🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

Release anger. Don't keep it inside.

So I write.

How does a teenager use as much gas in one night driving around town as I use going back and forth to work in one day???? $43.00 to fill my tank yesterday afternoon and when I got in my car this morning there was almost a quarter of the tank gone! WTF? Me thinks someone may be sitting idle chit-chatting in the car with friends.

I ordered a new wall unit for my office. Yesterday afternoon my co-worker decided he wanted to check it out and so he proceeded to take it out of the box. What happens? He drops the frigin' thing on the floor! Again ... WTF? Why the hell did you have to touch it? Why couldn't you have just left it in the box until someone from maintenance came along to hang it on the wall for us? Damn near knocked the thing over this morning when I came in. So I shoved it in a closet for safe keeping.

I know the only reason why you called me was to gossip. You knew EXACTLY the date of the play yet you couldn't help yourself. You HAD to call and make up some bullshit question so YOU could be the first one to tell me that she's pregnant! GASP! And wait ... they're not married yet!
Sorry, I wasn't falling for your scheme anymore. I forgive you and the little tricks you try to play on me. Hell, you've been doing it my whole life. Now though ... now I see with fresh new eyes. Again, I forgive you.

Let's see, what else has been irritating me? Writing here is a big help in releasing my anger. Stuck at work with folks all around, there isn't much else I can do.

Okay .... a few deep breaths .... let it out slowly as you type .....

Today IS going to be a good day. I choose to make it so.
Now if y'all will excuse me and my venting for my morning coffee is brewed and ready to be consumed.

Want to run away to Bermuda with me and lay in the sand and drink funny colored drinks with goofy straws stuck in them, wiggle toes in the sand and wait to see what happens when the sun goes down?

Yes.
Can you come get me now? Please! I promise we won't have to wait until the sun goes down to see what will happen. *wink*

Wanna chug a 4 pack of pints in the alley?

I will welcome the fact my five year old son gave me head lice as being part of the circle of life.

Want to run away to Bermuda with me and lay in the sand and drink funny colored drinks with goofy straws stuck in them, wiggle toes in the sand and wait to see what happens when the sun goes down?

Yes.
Can you come get me now? Please! I promise we won't have to wait until the sun goes down to see what will happen. *wink*

Wanna chug a 4 pack of pints in the alley?

Sure! If you don't mind watching me hurl! :lol: Will you rub my back as I'm bent over and will you tell me everything will be okay? :lol:

Each one of us has the ability to love ourselves more. Each one of us deserves to be loved. We all deserve to live well, to be healthy, to be loved and loving and we deserve to prosper.

It is my strongest belief that nothing can make you feel any better about life in general than a thick slice of chocolate cake - unless maybe a thick slice of chocolate cake with a scoop of ice cream on it. This is the medicine that cure all the ails of the world.

Love, cherish, and respect yourself. Become your own best friend and take care of yourself, for you are the only person with whom you will surely have a lifelong relationship. :)

People can get things done with out Americas help.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture3393-1road.gif

Forum List

Back