Damn right. Alabama Bunker Stand Off is Over

Oh, CNN--

'How will a young mind ever recover from this sort of tragedy...'

Yes, it will take some effort but I think with time and support this child will process the experience.

~~
Pentagon provided some sort of detection equipment.

Not sure what this guy was trying to accomplish, but I think he knew he was a dead man. I also don't think he had any intention of killing or harming the kid. I imagine when they went in after him, he was an easy take down. Most likely it's what he wanted anyway. The good thing is it's over and the kid is safe, and we don't have to hear about this guy's trial.

I don't think this was suicide by cop. I think this guy was obviously crazy and the child was in danger the whole time. What if it was your child? Would you really be saying, oh no problem, he doesn't intend to harm the child? There is no telling what someone who is off their rocker will do. And, this guy had already murdered the bus driver.

You really shouldn't jump to so many conclusions about me. Of course this guy was a nut case, but that doesn't mean he intended to harm the child. We just don't know. Either way, it needed to end and did.

It would have been better if the kid did not have to witness more death.

The cops were not able to see that outcome because the Gun Nutter insisted it end with guns

I disagree. I think the kid will sleep much better at night knowing this guy is no longer alive.

2 bombs were found --one in the pipe used to communicate with the bunker and another one inside.

They are searching his trailer/home for additional fyi on what may have provoked the attack.

Forum List

Back