Damn! My health Insurance went up anther $60 a month. Obamacare sucks!

Have your insurance rates increased?

• Total voters
it never went up this much in one year. Mandated coverage, increasing prices, and we haven't seen anything yet:mad:

What a lying sack of steaming dog poop you are. Health care costs tripled during the Bush years. You people that want to blame Obama for every little hangnail and paper cut you get haven't taken responsibility for a single damned thing that was brought on by that idiot chimp.

I don't blame the dems for being disappointed that Obama hasn't been able to do more of what he promised but then that's not my problem...I didn't vote for him. But YOU assholes should be kissing the ground he walks on for guiding our country out of the worst financial disaster we have EVER faced.

If Obama hadn't gotten the HMOs to take their stewardship of the costs of health care more seriously the money WASTED keeping YOUR sorry asses healthy would have doubled or tripled AGAIN!!!

Tell me?... Just WHAT pray tell has the GOP done about repairing the failing infrastructure of this country?

That's what I thought... NOTHING...they were too damned busy making sure Obama's occupancy of the white house failed.

Why don't you Christian Fascists just go ahead on with your end of times rapture bullshit and leave the good Americans the hell alone?

Not really. I've got no major problem with safety nets for the poor. And they already exist. I'm opposed to bailing out the insurance companies with "mandated" customers.

The alternative would be to let people buy insurance when they get sick. that would bankrupt the system.

No, that would be a dumb alternative. There are many others.

The system is going to go bankrupt, anyway, until you get a single payer controlling costs.

The system was due for a radical change, which is why the insurance companies looked to government for help. That change could have, and should have, been led by the voluntary will of consumers - choosing alternatives that worked or them. Instead, it's been dictated by a coalition of Congress and the insurance industry.

He thinks you have "legal recourse" against federal the government? You can always sue insurance companies, not so with the federal government. The preexisting conditions things was a relatively minor fix actually. Certainly not worth destroying the entire healthcare system of which 80% of the people were happy with.

which 80%.

25% of people didn't have insurance or had inadequate insurance.

The point is, you can't sue your insurance company if your employer is the one buying the policy. THis is what we found out in the Sarkisyan case. Mr. Sarkisyan didn't have standing, said the court.
What % of those people are illegals? People that shouldn't even be here ? You libs are funny. You cry that the federal government doesn't take care of our people, but you cheer as we let more and more people come here illegally and compete for our jobs and put a strain on our social services. Double talkers?

it never went up this much in one year. Mandated coverage, increasing prices, and we haven't seen anything yet:mad:

What a lying sack of steaming dog poop you are. Health care costs tripled during the Bush years. You people that want to blame Obama for every little hangnail and paper cut you get haven't taken responsibility for a single damned thing that was brought on by that idiot chimp.

I don't blame the dems for being disappointed that Obama hasn't been able to do more of what he promised but then that's not my problem...I didn't vote for him. But YOU assholes should be kissing the ground he walks on for guiding our country out of the worst financial disaster we have EVER faced.

If Obama hadn't gotten the HMOs to take their stewardship of the costs of health care more seriously the money WASTED keeping YOUR sorry asses healthy would have doubled or tripled AGAIN!!!

Tell me?... Just WHAT pray tell has the GOP done about repairing the failing infrastructure of this country?

That's what I thought... NOTHING...they were too damned busy making sure Obama's occupancy of the white house failed.

Why don't you Christian Fascists just go ahead on with your end of times rapture bullshit and leave the good Americans the hell alone?

You're a moron and i'm Jewish you idiot.. oh yeah you dont care for Jews much...you should be happy they helped get your boy elected....Infrastructure? LOL.. please too much crony bullshit going on...

Competition lowers costs not some stupid government mandates

Poor seniors are the ones who really got screwed by Obamacare.

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

As a senior, I've never been more displeased with my health insurance. I've experienced a composite raise of over 30% for the past two years. Not too mention, the quadrupling of my deductible and my co-pay increasing 300%.

