🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Clearly it is the mother's influence which has led this young girl to betray the values her father would instill upon his child. As the news clip states; the girl loves with her mother. Its always sad to see a family torn apart, and a stable moral upbringing, traded in for the vanity of trendy leftist peer pressure. In the end it is this young girl who will pay the price.

MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-0.jpg
2 girlfriends of mine, both white

Chuck shot Donna in the chest and killed her...husband, white

Joe stabbed Ellen over 20 times and left her for dead.
she spent a month in the hospital and is lucky to be alive...
husband, white

I'm not going to bother posting pictures of white women
killed by their white husbands and boyfriends,
just to prove your post was irrelevant, like you!

Now...I have 1 more post to leave and I'm done here

You should have been a stain on the carpet!

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Clearly it is the mother's influence which has led this young girl to betray the values her father would instill upon his child. As the news clip states; the girl loves with her mother. Its always sad to see a family torn apart, and a stable moral upbringing, traded in for the vanity of trendy leftist peer pressure. In the end it is this young girl who will pay the price.
You may be good looking on the outside,
but, you're ugly on the inside!

To all the "men" on here who are having hysterics- to the ones who think she'll get AIDS, or be a whore, become a single baby momma, or a victim of violence......

This is why that girl has more courage in her little pinky than all of you have, collectively, in your whole bodies.

Have your vapors and huddle in your man caves. That girl will live her life.

To all the "men" on here who are having hysterics- to the ones who think she'll get AIDS, or be a whore, become a single baby momma, or a victim of violence......

This is why that girl has more courage in her little pinky than all of you have, collectively, in your whole bodies.

Courage, huh? Interesting take....

You may be good looking on the outside,
but, you're ugly on the inside!
Pointing out that the fathers influence is less prevelant, due to her living with the mother, somehow offends you? Odd...

husband, white

husband, white

just to prove your post was irrelevant, like you!

Now...I have 1 more post to leave and I'm done here

You should have been a stain on the carpet!

Apparently, you have trouble choosing friends who, themselves, cannot make good choices in their lives. By your own admission, you probably aren't the best to be judging here.

I actually briefly dated a crazy white woman who broke up with me when she asked me if I'd date a black woman and I said yes, even though I never have in my life and have never actively or even passively pursued a black woman.

If you would watch the TV show Judge Faith and NOT want to date that woman, you're fucking gay, straight up.
You let a good one go there. Oh and no I don't find any non white female attractive....just not my thing...I prefer to stick with white women not black apes.
Been to a college campus lately? All the girls dress that way at night.
Gross.
Unless you're a guy with a libido.
And no daughters.
Or morals,traditional values.
Or morals,traditional values
ROF...The fun never ends here!

Morals....traditional values

I see you're confusing USMB for...
An Evening at the Improv, open mic night

I swear...if assholes could fly,
this place would be a fucking airport!

Keep an eye on this story because the dads ass is grass... What the dumb ass did was domestic abuse, and will be in trouble for it..
Domestic abuse is considered abuse on social media.. I hope he goes to jail

And I hope she stays far away from her fucked up dad
LOL no its not. Oh she won't have to stay away she is tainted and not welcome around him any more.
Oh she won't have to stay away she is tainted and not welcome around him any more.
ROFLMAO...Like I stated...the fun never ends here

She is tainted?...she, is tainted!

No, dickhead, YOUR KIDS ARE TAINTED!
YOUR POISON HAS TAINTED YOUR KIDS!

Speaking of which...are you wearing a condom on your head?
Cuz, it would truly complement the dick you are!

Ironic your avatar is a black cat
Its a wolf....
Well, I stand corrected, it is a wolf...
I find it ironic, that you chose a black wolf for an avatar

You can see why lots of not very intelligent right wingers don't want the govt educating their kids, because they want their kids to be uneducated muppets.
Lol...my kids attend public school and they are very racially aware,I just make sure the brainwashing doesn't change their natural views. From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.
Lol...my kids attend public school and they are very racially aware,I just make sure the brainwashing doesn't change their natural views. From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.
As much as I'd like to, once again, state...
the fun here just never ends, I can't

You're just fucking pathetic...seriously!

Racially aware, my ass!

You're kids are racially prejudiced
because of being brainwashed by YOU!
You and their c#nt for a mother, shaped their natural views!

From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for
the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.

