Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like Western Europeans, anyways.

How can a people change so quickly from racist imperialism genocide, to anti-racist multiculturalism suicide.

Western Europeans mostly seem to be dull witted, degenerates, who live without consciousness.

I think it's because they're contaminated with Negro DNA.

Western Europeans have lots of traits intermediate between Eastern Europeans, and Negroes, including curlier hair, less sexual dimorphism, thicker skulls, more dolichocephalic skulls, more O blood type, etc.
You seem to be on a mission to display just how thoroughly ignorant you are. I dont really know what to say to such stupidity but it does make for great comedy.

Notice Unkotare, and yourself are basically the same crap.

Liberals behave like we're just Negroes with different skin colors, and it's probably actually true for Liberals.
I dont think you are anything like Black people. We have dominant genes. You have recessive ones. You are a violent savage people that have never did anything other than copy other civilizations. We are peaceful and founded human civilization. You are part neanderthal. Most Blacks dont have that in them unless they have been mixed with whites.

Yeah, Blacks have such good genes, with higher rates of Diabetes, Heart Disease, and some Cancers.

Europe has some ancient civilizations, like the Vinca Culture, or the Cucenti-Trypillian Culture, both 2 of the most advanced of their time period.

East Asians, and Native Americans are the most Neanderthal by DNA, rather than Whites.

Caucasoids are actually the closest race by DNA to Negroids, maybe it's YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM?
Eating white people food and having less access to medical knowledge will do that to you.

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. You thought chimps were humans.

I don't think that's it, Blacks have higher blood pressure, despite lower cholesterol levels, it would appear to be genetic.

I never said Chimps were Humans, but they are our close relatives, and have a higher genetic diversity than Black Africans, actually most Animals have a higher genetic diversity than Humans do.

Last edited:
Some genetic studies prove that you know who, are the closest to Chimpanzees genetically.

The missing link, that's what you are.
Yes I know who. You white guys are closer to chimps. Thats why you smell like them when you get wet and you attract lice. You even have wispy fur like them and just as hairy.
Ace, I posted to this earlier, but ever notice who's always missing in these heated discussion about ww and bm? WHITE WOMEN....rarely do you find them here defending themselves or championing black men....its always us and white men...which speaks volume

White women have a vested interest in keeping quiet. They know what I say is true about most if not all white women having the itch for a Black man. They already get it from insecure white males threatening them about ever being with a Black man. They like the security of having their cake and eating it to. They can marry a white man and use his money and have a Black man on the side. Think about it. White men even made laws against white women being with Black men and this was during slavery. They were so insecure about it that the penalty was that the white woman would become a slave if she were caught with a Black man.
And it was a black woman, the irony in all this, that's made it possible for white women and black men to hook up....the very irony....listen, yen yang, what ever.....I just hate that its white people causing all this shit in this country and we got these sellouts blind and co signing onto this shit, Ace, like where's the loyalty, where's the love??? But bm have always always been late to the table when it comes to taking care of their own.
Black women are like goddesses. Some Black guys dont see that. Dont let those fools make you believe anything other than that. I honestly think there is a campaign to make race mixing more desirable because the whites in science know they cant live without that infusion of Black DNA. I draw the line at determining something as personal as who you date or marry as long as it is for the right reasons.

Nigerian beach party vs Polish beach party.

I think we all know which has more attractive people.

The point is that its her life not her fathers. She is old enough to make her own decision on who she goes on a date with. If her father is willing to sever her relationship with him then that validates my belief that he is insecure.
With all due respect - that is not the point here. She's a child living under their roof. It's not her life to live (not yet anyway - not until she's 18 and out on her own). She should respect her parents wishes.

How many people can honestly say their prom date had a meaningful impact on their life? There is a better than average chance that she will never see that guy again. Is that really worth destroying a relationship with her father over?

I agree. The parents should also be wise when choosing their battles.
Absolutely! Very true tycho1572. But we don't know the circumstances. This may be the only battle he chose to pick with her. He might give her infinite freedom and just put his foot down on this one issue.

Everyone just loves to scream "racist" (and this guy probably is) but we don't know the real story here at all.
What could the real story be? Is the kid a rapist or woman beater?
No - I'm not even implying that the young man has anything to do with the issue. We're strictly discussing the relationship between the father and the daughter and his approach to parenting. We just don't know.

Oh, you poor baby ...

You're lying. If you really "care about our heritage", you would accept and celebrate racial diversity cuz that's what you came from.

