🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Here it's almost impossible find black men (tourists excluded) :)
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I think it's just something that has to do with our culture :)
It's not just your culture.
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:
I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.
Islam allows an Islamic male to take a nonislamic wife. One of Mohammed wives was Jewish.

Sexist and religiously bigoted, hooray!

How would your parents feel if you went on a date with black man? How would your friends feel? Do you think their reaction would be different if it were a white man? an Asian?
Anyways being with blacks it's not seen very well in Vietnam...uhm...I think my parents, relatives and friend wouldn't be so happy if I had a black boyfriend View attachment 125514
Things work in a different way for white men; I know some girls here engaged with white men (mostly Australian men).
I've heard that even Africans and Arabs don't want to "mix" too much with other populations. :eusa_think:
Europeans seem to be those who are more eager to "mix" with other ethnicities :eusa_think:
I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.
Islam allows an Islamic male to take a nonislamic wife. One of Mohammed wives was Jewish.
Really? I didn't know that. I was sure Islamic and Non Islamic couldn't marry :shock:

I have seen both men and women convert for marriage. Maybe just to make future spouse/family more comfortable? Not sure.

I have seen both men and women convert for marriage. Maybe just to make future spouse/family more comfortable? Not sure.
Maybe the reason is having a strong family without "religious tensions" among family members :)

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
why is racist in quotes for your title lol... is this not racism?

Video of the white girl meeting her black boyfriends family

Looks like her dad was right

LMAO that was awesome to watch.
People should go to prom with whom they want, and marry whom they want. Racist fathers be damned.
In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.
I was told on day one here that my family deserved to be put to death for race mixing. Please, spare me your fake outrage. Nothing about an 18 year old girl making her own life decisions should offend you ya prick.

Still whining about being a race mixer eh? You made your bed go lie in it. Oh and read Turner Diaries just one chapter though. Day of the Rope. OR you can read the entire book called Hunter by Andrew MacDonald! Here is a link! One of my favorite books.

Hunter (Pierce novel) - Wikipedia

I own 2 copies :)

The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people
:lmao: Yeah...we "oppressed" them all the way to the White House :lmao:
yea finally got a black president and the GOP lost their minds for 8 years. While I did enjoy the exploding heads, the clear biased against Obama speaks volumes.

About what?

Teaching Blacks how to succeed in a racist system. What are you doing to help reduce the crime committed by whites?
How successful are you? Are you teaching the same lessons I learned while growing up?
Very successful.

Probably not. The lessons i teach come from way back and adjusted to fit todays climate.
Probably not?
Were you taught skin color matters?
Yes probably not. What were you taught?

Yes i was taught to be proud of my skin color. Its a gift from mother nature.
I was taught to respect everyone. My skin color didn't make me special.

Are you feeling slighted because you were taught skin color mattered?
I too was taught to respect everyone. However that doesnt mean I should respect every group if you understand the distinction.

Why would I feel slighted because I was taught to love my skin?

I dont know. All I know is he has a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

How do you know, did like you look at his DNA sample?
I didnt have to. He is white and insecure. Both of those factors go hand in hand with having a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

Is that why Italians with less Neanderthal DNA, are notoriously racist?

neanderthalhlascience.jpg
Italians/Sicilians are my favorite white people. They have a lot of African DNA. They are the only white girls I will mess with.
You'll fuck any white girl that will give you the time of day. Any... Fact. If you can find one who will give you the time of day...
No way. Most white women dont even appeal to me.

You should know better being of an Italian - Irish background

Are you unaware of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots against Irish Catholics, or that the biggest lynching in American history was of Italians in the March 14, 1891 lynchings?
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

Lot's of former slaves walking around these days eh?
never heard of a ripple effect? Jim crow lasted well into the 1900s. To think that as soon as slavery ended so did the associated problems, is so naive.

What about Africa?

My beloved Poland obviously went through worse circumstances than almost all of Africa during the 20th century, the only exception is the Belgian Congo.

So, why is Poland way ahead of Africa in all factors?

Yes, Poland's still slightly behind Western Europe in wealth, but the gap is narrowing pretty rapidly, in fact Poland just surpassed Greece, and is inching on Portugal in per capita income GDP.

But, when it comes to intellectual factors, Poland seems to have become pretty high in Europe, with high literacy rates, high PISA scores, and many wins in intellectual competitions like Google Code Jam, or the University Rover Challenge, among others.

In fact Poland was rated #2 in Europe, and #3 in the World in computer code developers, just behind China, and Russia.
Are we no longer talking about america? Couldn't make you point so you had to broaden the topic?
No you merely had to narrow it dramatically in an effort to make a point. You failed. All races at one time or another endured slavery. Fact...

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Good, he'll lose his daughter then. Looks like she'll be better off without him anyway.

I bet he loses visitation rights, but will still have to pay child support and, if in the divorce decree, college tuition! [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do you know, did like you look at his DNA sample?
I didnt have to. He is white and insecure. Both of those factors go hand in hand with having a large percentage of neanderthal DNA.

Italians/Sicilians are my favorite white people. They have a lot of African DNA. They are the only white girls I will mess with.
You'll fuck any white girl that will give you the time of day. Any... Fact. If you can find one who will give you the time of day...
Such a statement flies in stark contrast to your many fantastical posts about, lots of women wanting black men... It's the pinnacle of "achievement" for %90 of black men.

Such a statement flies in stark contrast to your many fantastical posts about, lots of women wanting black men... It's the pinnacle of "achievement" for %90 of black men.
That was a stupid post. Just because all white women want me doesnt necessitate me being interested in them in any way. White women are last on my list in terms of appeal speaking generally. Black women are first.

Good, he'll lose his daughter then. Looks like she'll be better off without him anyway.

I bet he loses visitation rights, but will still have to pay child support and, if in the divorce decree, college tuition! [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There's that tolerance of beliefs we hear so much about...

That was a stupid post. Just because all white women want me doesnt necessitate me being interested in them in any way. White women are last on my list in terms of appeal speaking generally. Black women are first.
Precisely the fantasy I was referring to.

Maybe the reason is having a strong family without "religious tensions" among family members :)
I am not a religious person so to my life, such a reason doesn't effect my decision making.

You need to believe that to feel better about your women flocking to guys like me. Its ok. :itsok:

I am not a religious person so to my life, such a reason doesn't effect my decision making.
It should. Because such a decision can, and will effect your life. Especially if you marry a Muslim...

You need to believe that to feel better about your women flocking to guys like me. Its ok. :itsok:
It your fantasy pal... Don't let your lonely envious reality take it from you...

The justice system and police force has been used to control black bodies since they started arriving here on slave ships. Always have. Our country is designed to oppress these people
:lmao: Yeah...we "oppressed" them all the way to the White House :lmao:
yea finally got a black president and the GOP lost their minds for 8 years. While I did enjoy the exploding heads, the clear biased against Obama speaks volumes.

About what?
I feel like much of the hate against him was race based, not all of it or even most of it but enough of it. See my other response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back