Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned years ago that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin.

That didn't stop me from asking a nurse about a suspicious looking black guy sporting dreads.
Me: hey... why does that guy have a patients chart?
Her: he's a doctor.

lol
No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

What are you doing to help reduce the crimes committed by blacks?
Teaching Blacks how to succeed in a racist system. What are you doing to help reduce the crime committed by whites?
How successful are you? Are you teaching the same lessons I learned while growing up?
Very successful.

Probably not. The lessons i teach come from way back and adjusted to fit todays climate.
Probably not?
Were you taught skin color matters?

Mohegan Lake, is an Italian dominated neighborhood, they probably attack Blacks there, and Blacks probably attack Italians there.

I know in my Italian dominated neighborhood in Brewster, I've seen 2 Italians randomly attack Blacks for no reason.

But, then again I've heard from some who moved up from the Bronx, how they were attacked by Blacks growing up just for being White.
Well thats a curious dynamic but it makes sense. Italians were not considered white for a long time so whites discriminated against them. They were cast out to compete with Blacks and encouraged to fight with each other. White people like violence so they encourage these dynamics.

Oh okay, "White people like violence"

Is that why 13% of the U.S.A is Black but they commit 51% of the murders?
Yes white people like violence. Thats why the commit more violent crime than any other demographic. A quick glance at their history shows they glorify violence. They were the orginal gangs in the US and the only thing they excel at is war.

Whites are only more likely to commit drunk driving, all other crimes are disproportionately more likely to be committed by a Black.
Whites are more likely to commit a violent crime. Go check the FBI website. There is a reason you white guys like to focus on murder. Its the only category Blacks actually lead.

Proportions aren't your strength are they?

Blacks make up about 13% of the U.S.A, and Whites make up about 63% of the U.S.A.

Niger is African negro or necros is Latin but ultimately Greek.

Spanish and Portuguese negro, black, black person, from Latin niger, nigr-, black; see nekw-t- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]

Negro
White people stole the word Niger from Africa. its well known you are thieves.

There is a country in Africa called Niger, but prove there was before Europeans came there?
I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove it wasnt there. You white guys make me laugh with your silliness.

There was no Niger, it was the Mali Empire, Hausa, Songhai, etc.
There was a Niger. White historians typically never know what they are talking about. The Greeks took the word Ngr and called it Niger.

Well thats a curious dynamic but it makes sense. Italians were not considered white for a long time so whites discriminated against them. They were cast out to compete with Blacks and encouraged to fight with each other. White people like violence so they encourage these dynamics.

Yes white people like violence. Thats why the commit more violent crime than any other demographic. A quick glance at their history shows they glorify violence. They were the orginal gangs in the US and the only thing they excel at is war.

Whites are only more likely to commit drunk driving, all other crimes are disproportionately more likely to be committed by a Black.
Whites are more likely to commit a violent crime. Go check the FBI website. There is a reason you white guys like to focus on murder. Its the only category Blacks actually lead.

Blacks make up about 13% of the U.S.A, and Whites make up about 63% of the U.S.A.
Whats your point? whites lead in every violent crime category except murder. Murder isnt the only violent crime.

Spanish and Portuguese negro, black, black person, from Latin niger, nigr-, black; see nekw-t- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]

Negro

There is a country in Africa called Niger, but prove there was before Europeans came there?
I dont have to prove anything. You have to prove it wasnt there. You white guys make me laugh with your silliness.

There was a Niger. White historians typically never know what they are talking about.

Niger is named after the Niger river, but the Niger river was NOT called the Niger river by any of the local African tribes, but rather an Berber who published in Italian.

