🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

life054.gif

Don't take anything personally.
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality .. their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

I'm going to make a point of logging on later this evening from the comfort and privacy of my home where nothing is blocked, so I can view everything you've posted Phoenix!

:)

Each day brings it's own challenges. This is and most likely will be a life-time work in progress. Some days it easy to live in the positive and think .. hey .. I have this under control. And then there are days like yesterday and today.

Sigh ...

"Doing your best when no one is paying attention will help you more than standing in the spotlight."

"You, in this very body, with this very mind, are worthy of all the love and joy in the world. If you can only awaken to that truth, all adversity will be transformed into joy."

My spiritual perspective moves me through the holidays with joy. I focus on giving rather than receiving to embody the true spirit of the season.

Forum List

Back