Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw,
Little black guys, and fat black women, are easily the most racist people I've ever dealt with. Why is that?
You might smell like a cave chimp to them. I wouldnt know to be honest.
Are you saying these people come from caves and sniff for dominance?
Only whites come from caves were they inbred and ate each other. Smell is a large part of humans. its how white women sense that Black men have more testosterone and dominant genes.

Judging by muscle mass Poles would appear to have more Testosterone than Black man do.

Thats why you dont judge by muscle mass.

Testosterone is the main factor that grows muscle, no?

Hmm. Could be but i still dont get why the little dick white guy had to get racial.

Did you examine his manhood?
What manhood? He is a cave monkey not a man.

Does he have maxillary prognathism like Apes, and Archaic Sapiens do / did?
I dont know. All I know is he has a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

How do you know, did like you look at his DNA sample?
I didnt have to. He is white and insecure. Both of those factors go hand in hand with having a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

Btw,
You might smell like a cave chimp to them. I wouldnt know to be honest.
Are you saying these people come from caves and sniff for dominance?
Only whites come from caves were they inbred and ate each other. Smell is a large part of humans. its how white women sense that Black men have more testosterone and dominant genes.

Judging by muscle mass Poles would appear to have more Testosterone than Black man do.

Thats why you dont judge by muscle mass.

Testosterone is the main factor that grows muscle, no?

No dummy. Your diet is.

Ever hear of Blombos Caves in South Africa where Humans in Africa lived In caves?

Ever hear of Moorish Muslim North African historian named Ibn Khaldun who said during the Medieval era sub-Saharan Africans lived in caves, and thickets?

Yes. Thats a subset of Africans. The vast majority of African never lived in caves. Also those caves were the first drawings on the planet.

Never heard of him. Must not be very credible.

West Africa was populated very late by Humans.... 13,000 years ago Iwo Eleru which probably wasn't even Human inhabited West Africa.... Before that there's no archeological record in West-Africa.
You sound like an idiot. What does that have to do with the point that you guys were eating each other and picking each others lice for nourishment 13K years ago?

Weren't a lot of African tribes still cannibals when Whitey arrived in Africa?
No. However it made for great drama and a reason to invade. Whites are known liars. Thats why they have been caught numerous times lying about things to have reason for attacking.

Cannibalism has been practiced by all races..

Cannibalism - Wikipedia

Yes. Thats a subset of Africans. The vast majority of African never lived in caves. Also those caves were the first drawings on the planet.

Never heard of him. Must not be very credible.

West Africa was populated very late by Humans.... 13,000 years ago Iwo Eleru which probably wasn't even Human inhabited West Africa.... Before that there's no archeological record in West-Africa.
You sound like an idiot. What does that have to do with the point that you guys were eating each other and picking each others lice for nourishment 13K years ago?

Weren't a lot of African tribes still cannibals when Whitey arrived in Africa?
No. However it made for great drama and a reason to invade. Whites are known liars. Thats why they have been caught numerous times lying about things to have reason for attacking.

Cannibalism has been practiced by all races..

Cannibalism - Wikipedia
Whites practiced way more often and even make excuses for it. Check the Donner party and early colonial america when the ate each other to stay alive.

I learned years ago that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin.

That didn't stop me from asking a nurse about a suspicious looking black guy sporting dreads.
Me: hey... why does that guy have a patients chart?
Her: he's a doctor.

lol

Did you examine his manhood?

I didnt have to. He is white and insecure. Both of those factors go hand in hand with having a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

Is that why Italians with less Neanderthal DNA, are notoriously racist?

neanderthalhlascience.jpg

Italians/Sicilians are my favorite white people. They have a lot of African DNA. They are the only white girls I will mess with.

That didn't stop me from asking a nurse about a suspicious looking black guy sporting dreads.

lol
No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

[

Italians/Sicilians are my favorite white people. They have a lot of African DNA. They are the only white girls I will mess with.

Is that why mobs of Italians in New York City were attacking Blacks?

Death of Yusef Hawkins - Wikipedia

Howard Beach, Queens - Wikipedia

[

Is that why mobs of Italians in New York City were attacking Blacks?

Death of Yusef Hawkins - Wikipedia

Howard Beach, Queens - Wikipedia
I'm sure they didnt know I was banging lots of Italian girls but maybe you have something there.

lol
No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

My Italian American co-worker was walking towards home. in Mohegan Lake, New York, when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

Is that the kind of reaction you think Blacks should do to Whites?

I think he brought that up to deflect from the fact that white women flock to Black men and all the white men can do is write manifestos explaining why they decided to kill some church going Blacks.

The thing is that like the Black man, the Black women are the most beautiful women on the face of the planet.

Is that why mixed race people in the U.S.A are only a small portion of the U.S.A?

They are the 2nd fastest growing demographic in America, dummy.

About 3% of the U.S.A is mixed race.. I never denied it's a fast growing demographic ,either.... So nothing I said is wrong, you brutish simpleton

Do you know what "fastest growing" means, buffoon?

You have absolutely nothing to contribute worthwhile to this forum.

What's that, newbie?

lol

My Italian American co-worker was walking towards home. in Mohegan Lake, New York, when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

What was your italian american co-worker doing? Was he stealing something?

Is that why mixed race people in the U.S.A are only a small portion of the U.S.A?

About 3% of the U.S.A is mixed race.. I never denied it's a fast growing demographic ,either.... So nothing I said is wrong, you brutish simpleton

What's that, newbie?

All you do is mouth off...

Isn't it something that you don't say boo about the Black racists here?

Do you identify strongly with Blacks, gee perhaps because you're just like a Negro?

lol

He was walking on the street.

He's an self admitted anti-racist, and I only found out about it because he ran to the home of another one of my co-workers who told me about the incident.

So, I wouldn't really doubt it.

What's that, newbie?

Do you identify strongly with Blacks, gee perhaps because you're just like a Negro?
Whites were so insecure the named Blacks Negros. Isnt it funny how thats the only designation that doesnt point to a location on the planet?

lol

He was walking on the street.

He's an self admitted anti-racist, and I only found out about it because he ran to the home of another one of my co-workers who told me about the incident.

So, I wouldn't really doubt it.
Had something happened on that street that caused the Black guys to be suspicious of white people?

What's that, newbie?

Whites were so insecure the named Blacks Negros. Isnt it funny how thats the only designation that doesnt point to a location on the planet?

Negro just means Black in Spanish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back