Daily Affirmations

No rose lives forever in this world,
But blooms for eternity in our hearts and memories

If I hear another sheep tell me the world is going to end, I'll oblige them with a .45 hollow point to their cranium.

I will do all I can do to bring out the weaknesses of the Democratic party. My objective is to help rid the world of stupid people.

The thoughts we think create our feelings, and we then begin to live our lives in accordance with those feelings and beliefs.

I guess that means I should go jump my wife.............. :eusa_whistle:

I have thoughts of excitement for you and your wife! Maybe a few envious thoughts thrown in there as well. :lol: Quite fearful at first, when I saw your new avi. Don't be scaring me like that Ringel!

The thoughts we think create our feelings, and we then begin to live our lives in accordance with those feelings and beliefs.

I guess that means I should go jump my wife.............. :eusa_whistle:

I have thoughts of excitement for you and your wife! Maybe a few envious thoughts thrown in there as well. :lol: Quite fearful at first, when I saw your new avi. Don't be scaring me like that Ringel!
Don't worry. With that mask I can only nibble. :lol:

Even if sometimes it seems more of an adversary than an ally, I see the past as my friend. All experiences up until this point have brought me to where I am today. For that, I am grateful.

Forum List

Back