Damn, now even Cher: Trump a giant among 2016 GOP!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
When one of the REAL LEFTIES backs Trumps positions, the left is beginning to crumble!

The Hill ^ | 10/23/15 | Caitlin Yilek
Cher is throwing her support behind 2016 Republican front-runner Donald Trump. In a tweet Friday, the Grammy Award-winning singer tweeted "Never thought I'd say... Donald Trump is a Giant Among Gop front runners!!” She lambasted other GOP presidential candidates in the same tweet: "Cruz = devil. Rubio = RAGE AGAINST WOMEN. Carson = JUST TELL ME WHY?!” Trump later thanked the singer for her support. "So nice of @Cher --- greatly appreciated," Trump tweeted.

Not that it means much to us Patriots, but will mean something to her followers!

Well, if Cher says so, I guess that settles it. No need to find out what Miley Cyrus says.

When one of the REAL LEFTIES backs Trumps positions, the left is beginning to crumble!

Cher is throwing her support behind 2016 Republican front-runner Donald Trump. In a tweet Friday, the Grammy Award-winning singer tweeted "Never thought I'd say... Donald Trump is a Giant Among Gop front runners!!” She lambasted other GOP presidential candidates in the same tweet: "Cruz = devil. Rubio = RAGE AGAINST WOMEN. Carson = JUST TELL ME WHY?!” Trump later thanked the singer for her support. "So nice of @Cher --- greatly appreciated," Trump tweeted.

Not that it means much to us Patriots, but will mean something to her followers!
From a Conservative web site:
Donald Trump Supporters are Rubes

1. Being impressed by truth bombs make you a rube. What Trump said about Mexicans was meant to hit the rube button. If he wasn't the clown that he is, he could have said what needed to be said in an intelligent, informed manner. But he didn't, he went for the rube button. A truth bomb does nothing to persuade reasonable people, it only serves to rile up the rubes.

2. Being impressed by Trump's loud mouth makes you a rube. There's a certain type of individual who gravitates toward the most brash, braggadocios loudmouth in the room. And Donald Trump is always that loudmouth no matter what room he's in. So, you can spot the rubes by who responds positively to him.

Donald Trump Supporters are Rubes - RightNation.US

From a Conservative web site:
Donald Trump Supporters are Rubes

1. Being impressed by truth bombs make you a rube. What Trump said about Mexicans was meant to hit the rube button. If he wasn't the clown that he is, he could have said what needed to be said in an intelligent, informed manner. But he didn't, he went for the rube button. A truth bomb does nothing to persuade reasonable people, it only serves to rile up the rubes.

2. Being impressed by Trump's loud mouth makes you a rube. There's a certain type of individual who gravitates toward the most brash, braggadocios loudmouth in the room. And Donald Trump is always that loudmouth no matter what room he's in. So, you can spot the rubes by who responds positively to him.

Donald Trump Supporters are Rubes - RightNation.US
Hey guno How come you never write ONE WORD against islam? NOT ONE. Why is that?

Hey guno how long will it take for Dankfurball to meltdown if you keep ignoring his appeals for your attention?
Any minute now
b1deddca8bd70c427cb85f6ba016-DAVIS%20AND%20KING.jpg

I agree with Cher, "Donald Trump is a Giant Among Gop front runners". And I almost said it without smiling.

Hey guno how long will it take for Dankfurball to meltdown if you keep ignoring his appeals for your attention?
No meltdown there DUMTE just wondering why somebody that HATES Christians and Jews NEVER writes against islam?
You ever ask him sh8thead?
Republicans seem to hate Christians. There were over 1.5 million in 2001 in Iraq. By time Bush left office, there were only 2 hundred thousand. Where did they go?

Forum List

Back