Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neanderthals had maxillary prognathism, and hyper-dolichocephalic skulls just like your Negroes do.
Why did your dumb white ass think chimps having high genetic diversity had anything to do with humans? You must have more neanderthal in you than most whites. What a dummy you are.

Some genetic studies prove that you know who, are the closest to Chimpanzees genetically.

The missing link, that's what you are.
Yes I know who. You white guys are closer to chimps. Thats why you smell like them when you get wet and you attract lice. You even have wispy fur like them and just as hairy.
Ace, I posted to this earlier, but ever notice who's always missing in these heated discussion about ww and bm? WHITE WOMEN....rarely do you find them here defending themselves or championing black men....its always us and white men...which speaks volume

White women have a vested interest in keeping quiet. They know what I say is true about most if not all white women having the itch for a Black man. They already get it from insecure white males threatening them about ever being with a Black man. They like the security of having their cake and eating it to. They can marry a white man and use his money and have a Black man on the side. Think about it. White men even made laws against white women being with Black men and this was during slavery. They were so insecure about it that the penalty was that the white woman would become a slave if she were caught with a Black man.
And it was a black woman, the irony in all this, that's made it possible for white women and black men to hook up....the very irony....listen, yen yang, what ever.....I just hate that its white people causing all this shit in this country and we got these sellouts blind and co signing onto this shit, Ace, like where's the loyalty, where's the love??? But bm have always always been late to the table when it comes to taking care of their own.

Why did your dumb white ass think chimps having high genetic diversity had anything to do with humans? You must have more neanderthal in you than most whites. What a dummy you are.

Some genetic studies prove that you know who, are the closest to Chimpanzees genetically.

Yes I know who. You white guys are closer to chimps. Thats why you smell like them when you get wet and you attract lice. You even have wispy fur like them and just as hairy.
Ace, I posted to this earlier, but ever notice who's always missing in these heated discussion about ww and bm? WHITE WOMEN....rarely do you find them here defending themselves or championing black men....its always us and white men...which speaks volume

White women have a vested interest in keeping quiet. They know what I say is true about most if not all white women having the itch for a Black man. They already get it from insecure white males threatening them about ever being with a Black man. They like the security of having their cake and eating it to. They can marry a white man and use his money and have a Black man on the side. Think about it. White men even made laws against white women being with Black men and this was during slavery. They were so insecure about it that the penalty was that the white woman would become a slave if she were caught with a Black man.
And it was a black woman, the irony in all this, that's made it possible for white women and black men to hook up....the very irony....listen, yen yang, what ever.....I just hate that its white people causing all this shit in this country and we got these sellouts blind and co signing onto this shit, Ace, like where's the loyalty, where's the love??? But bm have always always been late to the table when it comes to taking care of their own.
Prison.

I guess that sucks for them.

Her mom and dad have strong beliefs that should be respected.
The girl also has beliefs that should be respected.

I'm not seeing a winner in that scenario.
The parents beliefs have no basis here.
They don't need to. It's a feeling that the father has. Right or wrong, his feelings require no "basis" (feelings are not scientific - as the left proves every day in this nation). As a child - she should respect her parents wishes (especially with something as trivial as a prom date).

Go hide in your bunker then. Maybe you can be the last white guy left?

More like I'll move to my ancestral homeland of Poland, to get away from you bozos.
Sounds like a plan. Go bunker yourself up in Poland and leave the rest of the world alone.

I don't even like Western Europeans, anyways.

How can a people change so quickly from racist imperialism genocide, to anti-racist multiculturalism suicide.

Western Europeans mostly seem to be dull witted, degenerates, who live without consciousness.

I think it's because they're contaminated with Negro DNA.

Western Europeans have lots of traits intermediate between Eastern Europeans, and Negroes, including curlier hair, less sexual dimorphism, thicker skulls, more dolichocephalic skulls, more O blood type, etc.
You seem to be on a mission to display just how thoroughly ignorant you are. I dont really know what to say to such stupidity but it does make for great comedy.

Notice Unkotare, and yourself are basically the same crap.

Liberals behave like we're just Negroes with different skin colors, and it's probably actually true for Liberals.
I dont think you are anything like Black people. We have dominant genes. You have recessive ones. You are a violent savage people that have never did anything other than copy other civilizations. We are peaceful and founded human civilization. You are part neanderthal. Most Blacks dont have that in them unless they have been mixed with whites.

People need to learn what the word "racism" actually means. If you hate someone just because of their ethnicity - that is racism. If you refuse to allow your children to date someone because of their ethnicity (or other factors), that is not "racism".

I have two daughters and I've already made it painfully clear to my wife (my girls are still too little to discuss this stuff with) that our girls will not be marrying an Asian, or an African American, or a Mexican, etc. They can be friends with them, they are welcome in our home, etc. but dating/marriage is a whole 'nother level. She completely agrees with me.