Starting from the age of 2, huh
Well, kids aren't even in preschool, let alone,
grammar school,
at the age of 2

So, is that what pisses you off?
You have to live in a low income neighborhood
and deal with the Mexicans and n1ggers?

Whose fault is that?

Should have thought about that
before you started a family, on a minimum wage salary!

And, frankly, I saw you post on a thread,
something along the lines of...
raising a family of 6, on 20,000-30,000 a yr.

I remember, cause I thought to myself...
What...I struggle with 22-24 a year, for 2

No way, not even a family of 4, on 30,000 or less

My bet is, you get government assistance
live in a low income neighborhood, making minimum wage
and feel, you're white and should be better off then
Mexicans and n1ggers, not in the same boat with them

So sad :boohoo:

I am a white guy that like black pussy, brown pussy, and white pussy and if my daughter want black, brown or white dick when she is of age, well that is her damn choice and not mine.
Yeah that means you FAILED as a father. Congrats on that.
Yeah that means you FAILED as a father. Congrats on that
YOU FAILED as a father!

How bout you go slip into something more comfortable...
like a fucking coma!

And triggered poster of the year award goes to! ROFLMAO!

If you would watch the TV show Judge Faith and NOT want to date that woman, you're fucking gay, straight up.
That's because she's practically white. Her features are the soft and feminine features of an attractive white woman. I would never have considered her "black"

Faith%20Jenkins%20(FILEminimizer).jpg

Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?

Are you scared, precious?

Where's the logic in degrading our heritage, and livelihood?

False premise, precious.

Where's the logic in replacing Whites with Third-World riff-raff?

Once Whitey is gone, we won't have a second chance.

Daughter chose to be stupid mudshark, enjoy!

PS: Daddy ain't to blame when she gets AIDS.

She's made her own decisions at that point.

This is the second time I've seen you use this term. I really thought when you defined it for me, that you meant white girls who basically have a fetish. Is there any situation in which the girl with a black boyfriend wouldn't be a "mudshark"?

Yes. Mudsharks are white and want to be hoodrats.

What makes you think this girl wants to be a hood rat?

It's a meaningless little attempt by sad bastards with the intellectual/emotional development of 6 year olds to demean and besmirch because every time they see a 'white' woman with someone of another 'race' they feel their teeny-weenies shrivel a little more. That's all there is to it.

I don't know about that, it seems anti-racists are typically the ones with childlike arguments.
The anti-racist thinks that all races are equal, with absolutely no proof, rather than relying on raw data which shows racial disparities.

Men are more racist than Women, typically. So why would you think racists have teeny-weenies?

When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Get the fuck outta here.....most white whores could give a fuck about class and a mf's inability to pay...all these bitches want is something black and greasy. White women want to be worshipped and not taken for granted like you white men do to them. They know that a nigga worships every inch of their white flesh, that's why they flock to niggas so quickly. Lets do some math here, if your a sucessful black man, 99.99% chances are you are with a ww. If you have a job period, chances are your with a ww. If you don't have a job, fresh out of jail, on probation, etc....100% certain your with a ww.
YOU are being bred out of existence. YOU are roughly 10% of the population. Who do you think will disappear? Won't be white folks.

FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png

I agree, African Americans will cease to exist, they will be completely engulfed by Hispanics before Whites are.

Courage, huh? Interesting take....
Courage to handle her racist father....absolutely.

When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Get the fuck outta here.....most white whores could give a fuck about class and a mf's inability to pay...all these bitches want is something black and greasy. White women want to be worshipped and not taken for granted like you white men do to them. They know that a nigga worships every inch of their white flesh, that's why they flock to niggas so quickly. Lets do some math here, if your a sucessful black man, 99.99% chances are you are with a ww. If you have a job period, chances are your with a ww. If you don't have a job, fresh out of jail, on probation, etc....100% certain your with a ww.
YOU are being bred out of existence. YOU are roughly 10% of the population. Who do you think will disappear? Won't be white folks.

I agree, African Americans will cease to exist, they will be completely engulfed by Hispanics before Whites are.
:lol: What do you think "Hispanics" are?

:lol: What do you think "Hispanics" are?

Hispanics are largely Mestizo, or a mix of Native American, and Spaniard.;

Although some Hispanics are mixed with Black, like those in Dominican Republic, Cuba,or Puerto Rico.

About the only Hispanics who are mostly European are those from Argentina, and Uruguay, but thing is we don't get much from those places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back