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

As a senior, I've never been more displeased with my health insurance. I've experienced a composite raise of over 30% for the past two years. Not too mention, the quadrupling of my deductible and my co-pay increasing 300%.

You must be one of those rich guys Joe's been talking about

BS ,medicare did not rise 30 percent

Poor seniors are getting less bang for their buck. It's common sense. Only a deliberately partisan hack wouldn't see it.

did he mention medicare?.....

Total, utter nonsense. All of us seniors who are not on Medicare Advantage pay exactly the same amount for Medicare, which means that I pay exactly what you pay. I get exactly the same benefits you get. In short, this is an out and out untrue statement. I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a ridicules post.

The system was due for a radical change, which is why the insurance companies looked to government for help. That change could have, and should have, been led by the voluntary will of consumers - choosing alternatives that worked or them. Instead, it's been dictated by a coalition of Congress and the insurance industry.

The problem is, consumers would have bought bargain basement policies that would have left them high and dry if they ever got seriously ill.

What % of those people are illegals? People that shouldn't even be here ? You libs are funny. You cry that the federal government doesn't take care of our people, but you cheer as we let more and more people come here illegally and compete for our jobs and put a strain on our social services. Double talkers?

Guy, if you fools were serious about the illegal problem, then maybe you need to talk to the Republican Chamber of Commerce for supporting amnesty.

You want to end illegals, here's how you do it. If you are caught with an illegal in your employ, you get fined $10,000 and are put on a government watch list for five years. The second time you are caught doing it, it's a $100,000 fine and you have to put a sign up saying what you got caught doing. Third time, government confiscates your business.

The problem is, consumers would have bought bargain basement policies that would have left them high and dry if they ever got seriously ill.

Some would have. So what? People fuck up. But people run government. And that means government fucks up too. When you mandate one solution for everyone it puts all our eggs in one basket. I deprives us of the freedom to find better ways to solve our problems.

Guy, if you fools were serious about the illegal problem, then maybe you need to talk to the Republican Chamber of Commerce for supporting amnesty.

You want to end illegals, here's how you do it. If you are caught with an illegal in your employ, you get fined $10,000 and are put on a government watch list for five years. The second time you are caught doing it, it's a $100,000 fine and you have to put a sign up saying what you got caught doing. Third time, government confiscates your business.
You including me in us?...Screw the Chamber of commerce. I'm against the crony capitalist .Which is why i prefer the conservative, tea Party, types. You know the ones to you libs and establishment Republicans like to demonize so much. Penalizing employers works for me, as well as finishing the fence, electronic surveillance... Seal the boarder. I'm Not quit sure how importing poor people, and giving them government assistance helps this country:dunno:

come to my State and try that Joe.....and guess which political party will be against it and will be right there calling you a racist....

Did I say I was talking about Medicare? Or, did you just make an ass out of yourself?

Total, utter nonsense. All of us seniors who are not on Medicare Advantage pay exactly the same amount for Medicare, which means that I pay exactly what you pay. I get exactly the same benefits you get. In short, this is an out and out untrue statement. I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a ridicules post.

See how narrow minded you are??? Did I say anything about Medicare? Or, did you join the asses who made assumptions? I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a stupid comment.

Did I say I was talking about Medicare? Or, did you just make an ass out of yourself?

He's good at that actually

See how narrow minded you are??? Did I say anything about Medicare? Or, did you join the asses who made assumptions? I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a stupid comment.

Oh! pardon me! You are a senior that is not covered by Medicare. By all means, report yourself to Ripley's, "Believe it, or not!". You will be in their next book!

Oh! pardon me! You are a senior that is not covered by Medicare. By all means, report yourself to Ripley's, "Believe it, or not!". You will be in their next book!
Medicare IS an option - one I choose not to use. I want real healthcare ...

Forum List

Back