Like it or not, you already have "third world riff raff" blood, middle eastern blood and black blood.

Suck it up cupcake and quit whining about how you have such a hard time because you're a poor weak little victim.

Damn whiny little bitches - I am beyond fed up with this set-pitying from "white male" cry babies.

Oh and Vin Diesel doesn't even know his bloodline so how can you?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I support the right for EVERYONE to exist in racial diversity in their own homelands.

I certainly don't support multicultural DIEversity where everyone's heritages will eventually vanish.

I support everyone's rights to exist, but especially my own heritage.

It's truly a sickness to stomp out anyone's ethnic heritage, multiculturalism is truly the sick monstrosity of our times which seeks to destroy people's heritages.
Go hide in your bunker then. Maybe you can be the last white guy left?

More like I'll move to my ancestral homeland of Poland, to get away from you bozos.

What are you waiting for, big mouth?

When are you doing to walk around Detroit at night time, tough guy?

Whenever I'm in Detroit and need to go somewhere at night.

Absolutely! Very true tycho1572. But we don't know the circumstances. This may be the only battle he chose to pick with her. He might give her infinite freedom and just put his foot down on this one issue.

Everyone just loves to scream "racist" (and this guy probably is) but we don't know the real story here at all.
No - I'm not even implying that the young man has anything to do with the issue. We're strictly discussing the relationship between the father and the daughter and his approach to parenting. We just don't know.
Well he called the kid subhuman and told his daughter to go live with the F..... N....... I would have to assume he is a racist, insecure, little dick white guy.

The point is that its her life not her fathers. She is old enough to make her own decision on who she goes on a date with. If her father is willing to sever her relationship with him then that validates my belief that he is insecure.
With all due respect - that is not the point here. She's a child living under their roof. It's not her life to live (not yet anyway - not until she's 18 and out on her own). She should respect her parents wishes.

How many people can honestly say their prom date had a meaningful impact on their life? There is a better than average chance that she will never see that guy again. Is that really worth destroying a relationship with her father over?
No she isnt living under his roof.

Since her father is supposedly the adult, is that date worth him destroying his relationship with his daughter?

Yes I know who. You white guys are closer to chimps. Thats why you smell like them when you get wet and you attract lice. You even have wispy fur like them and just as hairy.
Ace, I posted to this earlier, but ever notice who's always missing in these heated discussion about ww and bm? WHITE WOMEN....rarely do you find them here defending themselves or championing black men....its always us and white men...which speaks volume

White women have a vested interest in keeping quiet. They know what I say is true about most if not all white women having the itch for a Black man. They already get it from insecure white males threatening them about ever being with a Black man. They like the security of having their cake and eating it to. They can marry a white man and use his money and have a Black man on the side. Think about it. White men even made laws against white women being with Black men and this was during slavery. They were so insecure about it that the penalty was that the white woman would become a slave if she were caught with a Black man.
And it was a black woman, the irony in all this, that's made it possible for white women and black men to hook up....the very irony....listen, yen yang, what ever.....I just hate that its white people causing all this shit in this country and we got these sellouts blind and co signing onto this shit, Ace, like where's the loyalty, where's the love??? But bm have always always been late to the table when it comes to taking care of their own.
Black women are like goddesses. Some Black guys dont see that. Dont let those fools make you believe anything other than that. I honestly think there is a campaign to make race mixing more desirable because the whites in science know they cant live without that infusion of Black DNA. I draw the line at determining something as personal as who you date or marry as long as it is for the right reasons.

Yes we do. The Nigerian beach party. Glad you agree.

I would have to assume he is a racist, insecure, little dick white guy.

What are Black racists like you?

Are you a racist, insecure, little dick Black guy?

Obviously the father thinks so. She doesn't. She's not the one with the problem.

I dont think Blacks are racist for the same reason little white guys are. Since white women return over and over again I dont think I fit your description.

Normal people don't find maxillary prognathism to be attractive......

People that are descended from neanderthals are not normal so they have weird concepts about what is attractive.

I dont think Blacks are racist for the same reason little white guys are. Since white women return over and over again I dont think I fit your description.

What's the difference between Black vs White racists, exactly?

BTW, Blacks appear to be more racist, than Whites are today.

So, why is that?

Oh, and White girls have said I'm huge before..

People that are descended from neanderthals are not normal so they have weird concepts about what is attractive.

But, Neanderthals had maxillary prognathism, just like Negroids do.

Little black guys, and fat black women, are easily the most racist people I've ever dealt with. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back