Damn! My health Insurance went up anther $60 a month. Obamacare sucks!

Have your insurance rates increased?

• Total voters
Poor seniors are the ones who really got screwed by Obamacare.

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

As a senior, I've never been more displeased with my health insurance. I've experienced a composite raise of over 30% for the past two years. Not too mention, the quadrupling of my deductible and my co-pay increasing 300%.
BS ,medicare did not rise 30 percent

Did I say I was talking about Medicare? Or, did you just make an ass out of yourself?

He's good at that actually

I guess it's good to have a skill, huh?

You including me in us?...Screw the Chamber of commerce. I'm against the crony capitalist .Which is why i prefer the conservative, tea Party, types. You know the ones to you libs and establishment Republicans like to demonize so much. Penalizing employers works for me, as well as finishing the fence, electronic surveillance... Seal the boarder. I'm Not quit sure how importing poor people, and giving them government assistance helps this country

I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize that you Teabaggers are tools for the people who REALLY run the GOP.

You guys outlived your usefulness years ago. It's why the establishment deep-sixed all you guys in the primaries.

Oh, yeah, fences are useless. People can always get past fences.

You including me in us?...Screw the Chamber of commerce. I'm against the crony capitalist .Which is why i prefer the conservative, tea Party, types. You know the ones to you libs and establishment Republicans like to demonize so much. Penalizing employers works for me, as well as finishing the fence, electronic surveillance... Seal the boarder. I'm Not quit sure how importing poor people, and giving them government assistance helps this country

I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize that you Teabaggers are tools for the people who REALLY run the GOP.

You guys outlived your usefulness years ago. It's why the establishment deep-sixed all you guys in the primaries.

Oh, yeah, fences are useless. People can always get past fences.

Congrats on the last election from the Tea Party.

it never went up this much in one year. Mandated coverage, increasing prices, and we haven't seen anything yet:mad:

What a lying sack of steaming dog poop you are. Health care costs tripled during the Bush years. You people that want to blame Obama for every little hangnail and paper cut you get haven't taken responsibility for a single damned thing that was brought on by that idiot chimp.

I don't blame the dems for being disappointed that Obama hasn't been able to do more of what he promised but then that's not my problem...I didn't vote for him. But YOU assholes should be kissing the ground he walks on for guiding our country out of the worst financial disaster we have EVER faced.

If Obama hadn't gotten the HMOs to take their stewardship of the costs of health care more seriously the money WASTED keeping YOUR sorry asses healthy would have doubled or tripled AGAIN!!!

Tell me?... Just WHAT pray tell has the GOP done about repairing the failing infrastructure of this country?

That's what I thought... NOTHING...they were too damned busy making sure Obama's occupancy of the white house failed.

Why don't you Christian Fascists just go ahead on with your end of times rapture bullshit and leave the good Americans the hell alone?

wow that was ugly. You have a lot of hate in your heart towards others in this country. And all over politics and not getting what you believe you deserve. You're worried about the infrastructure in this country go adopt a highway or a bridge or something. Instead you want to FORCE it on others to take care of things

Congrats on the last election from the Tea Party.

the Teabaggers had nothing to do with the Apathy Election. The GOP made sure that you guys got sandbagged in the primaries. LIke when they actually encouraged blacks to vote Republican in MS. That was SWEET.

Not that the last election means anything.

All we need is 12 dems in the Senate to override a veto on repealing obamacare. Easy.

All we need is 12 dems in the Senate to override a veto on repealing obamacare. Easy.

Yeah, but it ain't gonna happen. The GOP knows that overturning ObamaCare at this point would be catastrophic for the insurance industry, and who do you think they actually work for?

God, you people are such RUBES!!!! Look at the shiny thing. The Pretty Thing.

The system was due for a radical change, which is why the insurance companies looked to government for help. That change could have, and should have, been led by the voluntary will of consumers - choosing alternatives that worked or them. Instead, it's been dictated by a coalition of Congress and the insurance industry.

The problem is, consumers would have bought bargain basement policies that would have left them high and dry if they ever got seriously ill.
Uh huh.. Tis still happening under the ACA. Shall I send you the news letter I recieved that states the people who purchased the lower costing plans are being screwed by deductibles they can't meet and so are dropping out. Only to get screwed by the IRS in 2015 with fines for not being covered by insurance?

Last edited:

Yeah, but it ain't gonna happen. The GOP knows that overturning ObamaCare at this point would be catastrophic for the insurance industry, and who do you think they actually work for?

God, you people are such RUBES!!!! Look at the shiny thing. The Pretty Thing.

LOL. Better check your unicorn parking meter.

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

As a senior, I've never been more displeased with my health insurance. I've experienced a composite raise of over 30% for the past two years. Not too mention, the quadrupling of my deductible and my co-pay increasing 300%.

