🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture3232-cdy-0016.jpg

Hold on to every day deerly.

Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Alas......

You are not here to please other people or to live your life their way. You can only live it your own way and walk your own path. You have come to fulfill yourself and express love on the deepest level. You are here to learn and grow and to absorb and project compassion and understanding.

I will not let annoying high maintenance sales personnel harsh my calm.

The profound power of Love surrounds me and fills my heart with joy and hope. I reach out to others to uplift them and connect with them on a soul level.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Release anger. Don't keep it inside.

So I write.

How does a teenager use as much gas in one night driving around town as I use going back and forth to work in one day???? $43.00 to fill my tank yesterday afternoon and when I got in my car this morning there was almost a quarter of the tank gone! WTF? Me thinks someone may be sitting idle chit-chatting in the car with friends.

I ordered a new wall unit for my office. Yesterday afternoon my co-worker decided he wanted to check it out and so he proceeded to take it out of the box. What happens? He drops the frigin' thing on the floor! Again ... WTF? Why the hell did you have to touch it? Why couldn't you have just left it in the box until someone from maintenance came along to hang it on the wall for us? Damn near knocked the thing over this morning when I came in. So I shoved it in a closet for safe keeping.

I know the only reason why you called me was to gossip. You knew EXACTLY the date of the play yet you couldn't help yourself. You HAD to call and make up some bullshit question so YOU could be the first one to tell me that she's pregnant! GASP! And wait ... they're not married yet!
Sorry, I wasn't falling for your scheme anymore. I forgive you and the little tricks you try to play on me. Hell, you've been doing it my whole life. Now though ... now I see with fresh new eyes. Again, I forgive you.

Let's see, what else has been irritating me? Writing here is a big help in releasing my anger. Stuck at work with folks all around, there isn't much else I can do.

Okay .... a few deep breaths .... let it out slowly as you type .....

Today IS going to be a good day. I choose to make it so.
Now if y'all will excuse me and my venting for my morning coffee is brewed and ready to be consumed.

So I write.

How does a teenager use as much gas in one night driving around town as I use going back and forth to work in one day???? $43.00 to fill my tank yesterday afternoon and when I got in my car this morning there was almost a quarter of the tank gone! WTF? Me thinks someone may be sitting idle chit-chatting in the car with friends.

I ordered a new wall unit for my office. Yesterday afternoon my co-worker decided he wanted to check it out and so he proceeded to take it out of the box. What happens? He drops the frigin' thing on the floor! Again ... WTF? Why the hell did you have to touch it? Why couldn't you have just left it in the box until someone from maintenance came along to hang it on the wall for us? Damn near knocked the thing over this morning when I came in. So I shoved it in a closet for safe keeping.

I know the only reason why you called me was to gossip. You knew EXACTLY the date of the play yet you couldn't help yourself. You HAD to call and make up some bullshit question so YOU could be the first one to tell me that she's pregnant! GASP! And wait ... they're not married yet!
Sorry, I wasn't falling for your scheme anymore. I forgive you and the little tricks you try to play on me. Hell, you've been doing it my whole life. Now though ... now I see with fresh new eyes. Again, I forgive you.

Let's see, what else has been irritating me? Writing here is a big help in releasing my anger. Stuck at work with folks all around, there isn't much else I can do.

Now if y'all will excuse me and my venting for my morning coffee is brewed and ready to be consumed.

Want to run away to Bermuda with me and lay in the sand and drink funny colored drinks with goofy straws stuck in them, wiggle toes in the sand and wait to see what happens when the sun goes down?

So I write.

Want to run away to Bermuda with me and lay in the sand and drink funny colored drinks with goofy straws stuck in them, wiggle toes in the sand and wait to see what happens when the sun goes down?

Yes.
Can you come get me now? Please! I promise we won't have to wait until the sun goes down to see what will happen. *wink*

So I write.

Yes.
Can you come get me now? Please! I promise we won't have to wait until the sun goes down to see what will happen. *wink*

Masquerade whats all this talk? I thought you said you were running away with me to Trinidad and Tobago?

Yes.

Masquerade whats all this talk? I thought you said you were running away with me to Trinidad and Tobago?

What I would love is to travel across the country visiting many of the folks I've met online. I think that would be fun! But listen ... if the man says Bermuda, it's Bermuda. *wink*

Obstacles are opportunities to adapt, explore and overcome. Don't be deterred when what you are doing isn't working the way that you hoped. Use your resourcefulness to turn the trial into triumph. When you do, it feels so good and you know that you can handle anything that comes your way.

Forum List

Back