Daily Show bit about conservatives being silenced

This is 100% on the money. The codespeak here is, "We're not allowed to bray our lies about a "stolen" election, or a moronic conspiracy about Dems consuming baby flesh..so we're going to cry that we're silenced".
The vast pools of Internet media websites and social media lean right. Combine that with three TV outlets (at the moment), two of whom are about as far right as you can get and what do you have? Same thing
you had six months ago. A cloaked metastasized cancer that is rapidly overshadowing and destroying real conservatism.
It's not even about political speak anymore.

It is about reporting on real news, about what is going on in the world.

The folks in charge DO NOT want you to know what is going on in society, either on the right or the left.

The Great Reset folks don't want you to know what your fellow citizens are doing. It is a news black out. Point of fact? The conservatives on this site don't even have a clue, that Fox News is partially participating in it by distracting their viewers with a political bent on it.

I'm not sure what you mean about not knowing what your fellow citizens are doing? We got a front row seat to that on January 6th (as an example). All of the protests and property destruction this summer were reported on. I don't see news being "blacked out" anywhere. It's a free for all right now. :) You are literally getting..everything.

Eight Nazi references. Impressive..but boring. You have the right to your own opinions. Not your own facts. Fact is, the election was not stolen. There was no massive voter fraud. These are private companies that are free to regulate your lies in whatever manner they see fit. If you don't like it? Go elsewhere.

Your recitation of Reich propaganda is irrelevant to the crushing of free speech by the Reich and the fascist tech monopolies who formed a trust in order to deny the ability to operate to a competitor.

Last century the high court ruled that JP Morgan buying ink producers and paper mills in order to silence a newspaper critical of him violated the Sherman Anti-Trust act. But alas, there is no law for the Fascist Tech Trust.

The Reich openly suppresses freedom of expression across every facet of society. Americans have virtually no freedom. Say what serves the Reich or be destroyed financially and socially.

You ARE Nazis and impose a tyranny more severe than Hitler's Reich did. And you WILL engage in atrocities the second you have the power to. Twitter and Facebook will cover up the Holocaust, and since no other speech is allowed, you figure you'll get away with it this time.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
This is 100% on the money. The codespeak here is, "We're not allowed to bray our lies about a "stolen" election, or a moronic conspiracy about Dems consuming baby flesh..so we're going to cry that we're silenced".
The vast pools of Internet media websites and social media lean right. Combine that with three TV outlets (at the moment), two of whom are about as far right as you can get and what do you have? Same thing
you had six months ago. A cloaked metastasized cancer that is rapidly overshadowing and destroying real conservatism.

The folks in charge DO NOT want you to know what is going on in society, either on the right or the left.

The Great Reset folks don't want you to know what your fellow citizens are doing. It is a news black out. Point of fact? The conservatives on this site don't even have a clue, that Fox News is partially participating in it by distracting their viewers with a political bent on it.

I'm not sure what you mean about not knowing what your fellow citizens are doing? We got a front row seat to that on January 6th (as an example). All of the protests and property destruction this summer were reported on. I don't see news being "blacked out" anywhere. It's a free for all right now. :) You are literally getting..everything.

Of course you don't see news being "blacked out," that's the point, it isn't there. duh.

That's just it, you are not seeing the full picture, you are seeing a manufactured truth. You only believe, "You are literally getting..everything," because whatever you are not getting, is banned.

Sure. THe President of the United States had his Twitter account permanently banned.
For what reason was the former POTUS removed from Twitter?

Violating their "terms of service", which is just like your fellow DemoKKKrats turning black people away from their "whites only" restaurants in the 1950s. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". You support that, right?

Of course you don't see news being "blacked out," that's the point, it isn't there. duh.

That's just it, you are not seeing the full picture, you are seeing a manufactured truth. You only believe, "You are literally getting..everything," because whatever you are not getting, is banned.

I'm sorry, what's being "banned" that I'm not getting to see? Every asshole on YouTube saying the election was "stolen"...because THEY say so?
I think you're just looking for boogeymen.

I'm amused at the abject horror you on the left have that another message other than the one that you bombard the country with through our schools, our main stream media and Hollywood is being heard! The liberals that protested for "free speech" back in the 60's must be rolling over in their graves at what the NEW liberal left has become! They embraced political debate. You shut it down!

Basically points out the blatant lies and lack of relation to reality these people are in.

Check it out...

So true.

South African comes to America, gets opportunities that he'd never get in his home country and then proceeds to be a partisan hack for one political party, ostacizing half of the country he is allowed to live in.

