic is rare, it just is. I live near a major college campus and in the heart of the City...and that's all I see is ww with bm. Now I can deny what my eyes are seeing and agree with you, but this is fact. Bw are systematically being excluded as choices for black men in the south. What they do end up with is the lowest of low of black men, if that. Those with criminal records, baby mama drama, what have you. But decent black men with good jobs, or just nice....all with ww. Fact my friend, fact.

About 3% of the U.S.A is mixed race.. I never denied it's a fast growing demographic ,either.... So nothing I said is wrong, you brutish simpleton

Census Was Wrong: 7 Percent of Americans Are Multiracial, Not 2 percent

"The survey, conducted earlier this year, shows that the mixed-race population in the United States is actually larger than estimated by the U.S. Census. The Pew survey showed that about 7 percent of the country is multiracial, not 2 percent, as estimated by the Census Bureau."

Liberals would consider you a "redneck" regardless of any of that. The problem is, you value your culture and race -- something whites aren't permitted in liberal circles

Many Liberals like to enrich themselves learning about other cultures, but when it comes to Whites they want us to vanish.

Why any Whites would be like this is beyond me, clearly brainwashed hacks who have been brainwashed into a stupor.

Oh give it a rest. The constant whining and sobbing from you professional victim, white male cupcakes is reeeel old.

Grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own failures. Blacks, liberals, Hispanics, gays, women nor President Obama did not cause your problems and they're not responsible to fix them.

I care about our heritage, why would I want it to vanish, to be replaced by third-World riff-raff?

No, I don't like Blacks, I've been harassed by Blacks in various locations from Manhattan, to White Plains, to Peekskill, Danbury, and even in my own Brewster.

:lol: scared, just as I've been saying.

Why don't you go walk around Detroit at night, you dumb brutish bozo.

You sound like someone who's never encountered Blacks in your life.

Wrong, buffoon, ridiculously wrong.

laugh.gif

On the internet, many many years ago, they had a ww fuckin a live horse.....I hope to God its been taken down, but it was out there for the world to see....so having them take stock in being with a black man, a chimp....to me is a upgrade...just sayin!!!

Oh, you poor baby ...

You're lying. If you really "care about our heritage", you would accept and celebrate racial diversity cuz that's what you came from.

Like it or not, you already have "third world riff raff" blood, middle eastern blood and black blood.

Suck it up cupcake and quit whining about how you have such a hard time because you're a poor weak little victim.

Damn whiny little bitches - I am beyond fed up with this set-pitying from "white male" cry babies.

[emoji90]

I support the right for EVERYONE to exist in racial diversity in their own homelands.

I certainly don't support multicultural DIEversity where everyone's heritages will eventually vanish.

It's truly a sickness to stomp out anyone's ethnic heritage, multiculturalism is truly the sick monstrosity of our times which seeks to destroy people's heritages.

More like I'll move to my ancestral homeland of Poland, to get away from you bozos.

What are you waiting for, big mouth?

If you dont mix with stronger more dominant genes like ours you will die out of multiple genetic defects.
That is some funny shit right there... :lmao:

"Dominant"? You mean....like sickle cell (which is almost exclusively found in the African American community)?

Sorry you racist prick...there is no such thing as a race with "dominant genes". Every race has their share of brilliant people and stupid people. Every race has their share of amazing athletes and and uncoordinated buffoons.

Why is it, every time there's a heated debate about ww and bm, 3 facets are always present, black men, black women and white men.....notice who's always missing in the discussion? WHITE WOMEN!!!

Ace, I live in the south, I'm only seeing and telling my truths.....spotting a black guy with a black chic is rare, it just is. I live near a major college campus and in the heart of the City...and that's all I see is ww with bm. Now I can deny what my eyes are seeing and agree with you, but this is fact. Bw are systematically being excluded as choices for black men in the south. What they do end up with is the lowest of low of black men, if that. Those with criminal records, baby mama drama, what have you. But decent black men with good jobs, or just nice....all with ww. Fact my friend, fact.
You cant really go solely by what you see. Some how 80% of married Black men are married to Black women.

Oh, you poor baby ...

[emoji90]

Sounds like a plan. Go bunker yourself up in Poland and leave the rest of the world alone.

I don't even like Western Europeans, anyways.

How can a people change so quickly from racist imperialism genocide, to anti-racist multiculturalism suicide.

Western Europeans mostly seem to be dull witted, degenerates, who live without consciousness.

I think it's because they're contaminated with Negro DNA.

Western Europeans have lots of traits intermediate between Eastern Europeans, and Negroes, including curlier hair, less sexual dimorphism, thicker skulls, more dolichocephalic skulls, more O blood type, etc.

Do you know what "fastest growing" means, buffoon?

If you dont mix with stronger more dominant genes like ours you will die out of multiple genetic defects.
That is some funny shit right there... :lmao:

"Dominant"? You mean....like sickle cell (which is almost exclusively found in the African American community)?

Sorry you racist prick...there is no such thing as a race with "dominant genes". Every race has their share of brilliant people and stupid people. Every race has their share of amazing athletes and and uncoordinated buffoons.
Yes dominant. Sickle cell is a mutation to protect against malaria. Most ignorant white clowns such as yourself dont know that. :laugh:

CDC - Malaria - About Malaria - Biology - Protective Effect of Sickle Cell

"Most earlier studies of the relationship between sickle cell trait and malaria were cross-sectional, and therefore some important data relevant to the protective effects of sickle cell trait were missing. CDC's birth cohort studies (Asembo Bay Cohort Project in western Kenya ) conducted in collaboration with the Kenya Medical Research Institute allowed us to investigate this issue in depth. We determined that the sickle cell trait provides 60% protection against overall mortality. Most of this protection occurs between 2-16 months of life, before the onset of clinical immunity in areas with intense transmission of malaria."

Oh, you poor baby ...

[emoji90]

What are you waiting for, big mouth?

When are you doing to walk around Detroit at night time, tough guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back