Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people can honestly say their prom date had a meaningful impact on their life? There is a better than average chance that she will never see that guy again. Is that really worth destroying a relationship with her father over?

Obviously the father thinks so. She doesn't. She's not the one with the problem.
She does or she would have respected his wishes (as a child should). Even if he says wrong - he is the adult and she is the child. She should respect her mother and father (as the Bible) says unless she has some seriously compelling moral reason not to (like her father wants her to cover up a murder or something like that).

Since her father is supposedly the adult, is that date worth him destroying his relationship with his daughter?
Only he can answer that... :dunno:

(I know it's a deal breaker for me. That will never happen in my house)
Or so you say. Lots of white fathers say that. Usually at the same time a Black guy is climbing into his white daughters room and banging it out.

Black women are like goddesses. Some Black guys dont see that. Dont let those fools make you believe anything other than that. I honestly think there is a campaign to make race mixing more desirable because the whites in science know they cant live without that infusion of Black DNA. I draw the line at determining something as personal as who you date or marry as long as it is for the right reasons.

Nigerian beach party vs Polish beach party.

I think we all know which has more attractive people.

Yes we do. The Nigerian beach party. Glad you agree.

Normal people don't find maxillary prognathism to be attractive......

People that are descended from neanderthals are not normal so they have weird concepts about what is attractive.

But, Neanderthals had maxillary prognathism, just like Negroids do.

Weird how you have more neanderthal but you dont like maxillary prognathism isnt it?

What are Black racists like you?

Are you a racist, insecure, little dick Black guy?

You're not exactly coming across and little mr tolerance here....just sayin...

Never said I was tolerant, plenty of things shouldn't be tolerated... But Liberalism dulls the senses in favor of a false morality.

But, the point is he's saying racists are little, but he's a racist himself.

What could the real story be? Is the kid a rapist or woman beater?
No - I'm not even implying that the young man has anything to do with the issue. We're strictly discussing the relationship between the father and the daughter and his approach to parenting. We just don't know.
I would have to assume he is a racist, insecure, little dick white guy.

I dont think Blacks are racist for the same reason little white guys are. Since white women return over and over again I dont think I fit your description.
Little black guys, and fat black women, are easily the most racist people I've ever dealt with. Why is that?
You might smell like a cave chimp to them. I wouldnt know to be honest.

What could the real story be? Is the kid a rapist or woman beater?
No - I'm not even implying that the young man has anything to do with the issue. We're strictly discussing the relationship between the father and the daughter and his approach to parenting. We just don't know.

I dont think Blacks are racist for the same reason little white guys are. Since white women return over and over again I dont think I fit your description.

What's the difference between Black vs White racists, exactly?

BTW, Blacks appear to be more racist, than Whites are today.

So, why is that?

Oh, and White girls have said I'm huge before..
Black racists are usually angry over white racism. White racist are insecure.

We have way more reasons to be racist. Look at how whites have fucked up everything they have touched.

Yeah. Sure little guy. :itsok:

Since her father is supposedly the adult, is that date worth him destroying his relationship with his daughter?

Or so you say. Lots of white fathers say that. Usually at the same time a Black guy is climbing into his white daughters room and banging it out.
I assure you...that will not be a problem for me. :lmao:

Little black guys, and fat black women, are easily the most racist people I've ever dealt with. Why is that?
Are you saying these people come from caves and sniff for dominance?

Nigerian beach party vs Polish beach party.

I think we all know which has more attractive people.

People that are descended from neanderthals are not normal so they have weird concepts about what is attractive.

Weird how you have more neanderthal but you dont like maxillary prognathism isnt it?

Maxillary Prognathism is clearly Ape like.....

Neanderthals had larger brains than modern Humans.

While, some Humans became Brachycephalic where the more advanced frontal brain widens, and the more primitive rear brain shortens...

Negroids remain Dolichocephalic, just like all prehistoric Humans, and Hominids were.

Btw,

Only whites come from caves were they inbred and ate each other. Smell is a large part of humans. its how white women sense that Black men have more testosterone and dominant genes.

Is that what his daughter's date was doing?

Black racists are usually angry over white racism. White racist are insecure. We have way more reasons to be racist. Look at how whites have fucked up everything they have touched.
I respect a person who admits who and what they really are... :thup:

Maxillary Prognathism is clearly Ape like.....

Neanderthals had larger brains than modern Humans.

While, some Humans became Brachycephalic where the more advanced frontal brain widens, and the more primitive rear brain shortens...

Negroids remain Dolichocephalic, just like all prehistoric Humans, and Hominids were.
Could be Ape like since humans and apes share a common ancestore.

Neanderthals large heads were devoted to visual acuity not intelligence. They died out for a reason. They were too stupid.

If whites were so smart why were they still eating each other and living in caves when Blacks invented the first civilizations?

Hmm. Could be but i still dont get why the little dick white guy had to get racial.

Btw,

Only whites come from caves were they inbred and ate each other. Smell is a large part of humans. its how white women sense that Black men have more testosterone and dominant genes.

Ever hear of Blombos Caves in South Africa where Humans in Africa lived In caves?

Ever hear of Moorish Muslim North African historian named Ibn Khaldun who said during the Medieval era sub-Saharan Africans lived in caves, and thickets?

Btw,

Ahhh... so you're another black guy wanting to blame white people for feeling left behind. Got it. lol

Hmm. Could be but i still dont get why the little dick white guy had to get racial.

Did you examine his manhood?

What's the difference between Black vs White racists, exactly?

BTW, Blacks appear to be more racist, than Whites are today.

So, why is that?

Oh, and White girls have said I'm huge before..
Black racists are usually angry over white racism. White racist are insecure.

We have way more reasons to be racist. Look at how whites have fucked up everything they have touched.

Yeah. Sure little guy. :itsok:

If you're so angry about White racists, and Whitey oppressors..... Why don't you move to Africa, or the Caribbean to a Black nation.... What are you some kind of masochist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back