Daily News is about to Dox gun owners using records of normal Americans who have gun permits. This is why we oppose registration of any kind.

As the democrat party brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens in democrat party controlled cities.....it is becoming apparent that the democrat party activists who control the press are doing their part to help this effort....

This is why we fight to keep the vote secret and why we fight to keep gun ownership secret.....left wing democrat party fascists will do anything to get power....

Not worried about being doxed in TN, as it would not change the fact that I carry. TN is more likely to grant no permit carry (which I do not agree with) than be part of a move to disarm legally armed Tennesseans.
The 2nd amendment is the only permit required.
I have mine from state of TN, signed off by DHS. I don't agree with no permit required carry. I have seen too many total idiots (supposedly trained) military and civilian around weapons and weapons ranges. Likewise the knowledge of when and under what circumstances you will probably not be prosecuted for shooting is the stuff of fantasy to many people out there and on this message board. You even read of cops shooting each other in cross fires. We need more required training, not less.
Training is a great idea, very valuable and I strongly urge everyone to get some.

Mandating it is a horrible idea, and should never be done.
You sir are a trusting sole. I am not.
No I'm not.
I don't trust the government to set the training standards before someone is allowed to exercise a fundamental right.
That is ripe for abuse, right there.

What’s the problem? This just warns the bad guys who not to fuck with.
Seen too many incidents, injuries and close calls on ranges and hunting with personnel supposedly at one time, trained. The untrained are a danger to themselves and everybody around them. Having teenagers out there is just like giving them a license to shoot (themselves or anybody else) pretty sure they will not be tried as adults. Similarly dangerous with untrained adults, except they will automatically bear the full weight of the law, well intentioned or not.
Every body should have weapons in the home and be ready to defend their home and familiar with their weapon, but the untrained, unqualified have no business out in public, open carry or concealed. Just my opinion.

As the democrat party brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens in democrat party controlled cities.....it is becoming apparent that the democrat party activists who control the press are doing their part to help this effort....

This is why we fight to keep the vote secret and why we fight to keep gun ownership secret.....left wing democrat party fascists will do anything to get power....

Not worried about being doxed in TN, as it would not change the fact that I carry. TN is more likely to grant no permit carry (which I do not agree with) than be part of a move to disarm legally armed Tennesseans.
I have mine from state of TN, signed off by DHS. I don't agree with no permit required carry. I have seen too many total idiots (supposedly trained) military and civilian around weapons and weapons ranges. Likewise the knowledge of when and under what circumstances you will probably not be prosecuted for shooting is the stuff of fantasy to many people out there and on this message board. You even read of cops shooting each other in cross fires. We need more required training, not less.
Trained for twenty two years in my LE career.

Seems surprising you would advocate law enforcement being totally out manned and out gunned on the streets with everyone carrying glocks as often as cellphones, with not training or education. There are unidentified nut ball out there.

Seems surprising you would advocate law enforcement being totally out manned and out gunned on the streets with everyone carrying glocks as often as cellphones, with not training or education. There are unidentified nut ball out there.

And yet we went from 4.7 million people carrying guns to over 18.6 and gun crime went down, not up, and gun murder went down, not up.........

So...you really don't have a point......what you say you worry about didn't actually happen as more people owned and carried guns....how do you explain that?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Training is a great idea, very valuable and I strongly urge everyone to get some.

Mandating it is a horrible idea, and should never be done.
You sir are a trusting sole. I am not.
No I'm not.
I don't trust the government to set the training standards before someone is allowed to exercise a fundamental right.
That is ripe for abuse, right there.

And it is abused in Europe, where they have such strict requirements for the limited hunting shotguns they allow, that normal people can't even own them.....only the rich and politically connected can get the permits.......just the way they want it.

And it is abused in Europe, where they have such strict requirements for the limited hunting shotguns they allow, that normal people can't even own them.....only the rich and politically connected can get the permits.......just the way they want it.

Where was this doxing you spoke of?

And yet we went from 4.7 million people carrying guns to over 18.6 and gun crime went down, not up, and gun murder went down, not up.........

So...you really don't have a point......what you say you worry about didn't actually happen as more people owned and carried guns....how do you explain that?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Libs always lie.

I have a concealed weapons permit, but a person doesn't need to own a gun to get one of those.

I don't worry about the State of Florida taking my guns, simply because the State of Florida doesn't know I have them...

They do now.

No, they don't.

Unless you think the State of Florida (which is like the fucking wild, wild west) is going to start tracking posts on random internet forums...

Forum List

Back