Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shooter wasn't affiliated with any group, according to Dallas police. Just some nut, like most spree shootings.

I also noted that there were dozens of armed police at the event. Thought with everybody being armed nobody would have been shot. Isn't that the great NRA cry? Arm everybody and nobody will get shot??
Do you hear yourself? No, but hey the police shot back and killed the bitch....which they couldn't if they didn't have weapons. Take your strawman arguments elsewhere.

[Q

You wouldn't know your left from your own asshole.

Are you in denial that Obama is a extreme Left Wing shithead? That is typical for a Moon Bat.
What left you fucking moron? Obama represents Wall Street. How fucking stupid are you?
Well it depends on how you define it. He's for large government, taking out guns, have government control over everyone, he's left, maybe a facist instead of a commie....but they are basically the same.

The shooter wasn't affiliated with any group, according to Dallas police. Just some nut, like most spree shootings.

I also noted that there were dozens of armed police at the event. Thought with everybody being armed nobody would have been shot. Isn't that the great NRA cry? Arm everybody and nobody will get shot??
I did think about that last night--it was certainly not a gun free zone, not in the crowd or certainly among the cops. This was not the typical situation, but the folks lawfully carrying rifles among the protesters (this was Texas, after all) did what should be done in this type of situation--run. I will be interested to know if the guys who did the shooting owned their weapons legally.

WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

Outstanding post, Lucy Hamilton

You win a seegar!

View attachment 80814

It was posted off the top of my head, I just felt the need to air my thoughts, I wish I hadn't of had to make such a post, it's all too distressing.

I'll take the seegar, Mr. Lucy puffs on them :smoke:

But you like this part......don't you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What a tragic piece of pond scum you are, to suggest that someone would "like" that video, which I have no intention of watching, but I know what it is.

It shows that you're messed-up in the membrane, Liminal huh? Are you sure you've not been sniffing Luminol instead? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited by a moderator:

I did think about that last night--it was certainly not a gun free zone, not in the crowd or certainly among the cops. This was not the typical situation, but the folks lawfully carrying rifles among the protesters (this was Texas, after all) did what should be done in this type of situation--run. I will be interested to know if the guys who did the shooting owned their weapons legally.

Probably after this all police officers on duty are going to have to be wearing the body armour or something.

This country wasn't ready for a black president, but it's not white people who weren't ready.

[Q

You wouldn't know your left from your own asshole.

Are you in denial that Obama is a extreme Left Wing shithead? That is typical for a Moon Bat.
What left you fucking moron? Obama represents Wall Street. How fucking stupid are you?
Well it depends on how you define it. He's for large government, taking out guns, have government control over everyone, he's left, maybe a facist instead of a commie....but they are basically the same.
Much like Democrats and Republicans.....they don't really disagree on anything important.

"Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama"

That you’re a scumbag comes as a surprise to no one.

Leave it to the reprehensible right to make partisan a sad and tragic event.

The horrible events in Dallas have nothing to do with BLM or the president.

You are my barometer for what is the wrong answer, thanks for providing your valuable service,

All lives matter...

So here is my takeaway on this week:

It appears the police in one of the situations had multiple complaints and several violent encounters with Black people in particular. He was cleared each time. So...maybe those incidents were dismissed too easily and too often? Maybe police departments need to revisit officers with more than a certain number of complaints?

Perhaps convicted felons should consider NOT carrying weapons too.

WTF we get up to be confronted with some text messages from a friend of ours in Highland Park, which is a small town within Dallas in Dallas County.

All we can say, is that decent people of our Continent of Europa are going to wish those Dallas police familes the best and we'll pray for them, for their wounded and their murdered fallen.

It's difficult what to even comment, the outrageous barbarism is both incomprehensible, but also sadly inevitable.

I had commented several months ago, that I felt that BLM should be considered an American Domestic Terrorist group. These thugs, pure racists who hate non-blacks had been getting increasingly militant and violent, especially if one has heard any of their leaders shouting their mouths off in public about encouraging their armed thugs to "kill white policemen"

Of course with Obama and Loretta Lynch, both who seem completely unconcerned about BLM and more concerned about people such as Ammon Bundy, what's happened during the night in Dallas was inevitable.

Obama never misses an opportunity to politicise shootings, in his fanatical quest to trash the American 2nd Amendment and proceed with a Stalinesque mass gun confiscation, I feel that today he'll be babbling again about the events in Dallas are another illustration why law-abiding, decent Americans need to be disarmed.

I hold out no hope that Obama is going to say that BLM are a gang of thugs and are now considered Domestic Terrorists who's leaders with immediate effect are going to be rounded up and thrown into prison.

Obama most probably is going to find a way to blame the Dallas police officers for inciting the violence just by being there in uniform, and that that was a red rag to a bull situation because of the recent shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

In 2008 in was stated that America electing her first black President was going to finally heal all problems within race relations.

What's happened has been the exact opposite, Obama has been deliberately divisive, he's been the Agitator-in-Chief, he's been the Race Baiter-in-Chief, he's pitted blacks against whites and he's done this disgusting business very successfully.

Many people for some time have warned that America was heading for a full-on Race War and unfortunately it's difficult now to disagree with this alarming prophecy.

Obama is a disgrace to the WH and The Oval Office and to the American nation, were it not for Cuckservatives and selfish, pathetic Democrats, this POS could have already have been Impeached for violating his Oath of Office, which in part is to protect America from terrorists foreign and domestic and to uphold the Constitution, he's repeatedly crapped on the Constitution.

Obama has done more damage to America at home and abroad than Jimmy Carter could have dreamed of doing.

Obama is not only a national disgrace, he's a Global disgrace and it's God Help America and the World if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

This was Obama babbling more of his racism yesterday, 7th July, it's 16 minutes long and all he does is blame the "racist" police for shooting those gentle lambs Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. It's racist comments like these from Obama, deeply reckless and not the sort of Race Baiting that people expect from any leader that lead to the incident that occurred during the night in Dallas.

Edited to add comment.

You reap what you sow is an expression that Americans should really take notice of.

Keeping people in poverty, making their lives hopeless, then having police in a difficult situation which leads to problems of the kind we've been seeing, it's going to come back on them, and it has.

The US seems to think it can do all this bad stuff, like going to war in Iraq, like having poor kids get poor education, lack of social policies that allow people to make something of their lives, and not suffer the consequences of these actions. Well.... that's wrong, isn't it? Will anything change? No.

The dems have created a new plantation and the refuse to give it up. In liberal utopias across the country, all run by democrats for decades, nothing will change because it is exactly how they want it.

Edited to add comment.

The perp wasn't a member of BLM.

I find it fascinating that every time a mass murder happens you claim to have friends on the spot.

"Dallas Police RIP, BLM, Obama"

That you’re a scumbag comes as a surprise to no one.

Leave it to the reprehensible right to make partisan a sad and tragic event.

The horrible events in Dallas have nothing to do with BLM or the president.

You are my barometer for what is the wrong answer, thanks for providing your valuable service,

With every post they reinforce my belief system. Bunch of loons.

All lives matter...

So here is my takeaway on this week:

It appears the police in one of the situations had multiple complaints and several violent encounters with Black people in particular. He was cleared each time. So...maybe those incidents were dismissed too easily and too often? Maybe police departments need to revisit officers with more than a certain number of complaints?

Perhaps convicted felons should consider NOT carrying weapons too.

yes. but how do you address shooting a licensed law abiding gun owner who told the police he had a weapon so he wouldn't get shot for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back