Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need finger pointers. We need problem solvers.

Dallas PD only had 15 excessive force complaints in 2015. That is down from over 200 two years prior. They started a de-escalation program and it apparently works.

We do not need finger pointers. We need problem solvers.

Dallas PD only had 15 excessive force complaints in 2015. That is down from over 200 two years prior. They started a de-escalation program and it apparently works.

From what I've heard Dallas has had success in de-escalating the tension between the Black Neighborhoods and the Police. Which make this tragedy all the more heartbreaking!

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.
I have no doubt you will not apologize for making up such total bullshit.

WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

The perp wasn't a member of BLM.

I find it fascinating that every time a mass murder happens you claim to have friends on the spot.

Hey when did you ever post a thread that got thus far 19 Winners?

So I'm doing something right aren't I. Yes, I am.

Sort of like being the smartest kid in special ed.

Yeah, that's right, blame America, blame white people. The one group of people you aren't going to blame is the the people who actually did the crime.

How fucking beautifully liberal!

Unlike you blaming the president? You're a tool.....

Let's see, the murders occurred less than 5 hours after Obama gave a speech about how white people enjoy killing black people, and you imagine he's not to blame?
Please link to the speech, and quote directly from it, where Obama said white people enjoy killing black people.

Hack.

All lives matter...

So here is my takeaway on this week:

It appears the police in one of the situations had multiple complaints and several violent encounters with Black people in particular. He was cleared each time. So...maybe those incidents were dismissed too easily and too often? Maybe police departments need to revisit officers with more than a certain number of complaints?

Perhaps convicted felons should consider NOT carrying weapons too.

yes. but how do you address shooting a licensed law abiding gun owner who told the police he had a weapon so he wouldn't get shot for it?

I address it with charges and a trial.

a good start. but how do you keep it from happening again? how do you retrain officers so that they don't overreact while still keeping themselves safe?

The Rev is on a tear today and Scarborough had him on Morning Joe. Guess who the Master Baiter is blaming for the police killings? Someone needs to walk up to Reverend Al and rip that mustache off his ugly face.

“Morning Joe” is a burning pile of sewage right now as idiot Scarborough let grand master of idiots Al Sharpton on the show after the killing of 5 police in Dallas.

Unlike liberals elsewhere saying that we don’t have all the details in and that we can’t blame “Black Lives Matter,” Sharpton is just straight up assuming it was black activists killing police, and he’s jumping to BLAMING the police!!

Watch what his answer is to Sam Stein’s question about how we can stop targeted assassinations of police.
Read more at See Who Al Sharpton Just Blamed for Dallas Shooting | American Action News

The Rev is on a tear today and Scarborough had him on Morning Joe. Guess who the Master Bater is blaming for the police killings? Someone needs to walk up to Reverend Al and rip that mustache off his ugly face.

“Morning Joe” is a burning pile of sewage right now as idiot Scarborough let grand master of idiots Al Sharpton on the show after the killing of 5 police in Dallas.

Unlike liberals elsewhere saying that we don’t have all the details in and that we can’t blame “Black Lives Matter,” Sharpton is just straight up assuming it was black activists killing police, and he’s jumping to BLAMING the police!!

Watch what his answer is to Sam Stein’s question about how we can stop targeted assassinations of police.
Read more at See Who Al Sharpton Just Blamed for Dallas Shooting | American Action News

what's your problem with joe? he's a dyed in the wool conservative. you should love him.

could it be because he tells the truth about the donald?

The Rev is on a tear today and Scarborough had him on Morning Joe. Guess who the Master Bater is blaming for the police killings? Someone needs to walk up to Reverend Al and rip that mustache off his ugly face.

what's your problem with joe? he's a dyed in the wool conservative. you should love him.

could it be because he tells the truth about the donald?
I like Joe. Nothing wrong with him except for bashing President Trump. It's Sharpton who needs his neck snapped like a twig.

Most everything you posted is partisan nonsense, except that that the sniper attack in Dallas was outrageous barbarianism.

A lot of you leftwing douche bags claim it's payback.

Partisan nonsense and now straight up lies.

ROFL! Who are you trying to kid? That's what BLM is all about: payback.
Still waiting for the link to the speech where Obama said white people enjoy killing black people.

[crickets]

Fair enough; but from my experience the uber "lefties" have led on the decline. There are several Dems on another thread(we call it 'the sewer' who are frankly quite fine most of the time. But others?? They make me seem bloody polite!!

But how about we ALL cut the nazi shit? Godwin was right!!!

Greg
Sure...but let's have some of the highlights of Lucy's opening OP shall we?

I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent,

So a group of people who have been marginalised since Adam decide they're sick of getting shot by the cops. Lucy wants them turned into terrorists. Did you see the shootings from the past couple of days? The cop who shot the guy in Minnesota sounded panicked and bordering on psychotic. Either he is unsuited to police work or was trained terribly.

in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation,

No comment needed.

BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

More inflammatory rhetoric

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence

More inflammatory rhetoric

Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Again, nothing but inflammatory rhetoric with no facts to back it up.

he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

Empty rhetoric again.

Conclusion: If Lucy is going to post nothing but inflammable, unprovable crap, she gets what she deserves. I'll stop calling her a Nazi the day she posts in a manner that is conducive to decent discussion and differing points of view. I won't hold my breath.

What utter bollocks!!! Calling an Austrian a Nazi is as bigoted and stupid as it gets...because you don't like what she posts??? Absolute crap!!

Some Harlem residents are cheering the news of the murder Tuesday night of New York City Police Officer Randolph Holder, a five year veteran and immigrant from Guyana who was killed in the line of duty, according to a report by former NYPD officer John Cardillo posted to Twitter.

Black Lives Matter response to death of BLACK police officer speaks VOLUMES - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

BLM BASE cheering the "payback"......sounds like Lucy is supported by the FACTS!!!

Greg

Someone's wish has been granted...92 (92!) off-topic derailments and flames have been moved to a new thread in the Badlands. :disbelief:

Those who wish to continue those conversations can go downstairs to Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum.

As for the rest, let's try to discuss the topic...:beer:

Coyote; can we have a ruling please. Calling someone from Austria a Nazi seems bigoted and disgusting to me. Badlands; no worries....we know about there...but on the open boards?? (And yes; I know I can turn a phrase or two as well).

Greg

WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

I can't muddle through all your tripe but I do ask this: How many guns has Obama confiscated? Just answer that question because the answer describes the rest of your post: bullshit

All lives matter...

So here is my takeaway on this week:

It appears the police in one of the situations had multiple complaints and several violent encounters with Black people in particular. He was cleared each time. So...maybe those incidents were dismissed too easily and too often? Maybe police departments need to revisit officers with more than a certain number of complaints?

Perhaps convicted felons should consider NOT carrying weapons too.

yes. but how do you address shooting a licensed law abiding gun owner who told the police he had a weapon so he wouldn't get shot for it?

I address it with charges and a trial.

a good start. but how do you keep it from happening again? how do you retrain officers so that they don't overreact while still keeping themselves safe?

Seems the mass shooter was a Black Panther Party supporter. Ex-Afghanistan soldier..Obama's "good war". As for the "bad" cops; evaluate their actions and if they do wrong bring in the full force of the LAW!!!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back