Dads with Sads..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm really missing my youngest daughter today, she's all the way across the country finishing up her AIT training (Army military), she needs a hug and I need a hug.. What the heck. :(

I'm really missing my youngest daughter today, she's all the way across the country finishing up her AIT training (Army military), she needs a hug and I need a hug.. What the heck. :(

Tonight, I have the joy of seeing my youngest for the first time since September when she deployed to Kuwait and Iraq.

Here is a hug! (((Lumpy 1)))

Tonight, I have the joy of seeing my youngest for the first time since September when she deployed to Kuwait and Iraq.

Here is a hug! (((Lumpy 1)))

Wow, a great day for you Dad... I don't know about you but these daughters have made a marshmallow out of me.. :salute:

She doesn't need a hug. She is a freaking adult who needs to be focused on a job that could kill her.

She doesn't need a hug. She is a freaking adult who needs to be focused on a job that could kill her.

Big difference between a drill sergeant and a Dad.. Whitehall ?

btw. Mom's even worse.. :laugh:

She is apparently beyond the drill sergeant stage and maybe trying to get away from a father who only wants to "give her a hug".

Eh, no stopping that kid from growing up, she's driven and has everything it takes..

I don't get why you're all puckered up on this.. whitehall.

She still has drill sergeants and she's still kicking ass and embracing the suck, relax

Last edited:

She is apparently beyond the drill sergeant stage and maybe trying to get away from a father who only wants to "give her a hug".

I think you accidently overdosed on your "asshole" pills this morning!

Forum List

Back