That is absolutely, one hundred per cent racism. No ifs, no buts. Racism.

They don't need to. It's a feeling that the father has. Right or wrong, his feelings require no "basis" (feelings are not scientific - as the left proves every day in this nation). As a child - she should respect her parents wishes (especially with something as trivial as a prom date).

If it's so trivial then why not let the date go ahead.

I guess that sucks for them.

The parents beliefs have no basis here.
Her father is an insecure little white guy. Her parents arent the problem. Her little dick father is.

I guess that sucks for her.

But the girl should respect the parents beliefs exponentially more until she is a grown adult and out on her own.
I agree.
The parents should also be wise when choosing their battles.

More like I'll move to my ancestral homeland of Poland, to get away from you bozos.
Sounds like a plan. Go bunker yourself up in Poland and leave the rest of the world alone.

How can a people change so quickly from racist imperialism genocide, to anti-racist multiculturalism suicide.

Western Europeans mostly seem to be dull witted, degenerates, who live without consciousness.

Western Europeans have lots of traits intermediate between Eastern Europeans, and Negroes, including curlier hair, less sexual dimorphism, thicker skulls, more dolichocephalic skulls, more O blood type, etc.
You seem to be on a mission to display just how thoroughly ignorant you are. I dont really know what to say to such stupidity but it does make for great comedy.

Liberals behave like we're just Negroes with different skin colors, and it's probably actually true for Liberals.
I dont think you are anything like Black people. We have dominant genes. You have recessive ones. You are a violent savage people that have never did anything other than copy other civilizations. We are peaceful and founded human civilization. You are part neanderthal. Most Blacks dont have that in them unless they have been mixed with whites.

Yeah, Blacks have such good genes, with higher rates of Diabetes, Heart Disease, and some Cancers.

Europe has some ancient civilizations, like the Vinca Culture, or the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture, both 2 of the most advanced of their time period.

East Asians, and Native Americans are the most Neanderthal by DNA, rather than Whites.

Caucasoids are actually the closest race by DNA to Negroids, maybe it's YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM?

Black women are like goddesses. Some Black guys dont see that. Dont let those fools make you believe anything other than that. I honestly think there is a campaign to make race mixing more desirable because the whites in science know they cant live without that infusion of Black DNA. I draw the line at determining something as personal as who you date or marry as long as it is for the right reasons.

Yeah, Blacks have such good genes, with higher rates of Diabetes, Heart Disease, and some Cancers.

Europe has some ancient civilizations, like the Vinca Culture, or the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture, both 2 of the most advanced of their time period.

East Asians, and Native Americans are the most Neanderthal by DNA, rather than Whites.

Caucasoids are actually the closest race by DNA to Negroids, maybe it's YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM?
Eating white people food and having less access to medical knowledge will do that to you.

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. You thought chimps were humans.

Her father is an insecure little white guy. Her parents arent the problem. Her little dick father is.
And that may be the case. But that doesn't change the reality that she's a child and he is her father.

It could also be the case too that he turned on the tv and saw endless pictures of white women horribly abused and mistreated by people like OJ Simpson, Ray Rice, Jason Taylor, etc.

Who knows? More importantly - who cares? It seems to me that you're a little insecure and short between the legs that this would cause you to lose your shit like it is doing. Why the fuck do you care what this father thinks? :dunno:

Eating white people food and having less access to medical knowledge will do that to you.
I have to ask out of sheer, morbid curiosity...what constitutes "white people food" and why are you eating it?

And that may be the case. But that doesn't change the reality that she's a child and he is her father.

It could also be the case too that he turned on the tv and saw endless pictures of white women horribly abused and mistreated by people like OJ Simpson, Ray Rice, Jason Taylor, etc.

Who knows? More importantly - who cares? It seems to me that you're a little insecure and short between the legs that this would cause you to lose your shit like it is doing. Why the fuck do you care what this father thinks? :dunno:
White women are more abused by white guys than Black guys. Only idiots like her father will think that the minority is more important than the majority.

The point is that its her life not her fathers. She is old enough to make her own decision on who she goes on a date with. If her father is willing to severe her relationship with him then that validates my belief that he is insecure.

I agree. The parents should also be wise when choosing their battles.
Absolutely! Very true tycho1572. But we don't know the circumstances. This may be the only battle he chose to pick with her. He might give her infinite freedom and just put his foot down on this one issue.

Everyone just loves to scream "racist" (and this guy probably is) but we don't know the real story here at all.

I agree. The parents should also be wise when choosing their battles.
Absolutely! Very true tycho1572. But we don't know the circumstances. This may be the only battle he chose to pick with her. He might give her infinite freedom and just put his foot down on this one issue.

Everyone just loves to scream "racist" (and this guy probably is) but we don't know the real story here at all.
What could the real story be? Is the kid a rapist or woman beater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back