🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Mailcorrects the 9 accuser lie. Finally down to 2 accusers of sexual assault with Moore.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Cripes for days on end in comment section after comment section many posters have been working over the DM for continuing to run fake headlines about how many accusers of sexual misconduct/assault were really out there. Persistence pays off.

Check this out. I am one happy camper.

• Moore is accused of sexually assaulting or molesting two women decades ago
  • Five others say he pursued romantic relationships when they were teenagers

Read more: Roy Moore says 'dirty politics' is behind allegations | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yep:

Number of accusers down

Cop story discredited

Mall ban story was a lie

Can't have the yearbook examined

And still no explanation as how this "common knowledge" accusation somehow evaded the press, his opposition and investigative reporters for NEARLY 40 YEARS, until just a number of weeks ago.

Put a fork in this Turkey, it's cooked.

Did How to Catch a Predator ever do an episode in Alabama? From what I’ve seen over this Roy Moore drama, it would have been hilarious. None of the predators would have bothered to lie about the girls age and they’d be proud about it. I mean shit, the other day a pastor or some other religious figure said Mary was a child when she and Joseph were married amd had Jesus. So Roy Moore is like Joseph from the bible! :lol:

Did How to Catch a Predator ever do an episode in Alabama? From what I’ve seen over this Roy Moore drama, it would have been hilarious. None of the predators would have bothered to lie about the girls age and they’d be proud about it. I mean shit, the other day a pastor or some other religious figure said Mary was a child when she and Joseph were married amd had Jesus. So Roy Moore is like Joseph from the bible! :lol:
eYou're probably confused. I wasn't aware that Roy Moore followed the practice of Mohammad the prophet.

Forum List

Back