Total, utter nonsense. All of us seniors who are not on Medicare Advantage pay exactly the same amount for Medicare, which means that I pay exactly what you pay. I get exactly the same benefits you get. In short, this is an out and out untrue statement. I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a ridicules post.

See how narrow minded you are??? Did I say anything about Medicare? Or, did you join the asses who made assumptions? I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a stupid comment.

Oh! pardon me! You are a senior that is not covered by Medicare. By all means, report yourself to Ripley's, "Believe it, or not!". You will be in their next book!
Medicare IS an option - one I choose not to use. I want real healthcare ...

Spare, you really are a piece of work! You come on this board and piss and moan about how government controlled healthcare is making your insurance costs go up 30%. THEN, on challenge, you reveal that you don't even USE government controlled Health insurance, because you want REAL healthcare!

Spare, I do believe that you win the Spammy for the most asinine post of the day on this board!

Next up. Free clinics closing due to lack of government funding and folks not giving donations due to Obama care .

Total, utter nonsense. All of us seniors who are not on Medicare Advantage pay exactly the same amount for Medicare, which means that I pay exactly what you pay. I get exactly the same benefits you get. In short, this is an out and out untrue statement. I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a ridicules post.

See how narrow minded you are??? Did I say anything about Medicare? Or, did you join the asses who made assumptions? I am shocked that you even thought that you would not be called down with such a stupid comment.

Oh! pardon me! You are a senior that is not covered by Medicare. By all means, report yourself to Ripley's, "Believe it, or not!". You will be in their next book!

Spare, you really are a piece of work! You come on this board and piss and moan about how government controlled healthcare is making your insurance costs go up 30%. THEN, on challenge, you reveal that you don't even USE government controlled Health insurance, because you want REAL healthcare!

Spare, I do believe that you win the Spammy for the most asinine post of the day on this board!

I don't use food stamps but the portion of taxes I pay that funds them has gone up.

Since Obamacare requires people have healthcare, one does not have to use "government healthcare" in order for theirs to go up.

it never went up this much in one year. Mandated coverage, increasing prices, and we haven't seen anything yet:mad:

What a lying sack of steaming dog poop you are. Health care costs tripled during the Bush years. You people that want to blame Obama for every little hangnail and paper cut you get haven't taken responsibility for a single damned thing that was brought on by that idiot chimp.

I don't blame the dems for being disappointed that Obama hasn't been able to do more of what he promised but then that's not my problem...I didn't vote for him. But YOU assholes should be kissing the ground he walks on for guiding our country out of the worst financial disaster we have EVER faced.

If Obama hadn't gotten the HMOs to take their stewardship of the costs of health care more seriously the money WASTED keeping YOUR sorry asses healthy would have doubled or tripled AGAIN!!!

Tell me?... Just WHAT pray tell has the GOP done about repairing the failing infrastructure of this country?

That's what I thought... NOTHING...they were too damned busy making sure Obama's occupancy of the white house failed.

Why don't you Christian Fascists just go ahead on with your end of times rapture bullshit and leave the good Americans the hell alone?

I don't determine when the rapture happens. I can promise you those left behind won't have it very well.

Actually Democrats have more "rich people" and you've been reading too many conspiracy sites.

Guy, I don't need to read "conspiracy sites".

All I have to do is listen to what they say.

Mr. Romney was VERY CLEAR about what he stood for.

"I like to be able to fire people".

"47% of you don't pay income taxes so I don't care about you."

"In China, they have these plants where they have 120 women to a toilet, working ot make money for me. We need to be more like that!"

Romney was very clear that he thought the biggest problem in America was that there were still people out there someone pulling down a middle class salary and he was going to totally put an end to that shit.

And a bunch of you were still ready to vote for him because he was "White and Delightsome".

Show me the quote where Romney said "I don't care about you".

And a whole bunch of you guilt ridden white trash voted for Obama because electing a black eased that guilt.

Your stupidity is only overwhelmed by your ignorance ... my private insurance costs went up 30%, even though I don't use government controlled health insurance. The increase is caused by the ACA compliance issue.

Why do i use personal insurance rather than Medicare? Because treatments I receive are NOT covered by Medicare, AND because the doctors I use refuse to accept Medicare.

Anything else you would like to assume .... and you DO know about assuming, don't you?

Your stupidity is only overwhelmed by your ignorance ... my private insurance costs went up 30%, even though I don't use government controlled health insurance. The increase is caused by the ACA compliance issue.

Why do i use personal insurance rather than Medicare? Because treatments I receive are NOT covered by Medicare, AND because the doctors I use refuse to accept Medicare.

Anything else you would like to assume .... and you DO know about assuming, don't you?

Sorry Spare, but by now, your credibility has gone south, as you continue to go north....

Sorry Spare, but by now, your credibility has gone south, as you continue to go north....

The only one going south is you on your way to pucker up on Obama's ass.

Forum List

Back