🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they just get arrested and convicted at a higher rate jackass.
Well now you're just being absurd. There is absolutely no denying that the black community disproportionately commits more of the crime in America. There is significant debate about why that is - but there is no denying that it is the case.
Can you show evidence that that boy going to the prom with his daughter is a criminal?
well, just look at him.

AM I RIGHT, "Patriot"???

Well now you're just being absurd. There is absolutely no denying that the black community disproportionately commits more of the crime in America. There is significant debate about why that is - but there is no denying that it is the case.
there is no denying they are arrested at a much higher rate, the debate is why. Welcome to 2017, are you lost?
Racial gap in U.S. arrest rates: 'Staggering disparity'

"Blacks are more likely than others to be arrested in almost every city for almost every type of crime. Nationwide, black people are arrested at higher rates for crimes as serious as murder and assault, and as minor as loitering and marijuana possession.

• Arrest rates are particularly lopsided in some pockets of the country, including St. Louis' Missouri suburbs near Ferguson. In St. Louis County alone, more than two dozen police departments had arrest rates more lopsided than Ferguson's. In nearby Clayton, Mo., for example, only about 8% of residents are black, compared with about 57% of people the police arrested, according to the city's FBI reports. Clayton's police chief, Kevin Murphy, said in a prepared statement that "Ferguson has laid bare the fact that everyone in law enforcement needs to take a hard look at how we can better serve our communities and address any disparities that have existed in our departments for too long."

• Deep disparities show up even in progressive university towns. USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups. Madison Police Chief Michael Koval said most of the arrests happen in the poorest sections of the city, which are disproportionately black, and where some residents have pleaded for even more police presence. Still, he said, "I think it would be remiss to suggest the police get out of this whole thing with a free pass. We have to constantly be doing the introspective look at who we are hiring and how we are training."

• Arrest rates are lopsided almost everywhere. Only 173 of the 3,538 police departments USA TODAY examined arrested black people at a rate equal to or lower than other racial groups."

Nice try, but we even know the more Blacks in a region the more murder.

Can you show evidence that that boy going to the prom with his daughter is a criminal?
Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....

there is no denying they are arrested at a much higher rate, the debate is why. Welcome to 2017, are you lost?

"Blacks are more likely than others to be arrested in almost every city for almost every type of crime. Nationwide, black people are arrested at higher rates for crimes as serious as murder and assault, and as minor as loitering and marijuana possession.

• Arrest rates are particularly lopsided in some pockets of the country, including St. Louis' Missouri suburbs near Ferguson. In St. Louis County alone, more than two dozen police departments had arrest rates more lopsided than Ferguson's. In nearby Clayton, Mo., for example, only about 8% of residents are black, compared with about 57% of people the police arrested, according to the city's FBI reports. Clayton's police chief, Kevin Murphy, said in a prepared statement that "Ferguson has laid bare the fact that everyone in law enforcement needs to take a hard look at how we can better serve our communities and address any disparities that have existed in our departments for too long."

• Deep disparities show up even in progressive university towns. USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups. Madison Police Chief Michael Koval said most of the arrests happen in the poorest sections of the city, which are disproportionately black, and where some residents have pleaded for even more police presence. Still, he said, "I think it would be remiss to suggest the police get out of this whole thing with a free pass. We have to constantly be doing the introspective look at who we are hiring and how we are training."

• Arrest rates are lopsided almost everywhere. Only 173 of the 3,538 police departments USA TODAY examined arrested black people at a rate equal to or lower than other racial groups."

So I post a source and highlight relevant facts and your response is a half assed sentence with nothing to back up your opinion? K.

Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....
I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?

Btw,
Are you saying these people come from caves and sniff for dominance?
Only whites come from caves were they inbred and ate each other. Smell is a large part of humans. its how white women sense that Black men have more testosterone and dominant genes.

Judging by muscle mass Poles would appear to have more Testosterone than Black man do.

Thats why you dont judge by muscle mass.

Testosterone is the main factor that grows muscle, no?

No dummy. Your diet is.

Testosterone increases nitrogen retention for favorable muscle growth.

Women can eat, and work out a lot, but generally won't get very muscular, like Men do.

In fact even a lot of Men who eat, and work out a lot won't even get very muscular.

USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups.
Yeah....because they are committing crimes at 9x's the rate of other racial groups. :eusa_doh:

(This ain't rocket science my dear)

You are implying the father of an 18 year old girl should disown her call her names/ verbally abuse her for going to a dance with a black man. That's racist, and deplorable. Sure hope you don't have any daughters. I could only imagine the torture.
(that's the most offensive thing I've ever said to you, just for clarification.)

USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups.
Yeah....because they are committing crimes at 9x's the rate of other racial groups. :eusa_doh:

To believe that blacks inherently are more violent, dangerous, murderers etc etc. Is racist. :asshole:

I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?
Yeah - you asked me if I could "show evidence that the boy was a criminal". Why would I need to do that when I didn't even imply that he was a criminal?

