🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of these so called anti racists, are nothing more than anti white. Simple as that...

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.

Wow I just read what her father stated! How can anyone defend that? I am glad the vast majority of people are not like you or this horrible father.

His daughter has a good head on her shoulders, stays out of trouble and is going to college. He should be proud of her.

She is lucky her mom divorced his asshole when she was young.

This guy probably has bigger issues now, like keeping his job! Viral stories like this make one unemployable.

No they just get arrested and convicted at a higher rate jackass.
Well now you're just being absurd. There is absolutely no denying that the black community disproportionately commits more of the crime in America. There is significant debate about why that is - but there is no denying that it is the case.
Can you show evidence that that boy going to the prom with his daughter is a criminal?
Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....
I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?
Yeah - you asked me if I could "show evidence that the boy was a criminal". Why would I need to do that when I didn't even imply that he was a criminal?

You guys have been trained on the left like dogs. You see "black" and you immediately have a pavlovian response of "Rasicm! Rasicm! Rasicm!".
So....besides your touchiness over this.....can we assume now that there is NO evidence that this girl's date is nothing but a fine person?

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Get the fuck outta here.....most white whores could give a fuck about class and a mf's inability to pay...all these bitches want is something black and greasy. White women want to be worshipped and not taken for granted like you white men do to them. They know that a nigga worships every inch of their white flesh, that's why they flock to niggas so quickly. Lets do some math here, if your a sucessful black man, 99.99% chances are you are with a ww. If you have a job period, chances are your with a ww. If you don't have a job, fresh out of jail, on probation, etc....100% certain your with a ww.
YOU are being bred out of existence. YOU are roughly 10% of the population. Who do you think will disappear? Won't be white folks.

FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png

That is very interesting. Only 7% of whites marry outside there race and the majority of Indians marriage a non-Indian. Interesting you don't see Hispanics in the poll.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well now you're just being absurd. There is absolutely no denying that the black community disproportionately commits more of the crime in America. There is significant debate about why that is - but there is no denying that it is the case.
Can you show evidence that that boy going to the prom with his daughter is a criminal?
Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....
I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?
Yeah - you asked me if I could "show evidence that the boy was a criminal". Why would I need to do that when I didn't even imply that he was a criminal?

You guys have been trained on the left like dogs. You see "black" and you immediately have a pavlovian response of "Rasicm! Rasicm! Rasicm!".
So....besides your touchiness over this.....can we assume now that there is NO evidence that this girl's date is nothing but a fine person?
scratch a conservative, smell a racist.

Um....sweetie...you do know that they hung George W. Bush and burned him, don't you? Someone only sees skin color when it advances her ideology. :eusa_whistle:

When they compared W Bush to monkeys it wasn't racist, but when they compared Obama to monkeys it was racist.

That must be that White privilege we keep hearing about.
No its because calling a white person a monkey has no historical depth in racism. Blacks were defined in science textbooks as monkeys and whites used that to justify slavery. Calling a white person a monkey just does not have the same racist connotations.
W was compared to a monkey for IQ reasons not racial reasons.

So, you're not really an egalitarian? You think Blacks deserve more rights?

They compared Irish to Monkeys too, no?
No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

You should know better being of an Italian - Irish background

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

Proportions aren't your strength are they?

Blacks make up about 13% of the U.S.A, and Whites make up about 63% of the U.S.A.
Whats your point? whites lead in every violent crime category except murder. Murder isnt the only violent crime.

If Blacks commit 15% of a crime, but make up 13% of the U.S.A, they are overrepresented in crime.

Proportions, Blacks just can't grasp them.
Which means what? There is still way more whites committing violent crimes. Lets say Blacks commit 10% of the violent crime and whites commit 90%. That means whites commit more violent crime.

N!gger monkeys commit way more violent crimes as a % of the population, something like 33% of rapes and murders are committed by n!ggers despite being only 13% of the population.
No they just get arrested and convicted at a higher rate jackass.

N!ggers get arrested and convicted at a higher rate because they commit more crimes, n!ggers gonna nig.

When they compared W Bush to monkeys it wasn't racist, but when they compared Obama to monkeys it was racist.

No its because calling a white person a monkey has no historical depth in racism. Blacks were defined in science textbooks as monkeys and whites used that to justify slavery. Calling a white person a monkey just does not have the same racist connotations.

No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

What about African countries that are poor, and backwards by the poor, and backwards standards of Africa, despite not being really colonized like Ethiopia, or Liberia?

Did you know many Irish chose temporary slavery, or indentured servitude over starving to death in Ireland?

Did you know that the African American slave population grew faster than Europe? I'm not surprised, as Black slaves were well fed, while many European peasants starved to death.

Lot's of former slaves walking around these days eh?

Maybe her father is overreacting...I mean she just told him she wants to go to the prom with that guy, not she wants to marry him ;)
Esther,

Don't be naive.
I don't want to be naive Mike :)
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend View attachment 125511
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
It's not just your culture.
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:

never heard of a ripple effect? Jim crow lasted well into the 1900s. To think that as soon as slavery ended so did the associated problems, is so naive.

Esther,

Don't be naive.
I don't want to be naive Mike :)
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend View attachment 125511
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
It's not just your culture.
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:
I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.

I've also heard you can only marry a Muslim if you're Muslim or become Muslim frome another religion.
Islam is very strict about that :)

never heard of a ripple effect? Jim crow lasted well into the 1900s. To think that as soon as slavery ended so did the associated problems, is so naive.

It seems that only n!ggers are effected by things which occurred over centuries ago. What about the centuries of bondage of the Irish under British occupation, why are they able to succeed? It's all the evil white mans fault eh? Spare me your SJW horseshit, off to the gas chambers with you, Praise Kek, death to the Normies and Cuckistanis, #freekekistan

Last edited:

The New World Blacks who were enslaved, are in better shape economically than Blacks of Africa who were mostly not enslaved.

The only exception is Haiti, which had been enslaved much less time than other New World Blacks, due to the Haitian Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back