Niger River - Wikipedia

The Niger is called Jeliba or Joliba "great river" in Manding; Orimiri or Orimili "great water" in Igbo; Egerew n-Igerewen "river of rivers" in Tuareg; Isa Ber "big river" in Songhay or simply Isa "the river" in Zarma; Kwara in Hausa; and Oya in Yoruba. The earliest use of the name "Niger" for the river is by Leo Africanus in his Della descrittione dell’Africa et delle cose notabili che iui sono published in Italian in 1550

Video of the white girl meeting her black boyfriends family

Looks like her dad was right

Have you ever seen more pitiful punches thrown by all parties involved? Good grief...those "punches" (if you can even call them that) wouldn't make a toddler cry.

They are the 2nd fastest growing demographic in America, dummy.

About 3% of the U.S.A is mixed race.. I never denied it's a fast growing demographic ,either.... So nothing I said is wrong, you brutish simpleton

Do you know what "fastest growing" means, buffoon?

You have absolutely nothing to contribute worthwhile to this forum.

What's that, newbie?

All you do is mouth off...

Isn't it something that you don't say boo about the Black racists here?...

Wrong again, buffoon.

No you shouldnt judge but if you see a white person you should assume they are racist until its proven they are not.

What are you doing to help reduce the crimes committed by blacks?
Teaching Blacks how to succeed in a racist system. What are you doing to help reduce the crime committed by whites?
How successful are you? Are you teaching the same lessons I learned while growing up?
Very successful.

Probably not. The lessons i teach come from way back and adjusted to fit todays climate.
Probably not?
Were you taught skin color matters?
Yes probably not. What were you taught?

Yes i was taught to be proud of my skin color. Its a gift from mother nature.

Whats your point? whites lead in every violent crime category except murder. Murder isnt the only violent crime.

If Blacks commit 15% of a crime, but make up 13% of the U.S.A, they are overrepresented in crime.

Proportions, Blacks just can't grasp them.

There was a Niger. White historians typically never know what they are talking about.

Niger is named after the Niger river, but the Niger river was NOT called the Niger river by any African tribes, but rather an Italian named it the Niger river.

Niger River - Wikipedia

The Niger is called Jeliba or Joliba "great river" in Manding; Orimiri or Orimili "great water" in Igbo; Egerew n-Igerewen "river of rivers" in Tuareg; Isa Ber "big river" in Songhay or simply Isa "the river" in Zarma; Kwara in Hausa; and Oya in Yoruba. The earliest use of the name "Niger" for the river is by Leo Africanus in his Della descrittione dell’Africa et delle cose notabili che iui sono published in Italian in 1550
No its not dummy. Stop quoting white people. Niger came from whites unable to properly spell Ngr.

Niger is named after the Niger river, but the Niger river was NOT called the Niger river by any African tribes, but rather an Italian named it the Niger river.

Niger River - Wikipedia

No its not dummy. Stop quoting white people. Niger came from whites unable to properly spell Ngr.

Niger is the Latin word for Black.

If Blacks commit 15% of a crime, but make up 13% of the U.S.A, they are overrepresented in crime.

Which means what? There is still way more whites committing violent crimes. Lets say Blacks commit 10% of the violent crime and whites commit 90%. That means whites commit more violent crime.

Which means what? There is still way more whites committing violent crimes. Lets say Blacks commit 10% of the violent crime and whites commit 90%. That means whites commit more violent crime.

There's way more Whites in this country,..

Niger River - Wikipedia

Make up your mind. You said it was Spanish. Of course it is. They got it from Africa.

And they commit way more crime even with an economic advantage.

Niger River - Wikipedia

Make up your mind. You said it was Spanish. Of course it is. They got it from Africa.

I said Niger is Latin, and Negro is Spanish...

Um, in total numbers there's actually more Whites in poverty in the U.S.A, than Blacks in poverty, actually.

Niger River - Wikipedia

I said Niger is Latin, and Negro is Spanish...
Ok. Youre starting to bore me.

Um, in total numbers there's actually more Whites in poverty in the U.S.A, than Blacks in poverty, actually.
That was a really stupid comment. White people have stolen, looted, and discriminated for centuries and granted themselves white AA the whole time. If a white person is poor its because they are lazy or stupid or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back