🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

Sausages yes. Smoked? On ocassion.
I prefer my sausage natural .. free of any preservatives or additives or oils. When I hunger for a taste or move in to take a bite, I want to feel the soft skin on my lips and the saltly juices squirt into the back of my throat.

I prefer my sausage natural .. free of any preservatives or additives or oils. When I hunger for a taste or move in to take a bite, I want to feel the soft skin on my lips and the saltly juices squirt into the back of my throat.

Mustard?

Mustard?

Thank you, no. I don't like moosetard. Well, maybe a little shot or two on a hotdog, but that's about it. I'll take some sauteed peppers and onions though. You got any of those BBD?

Today I will drink a full pot of coffee, hoping it has the desired affects of waking me up and stimulating my lower GI tract.

If I feel I've been taken advantage of ... instead of trying to retaliate, I simply refuse to put myself in that kind of situation again.

Forum List

Back