🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be naive Mike :)
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend View attachment 125511
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
It's not just your culture.
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:
I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.

So, it's okay for Muslims to be supremacists, but just wrong when White Christians do the same?

How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:
I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.

So, it's okay for Muslims to be supremacists, but just wrong when White Christians do the same?

Now you're getting it.

So, you're not really an egalitarian? You think Blacks deserve more rights?

They compared Irish to Monkeys too, no?
No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

You should know better being of an Italian - Irish background

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

Lot's of former slaves walking around these days eh?
never heard of a ripple effect? Jim crow lasted well into the 1900s. To think that as soon as slavery ended so did the associated problems, is so naive.

What about Africa?

My beloved Poland obviously went through worse circumstances than almost all of Africa during the 20th century, the only exception is the Belgian Congo.

So, why is Poland way ahead of Africa in all factors?

Yes, Poland's still slightly behind Western Europe in wealth, but the gap is narrowing pretty rapidly, in fact Poland just surpassed Greece, and is inching on Portugal in per capita income GDP.

But, when it comes to intellectual factors, Poland seems to have become pretty high in Europe, with high literacy rates, high PISA scores, and many wins in intellectual competitions like Google Code Jam, or the University Rover Challenge, among others.

In fact Poland was rated #2 in Europe, and #3 in the World in computer code developers, just behind China, and Russia.

Republicans:
"no wonder you think negroes are your equal"

Also republicans:
"all you lefties do is cry racist"

Me::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

No I really am an egalitarian, and I am bright enough to understand if one race starts out at a disadvantage the only way to get equality is to elevate that race. Not rocket science.

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

never heard of a ripple effect? Jim crow lasted well into the 1900s. To think that as soon as slavery ended so did the associated problems, is so naive.

What about Africa?

My beloved Poland obviously went through worse circumstances than almost all of Africa during the 20th century, the only exception is the Belgian Congo.

Yes, Poland's still slightly behind Western Europe in wealth, but the gap is narrowing pretty rapidly, in fact Poland just surpassed Greece, and is inching on Portugal in per capita income GDP.

But, when it comes to intellectual factors, Poland seems to have become pretty high in Europe, with high literacy rates, high PISA scores, and many wins in intellectual competitions like Google Code Jam, or the University Rover Challenge, among others.

In fact Poland was rated #2 in Europe, and #3 in the World in computer code developers, just behind China, and Russia.

Ya but you're a cis white male, you don't matter unless you can be used as the victim by the Normies and Cuckistanis.

What about Africa?

Are we no longer talking about america? Couldn't make you point so you had to broaden the topic?

I don't agree with a religion that dictates who you can marry. I think either is wrong.

Republicans:

Also republicans:

How dare you denigrate my proud Kekistani ethnicity, fucking racist, allow us to culturally enrich you. #praisekek #freekekistan

So, you're not really an egalitarian? You think Blacks deserve more rights?

They compared Irish to Monkeys too, no?

Do you think 20th century China had better circumstances than African Americans too?

Like when 10 million Chinese were killed by imperial Japan, or when 60 million Chinese were killed by Mao?

China was actually poorer than Africa in the 1970's, but that obviously changed in a big way.

But, China is still poorer than African Americans, so how come the IQ of China is about 20 points higher than that of African Americans, and the murder rate of China is about 9 X lower than African Americans?

I don't agree with a religion that dictates who you can marry. I think either is wrong.

Bigot.

Bigot.
I am a bigot for thinking people should marry freely? ....
do you need help with your vocabulary homework?
You write the word out 20 times and I'll explain the definition to you using small words. Go.

Do you think 20th century China had better circumstances than African Americans too?

Like when 10 million Chinese were killed by imperial Japan, or when 60 million Chinese were killed by Mao?

China was actually poorer than Africa in the 1970's, but that obviously changed in a big way.

But, China is still poorer than African Americans, so how come the IQ of China is about 20 points higher than that of African Americans, and the murder rate of China is about 9 X lower than African Americans?
I think your constant deflections and jumping around sporadically make discussion pointless.

Bigot.
You write the word out 20 times and I'll explain the definition to you using small words. Go.

You're denigrating their culture, check your privilege.

Republicans:

Also republicans:

You're making vivid assumptions in believing I'm a Republican, and quoting my lines.

I'm actually a registered Democrat, but I don't really like either party.

I registered Democrat when W Bush was in power, because I was opposed to his war in Iraq.

I'm socially Conservative, but economically Leftist.

I'm actually anti-Capitalist, I think Capitalism is the biggest factor which causes multiculturalism for cheap labor profits.

I'm a Fascist, I believe the economy must be regulated to inhibit Capitalism from supporting Liberalism for cheap labor.

I actually believe we should take care of poor Whites, especially in healthcare which is expensive, and which lack of healthcare leads to many deaths, and or bankruptcies, without the government stepping in.

I think your constant deflections and jumping around sporadically make discussion pointless.

How dare you Normiesplane to him, check your Normie privilege, fucking Nazi.

Bigot.

I am not denigrating it, I simply disagree with it.

I don't want to be naive Mike :)
The simple fact she wants to go to prom with that guy doesn't mean they're engaged.
I did check Wikipedia and they say prom is just "a semi-formal dance or gathering of high school students". Nothing more. :)
So you can go to prom with a friend View attachment 125511
Islam allows an Islamic male to take a nonislamic wife. One of Mohammed wives was Jewish.

Bigot.

I am not denigrating it, I simply disagree with it.

Because of your culturally biased bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back