He not only isn't funny, he isn't particularly brave. Maybe he will make some jokes about President Xi, he will really show that he has some courage then.

They are still running anti-Trump commercials from him in Canada. The guy hasn't been in office for a month.

If somebody is forcing you to watch his TV show, you should call 911 right now. Otherwise, you can just watch any of the hundreds of batshit crazy right wing shows as they whine about not being allowed to say what they are saying.

Violating their "terms of service", which is just like your fellow DemoKKKrats turning black people away from their "whites only" restaurants in the 1950s. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". You support that, right?
Forget what I think about the matter. What does the Constitution say?

Sure. THe President of the United States had his Twitter account permanently banned.
For what reason was the former POTUS removed from Twitter?
Does it make a difference? You are positing that conservatives voices are not being silenced. Twitter banned the President of the United States from having his voice be heard on their platform.

Does it make a difference? You are positing that conservatives voices are not being silenced. Twitter banned the President of the United States from having his voice be heard on their platform.
He broke their terms of service, not for his political views.

He was warned time, and time, and time again, yet he persisted.

Now he's off, permanently.

The market at work.

I'm sorry, what's being "banned" that I'm not getting to see? Every asshole on YouTube saying the election was "stolen"...because THEY say so?
I think you're just looking for boogeymen.

Never mind.

I can only take you to water, I can't make you drink. You have a desire to live in a place, and a time, where a centralized government attempts to take care of your every need. The folks in that government are oligarchs which represent the oligarchs in BIG TECH and BIG MEDIA. Though it is clear, you do not understand the implications of this, nor what you will be giving up.

This will affect all people who believe in civil rights and civil liberties equally, and the signs of this are now starting to show. Watch that video if you do not believe me, ignore it if you do not want to believe me. Those gentlemen having this discussion actually are very left-wing.

I didn't come here to argue or debate, I only came here to inform.

Basically points out the blatant lies and lack of relation to reality these people are in.

Check it out...

So true.

South African comes to America, gets opportunities that he'd never get in his home country and then proceeds to be a partisan hack for one political party, ostacizing half of the country he is allowed to live in.

He not only isn't funny, he isn't particularly brave. Maybe he will make some jokes about President Xi, he will really show that he has some courage then.

They are still running anti-Trump commercials from him in Canada. The guy hasn't been in office for a month.

If somebody is forcing you to watch his TV show, you should call 911 right now. Otherwise, you can just watch any of the hundreds of batshit crazy right wing shows as they whine about not being allowed to say what they are saying.

You unknowingly support my point and I agree with you, I don't watch him. Unfortunately, I watch the Big Bang Theory reruns on Comedy TV and his mug is on often during commercials (along with the Canadian, Samantha Bee promoting her show, seems there is a pattern of dislike for America by those who weren't even born there. How rich) and I am not fast enough to mute his shtick. None of the commercials are funny. I'm not even sure how he broke into the industry.

I wouldn't willingly watch "comedy" that only has an interest in criticizing politicians with extreme bias. Be it SNL or any other show. You can make a few generic jokes about government of all stripes, but, you need some real talent and material and not low hanging fruit that pleases a particular cult.

Check it out...

So true.

You unknowingly support my point and I agree with you, I don't watch him. Unfortunately, I watch the Big Bang Theory reruns on Comedy TV and his mug is on often during commercials (along with the Canadian, Samantha Bee promoting her show, seems there is a pattern of dislike for America by those who weren't even born there. How rich) and I am not fast enough to mute his shtick. None of the commercials are funny. I'm not even sure how he broke into the industry.

I wouldn't willingly watch "comedy" that only has an interest in criticizing politicians with extreme bias. Be it SNL or any other show. You can make a few generic jokes about government of all stripes, but, you need some real talent and material and not low hanging fruit that pleases a particular cult.

Perhaps they aren't giving enough consideration to how batshit crazy canadians feel about their advertisement scheduling. I doubt they will read your remarks here, so you should contact them directly with your complaint.

Check it out...

So true.

Perhaps they aren't giving enough consideration to how batshit crazy canadians feel about their advertisement scheduling. I doubt they will read your remarks here, so you should contact them directly with your complaint.

Americans on this forum are probably wiser than those I would reach out to.

He broke their terms of service, not for his political views.

He was warned time, and time, and time again, yet he persisted.

Now he's off, permanently.

The market at work.
What was their final excuse, it was changing daily back when? What specific Term of Service did he violate?

Forum List

Back