🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people
:lmao: Yeah...we "oppressed" them all the way to the White House :lmao:
yea finally got a black president and the GOP lost their minds for 8 years. While I did enjoy the exploding heads, the clear biased against Obama speaks volumes.

USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups.
Yeah....because they are committing crimes at 9x's the rate of other racial groups. :eusa_doh:

(This ain't rocket science my dear)
To believe that blacks inherently are more violent, dangerous, murderers etc etc. Is racist. :asshole:
I don't "believe" anything. This isn't faith, my dear. I'm simply looking at the data.

To believe that there is a giant national conspiracy to take down black people is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Do you have any idea how many black law enforcement officers there are?!? Are they "racist" too? You're an emotional, irrational libtard who is touchy because she comes from a "mixed" family. Get over it already.
lol you are so ignorant to a country I assume you've lived your whole life in. The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people. And its working. You're the touchy one today mr "I've never been more offended" give me a break.

Detroit's police force is majority Black, even the police chief in Detroit is Black, and long behold Detroit has a huge crime rate, including murder.

and if they decided daddy's an asshole and they will choose for themselves then what?
They won't. We have an *incredible* relationship. I've changed every diaper, handled every bath, read every book, played every game. I shower them with love and attention.
They are whores who should be disowned?
Never. Would never talk to them that way. As much as you wish I were the dad from this story (because it's easier for your narrative), I'm not.

the clear biased against Obama speaks volumes.
See what I mean? There was no "bias" against Obama. He was a radical marxist and that's what he wasn't judged on. But you need the "rasicm" narrative.

USA TODAY found police in Berkeley, Calif., and Madison, Wis., arrested black people at a rate more than nine times higher than members of other racial groups.
Yeah....because they are committing crimes at 9x's the rate of other racial groups. :eusa_doh:

(This ain't rocket science my dear)
To believe that blacks inherently are more violent, dangerous, murderers etc etc. Is racist. :asshole:
I don't "believe" anything. This isn't faith, my dear. I'm simply looking at the data.

To believe that there is a giant national conspiracy to take down black people is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Do you have any idea how many black law enforcement officers there are?!? Are they "racist" too? You're an emotional, irrational libtard who is touchy because she comes from a "mixed" family. Get over it already.
Our country is designed to oppress these people. And its working. You're the touchy one today mr "I've never been more offended" give me a break.

Aw, the poor babies have Affirmative Action, the Minority Business Development Agency, the only widespread cultural History Month, Black History Month, they are more likely to be accepted into Medical school with lower grades etc.

Oh the oppression it burns..... LOL

See what I mean? There was no "bias" against Obama. He was a radical marxist and that's what he wasn't judged on. But you need the "rasicm" narrative.
205591_story__25t0fRF.jpg

yea ... you're right:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i genuinely want to know what you would do if they decided they wanted to be with a different race?
They won't. They will know that it is simply unacceptable just like they will know that doing drugs or smoking is unacceptable.
Are you racist enough to disown/mistreat your girls, or would you love them anyways?
Well I'm not racist at all so the rest of the question is nonsensical.

Um....sweetie...you do know that they hung George W. Bush and burned him, don't you? Someone only sees skin color when it advances her ideology. :eusa_whistle:

Um....sweetie...you do know that they hung George W. Bush and burned him, don't you? Someone only sees skin color when it advances her ideology. :eusa_whistle:

When they compared W Bush to monkeys it wasn't racist, but when they compared Obama to monkeys it was racist.

That must be that White privilege we keep hearing about.

i genuinely want to know what you would do if they decided they wanted to be with a different race?
They won't. They will know that it is simply unacceptable just like they will know that doing drugs or smoking is unacceptable.
Are you racist enough to disown/mistreat your girls, or would you love them anyways?
Well I'm not racist at all so the rest of the question is nonsensical.
what makes dating a black man simply unacceptable, Mr. Not a racist lmao?

What if they man is smart and funny and kind and loyal and hard working, and brown? Then what?

When they compared W Bush to monkeys it wasn't racist, but when they compared Obama to monkeys it was racist.

No its because calling a white person a monkey has no historical depth in racism. Blacks were defined in science textbooks as monkeys and whites used that to justify slavery. Calling a white person a monkey just does not have the same racist connotations.
W was compared to a monkey for IQ reasons not racial reasons.

No its because calling a white person a monkey has no historical depth in racism. Blacks were defined in science textbooks as monkeys and whites used that to justify slavery. Calling a white person a monkey just does not have the same racist connotations.

So, you're not really an egalitarian? You think Blacks deserve more rights?

They compared Irish to Monkeys too, no?

No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

Sounds more like the kind of "racist", that think blacks can't hack it in modern society, and need special provisions made to "help" them out.

No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

You should know better being of an Italian - Irish background

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?

It's not just black, my dear. Asian, Latino, etc. As far as what makes it unacceptable - it's everything. Vastly different cultures, vastly different lifestyles, etc.
What if they man is smart and funny and kind and loyal and hard working, and brown? Then what?
Then he will be welcome in my home any day....as a friend.

So, why have Jews been successful?
Did Jews start off disadvantaged, yes,. or no?

I've been discriminated against for being of a Polish heritage.

How come Liberals don't fight for our Polish equality?

Quite the opposite Liberal Jews were pushing the dumb Polak joke.

It's not just black, my dear. Asian, Latino, etc. As far as what makes it unacceptable - it's everything. Vastly different cultures, vastly different lifestyles, etc.
Then he will be welcome in my home any day....as a friend.
so dating someone who is different than you is simply unacceptable? What if they were born and raised here and had the same lifestyle and same culture, just a different skin color. Still unacceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back