You guys have been trained on the left like dogs. You see "black" and you immediately have a pavlovian response of "Rasicm! Rasicm! Rasicm!".

So I post a source and highlight relevant facts and your response is a half assed sentence with nothing to back up your opinion? K.

East Saint Louis is 97% Black, and is one of the highest murder rate cities in the World, on many years East Saint Louis averages a higher murder rate than the highest murder rate country in the World.

But, I suppose it's just Racism in policing, which causes there to be more murders there. LMFAO

Wow, egalitarians just aren't very bright are they?

To believe that blacks inherently are more violent, dangerous, murderers etc etc. Is racist. :asshole:

Then the truth most be racist.

I don't "believe" anything. This isn't faith, my dear. I'm simply looking at the data.

To believe that there is a giant national conspiracy to take down black people is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Do you have any idea how many black law enforcement officers there are?!? Are they "racist" too? You're an emotional, irrational libtard who is touchy because she comes from a "mixed" family. Get over it already.

No. You just are.

They are not inherently more dangerous or violent. They are more likely to be living under the line of poverty, sometimes leading to crimes of survival- ex. theft. They are more heavily policed, meaning they are more likely to be arrested. When arrested they are given higher sentences than their white counterparts.
There is data that shows whites and blacks are equally likely to smoke weed.. blacks are 4x more likely to be arrested because they are more likely to be stopped and searched. There is data from the "stop and frisk" days that shows police (consciously or subconsciously) targeted black civilians for these searches.
Our police forces/ justice system has been used to control black bodies since they began arriving on slave ships. Nothing new here.

No. You just are.

They are not inherently more dangerous or violent. They are more likely to be living under the line of poverty, sometimes leading to crimes of survival- ex. theft. They are more heavily policed, meaning they are more likely to be arrested. When arrested they are given higher sentences than their white counterparts.
There is data that shows whites and blacks are equally likely to smoke weed.. blacks are 4x more likely to be arrested because they are more likely to be stopped and searched. There is data from the "stop and frisk" days that shows police (consciously or subconsciously) targeted black civilians for these searches.
Our police forces/ justice system has been used to control black bodies since they began arriving on slave ships. Nothing new here.

Nice try, but in NYC in recent years Asians had the highest poverty rates, but low murder rates, while Hispanics had the 2nd highest poverty rates in NYC, but had somewhat high murder rates, and Blacks had the 3rd highest poverty rates, and very high murder rates.

Blacks probably get arrested more for smoking weed, because the Police are more assertive in Black neighborhoods, because there is indeed way more crime.

I don't "believe" anything. This isn't faith, my dear. I'm simply looking at the data.

To believe that there is a giant national conspiracy to take down black people is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Do you have any idea how many black law enforcement officers there are?!? Are they "racist" too? You're an emotional, irrational libtard who is touchy because she comes from a "mixed" family. Get over it already.
lol you are so ignorant to a country I assume you've lived your whole life in. The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people. And its working. You're the touchy one today mr "I've never been more offended" give me a break.

You are implying the father of an 18 year old girl should disown her call her names/ verbally abuse her for going to a dance with a black man.
No...I didn't imply that. At all. In typical left-wing fashion you resort to overly emotional, knee-jerk nonsense because you can't win a rational debate. You're "mixed" so the world is some giant racist conspiracy. :eusa_doh:
That's racist, and deplorable.
Gee....a progressive screaming "racist". Who saw that coming? It's not nearly as deplorable as someone who believes parents should bow to the will of a child.
Sure hope you don't have any daughters. I could only imagine the torture.
(that's the most offensive thing I've ever said to you, just for clarification.)
I have two daughters (very young) and I can assure you that they will be dating caucasians only. If that's more than your intolerant, fragile little senses can bear...tough.

You are implying the father of an 18 year old girl should disown her call her names/ verbally abuse her for going to a dance with a black man.
No...I didn't imply that. At all. In typical left-wing fashion you resort to overly emotional, knee-jerk nonsense because you can't win a rational debate. You're "mixed" so the world is some giant racist conspiracy. :eusa_doh:
That's racist, and deplorable.
Gee....a progressive screaming "racist". Who saw that coming? It's not nearly as deplorable as someone who believes parents should bow to the will of a child.
Sure hope you don't have any daughters. I could only imagine the torture.
I have two daughters (very young) and I can assure you that they will be dating caucasians only. If that's more than your intolerant, fragile little senses can bear...tough.
and if they decided daddy's an asshole and they will choose for themselves then what? They are whores who should be disowned?

I will pray for your girls, that they grow up strong and smart in the face of weakness. Also that they end up with whomever makes them happy.

The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people
:lmao: Yeah...we "oppressed" them all the way to the White House :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back