Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what "fastest growing" means, buffoon?

You have absolutely nothing to contribute worthwhile to this forum.

What's that, newbie?

All you do is mouth off...

Isn't it something that you don't say boo about the Black racists here?

Do you identify strongly with Blacks, gee perhaps because you're just like a Negro?
Whites were so insecure the named Blacks Negros. Isnt it funny how thats the only designation that doesnt point to a location on the planet?

Negro just means Black in Spanish...
There is no place on the planet called Black. The white boys in Britain werent speaking Spanish BTW. They were using Latin. Youre really a dumb one.

I learned years ago that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin.

That didn't stop me from asking a nurse about a suspicious looking black guy sporting dreads.
Me: hey... why does that guy have a patients chart?
Her: he's a doctor.

lol
No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

What are you doing to help reduce the crimes committed by blacks?

That didn't stop me from asking a nurse about a suspicious looking black guy sporting dreads.

lol
No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

My Italian American co-worker was walking towards home. in Mohegan Lake, New York, when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

Is that the kind of reaction you think Blacks should do to Whites?
What was your italian american co-worker doing? Was he stealing something?

He was walking on the street.

He's an self admitted anti-racist, and I only found out about it because he ran to the home of another one of my co-workers who told me about the incident.

So, I wouldn't really doubt it.
Had something happened on that street that caused the Black guys to be suspicious of white people?

Mohegan Lake, is an Italian dominated neighborhood, they probably attack Blacks there, and Blacks probably attack Italians there.

I know in my Italian dominated neighborhood in Brewster, I've seen 2 Italians randomly attack Blacks for no reason.

But, then again I've heard from some who moved up from the Bronx, how they were attacked by Blacks growing up just for being White.

lol

Teaching Blacks how to succeed in a racist system. What are you doing to help reduce the crime committed by whites?

My Italian American co-worker was walking towards home. in Mohegan Lake, New York, when a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy, what cha doing here" when they chased him down.

He's an self admitted anti-racist, and I only found out about it because he ran to the home of another one of my co-workers who told me about the incident.

Had something happened on that street that caused the Black guys to be suspicious of white people?

Mohegan Lake, is an Italian dominated neighborhood, they probably attack Blacks there, and Blacks probably attack Italians there.

I know in my Italian dominated neighborhood in Brewster, I've seen 2 Italians randomly attack Blacks for no reason.

But, then again I've heard from some who moved up from the Bronx, how they were attacked by Blacks growing up just for being White.
Well thats a curious dynamic but it makes sense. Italians were not considered white for a long time so whites discriminated against them. They were cast out to compete with Blacks and encouraged to fight with each other. White people like violence so they encourage these dynamics.

You have absolutely nothing to contribute worthwhile to this forum.

What's that, newbie?

Do you identify strongly with Blacks, gee perhaps because you're just like a Negro?
Whites were so insecure the named Blacks Negros. Isnt it funny how thats the only designation that doesnt point to a location on the planet?

There is no place on the planet called Black. The white boys in Britain werent speaking Spanish BTW. They were using Latin. Youre really a dumb one.

Negro is Spanish, Niger is Latin..

What's that, newbie?

Niger is African negro or necros is Latin but ultimately Greek.

Well thats a curious dynamic but it makes sense. Italians were not considered white for a long time so whites discriminated against them. They were cast out to compete with Blacks and encouraged to fight with each other. White people like violence so they encourage these dynamics.

Oh okay, "White people like violence"

Is that why 13% of the U.S.A is Black but they commit 51% of the murders?

Spanish and Portuguese negro, black, black person, from Latin niger, nigr-, black; see nekw-t- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]

Negro

Yes white people like violence. Thats why the commit more violent crime than any other demographic. A quick glance at their history shows they glorify violence. They were the orginal gangs in the US and the only thing they excel at is war.

Spanish and Portuguese negro, black, black person, from Latin niger, nigr-, black; see nekw-t- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]

Negro
White people stole the word Niger from Africa. its well known you are thieves.

I don't think many in Italy like Africans, either.

But, can you blame them?

I don't think many in Italy like Africans, either.

But, can you blame them?

I know personally the women in italy love Black people.

lol

Teaching Blacks how to succeed in a racist system. What are you doing to help reduce the crime committed by whites?
How successful are you? Are you teaching the same lessons I learned while growing up?

Negro

There is a country in Africa called Niger, but prove there was before Europeans came there?

lol

How successful are you? Are you teaching the same lessons I learned while growing up?
Very successful.

Probably not. The lessons i teach come from way back and adjusted to fit todays climate.

Negro

There is a country in Africa called Niger, but prove there was before Europeans came there?
I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove it wasnt there. You white guys make me laugh with your silliness.

Yes white people like violence. Thats why the commit more violent crime than any other demographic. A quick glance at their history shows they glorify violence. They were the orginal gangs in the US and the only thing they excel at is war.

Whites are only more likely to commit drunk driving, all other crimes are disproportionately more likely to be committed by a Black.

Whites are only more likely to commit drunk driving, all other crimes are disproportionately more likely to be committed by a Black.
Whites are more likely to commit a violent crime. Go check the FBI website. There is a reason you white guys like to focus on murder. Its the only category Blacks actually lead.

Negro

I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove it wasnt there. You white guys make me laugh with your silliness.

There was no Niger, it was the Mali Empire, Hausa, Songhai, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back