Dan Bongino delivers the knock-out punch, Obama admin. is clearly the most corrupt in history

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's not the knock-out punch really, PROGS aren't rational, many twisted, to them it doesn't matter? They'd just project on Trump anyhow, leave context, content, yadda yadda. But if any should come up with some balls we'll declare an improvement.

But to the rational head, and if you know Dan Bongino who is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, balls of steel and straight-talk honesty, it's the knock-out punch alright.

It's not the knock-out punch really, PROGS aren't rational, many twisted, what should we expect? They'd just project on Trump anyhow, change the subject yadda yadda, but should one come up with some balls we'll call it an improvement.

But to the rational head, and if you know Dan Bongino who is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, balls of steel and straight-talk honesty, it's the knock-out punch alright. You may need a Facebook account to see it.

Who?

It's not the knock-out punch really, PROGS aren't rational, many twisted, what should we expect? They'd just project on Trump anyhow, change the subject yadda yadda, but should one come up with some balls we'll call it an improvement.

But to the rational head, and if you know Dan Bongino who is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, balls of steel and straight-talk honesty, it's the knock-out punch alright. You may need a Facebook account to see it.

Who?

If you don't know him you should.

And yet NOT a single indictment or conviction of Obama Administrator.

A dozen convictions in Trump Administration.
A dozen more indictments and dozens more under investigation!

No real comparison, except to say that Trump Administration is dirty as sin.

Who?

He a former CIA Contractor loon, who apparently was at Benghazi. He's never met a conspiracy theory he couldn't get behind. He has slightly more credibility than Alex Jones, but not much more. The right love him. Ex-CIA spook, who hates the Obama, Brennan and leftists in general. I think they fired him after Benghazi and he never got over it.

Who?

He a former CIA Contractor loon, who apparently was at Benghazi. He's never met a conspiracy theory he couldn't get behind. He has slightly more credibility than Alex Jones, but not much more. The right love him. Ex-CIA spook, who hates the Obama, Brennan and leftists in general. I think they fired him after Benghazi and he never got over it.

Ah. Thanks for the heads-up. Think I'll pass.

It's not the knock-out punch really, PROGS aren't rational, many twisted, to them it doesn't matter? They'd just project on Trump anyhow, leave context, content, yadda yadda. But if any should come up with some balls we'll declare an improvement.

But to the rational head, and if you know Dan Bongino who is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, balls of steel and straight-talk honesty, it's the knock-out punch alright.

I didn't vote for Obana but this bangino guy is an idiot.

Who?

Thanks for the validation.

And yet NOT a single indictment or conviction of Obama Administrator.

A dozen convictions in Trump Administration.
A dozen more indictments and dozens more under investigation!

No real comparison, except to say that Trump Administration is dirty as sin.

Convictions of what?

I noticed PROGS attacked the man not the content, that's sure unusual:Boom2:

Great video....:thup:

The Obama administration was the most corrupt in history? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? The trump administration has got to be the most corrupt we have ever seen. Important treaties gutted, NATO, intelligence systems gutted, inspectors general fired, our international reputation for leadership gone, our American women and our American LGBTs left in the hands of dirty phony "Christian" cults, We have no glory now. Nothing to BRAG about anymore. Is anyone in the trump administration BETTER THAN a MATIS, A COLIN POWELL? A VINDAMAN? A BERMAN? People chased with flash bangs so a whore can walk across Lafayette Park to wave a bible and desecrate a church? The trump sluts just denigrate the UNITED NATIONS and THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION in the midst of a pandemic?

Who?

Thanks for the validation.

I've made no judgement. I just pass.

The Obama administration was the most corrupt in history? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? The trump administration has got to be the most corrupt we have ever seen. Important treaties gutted, NATO, intelligence systems gutted, inspectors general fired, our international reputation for leadership gone, our American women and our American LGBTs left in the hands of dirty phony "Christian" cults, We have no glory now. Nothing to BRAG about anymore. Is anyone in the trump administration BETTER THAN a MATIS, A COLIN POWELL? A VINDAMAN? A BERMAN? People chased with flash bangs so a whore can walk across Lafayette Park to wave a bible and desecrate a church? The trump sluts just denigrate the UNITED NATIONS and THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION in the midst of a pandemic?

The Obama administration was the most corrupt in history? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? You're melting like a snowflake huh?

The trump administration has got to be the most corrupt we have ever seen. Wow are you excited.

Important treaties gutted: Name them and describe how/why corrupt, thanks. Bongino sure managed to do that, wouldn't you agree?

NATO: Tell us what Trump did with NATO, and describe how/why corrupt, thanks.

intelligence systems gutted: Tell us what systems were gutted, and describe how/why corrupt, thanks.

inspectors general fired: Yeah no shit? Look up why PROG, but do describe how/why corrupt.

our international reputation for leadership gone: You've obviously run out of material, yet you're still talking because you're disappointed you couldn't have imagined more. Compare and contrast your list of ? to the video and what's going on around you, in reality I mean. Yet with a straight face you're suggesting Trump's admin. is worse than Obama-scum's? WTF would anyone come to that conclusion, a safe-space?

our American women and our American LGBTs left in the hands of dirty phony "Christian" cults. Ha ha ha ha ha, feelings, lots of feelings "believe me". ,

We have no glory now. Do you mean your glory hole? What happened?

Nothing to BRAG about anymore. Are we still on the glory hole?

Is anyone in the trump administration BETTER THAN a MATIS, A COLIN POWELL? A VINDAMAN? A BERMAN? :abgg2q.jpg: Boy did I call you early from the top right. I'm actually reading this as I go, I could tell you were melting from the get go. It's hard to come to terms with the side you've chosen, don't you agree?

People chased with flash bangs so a whore can walk across Lafayette Park to wave a bible and desecrate a church? The church with the sign that reads "all are welcome", that church? Which whore isn't allowed in church anyway, Pelosi?

The trump sluts just denigrate the UNITED NATIONS and THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION in the midst of a pandemic? Fuck N A right Trump did, that's what they get for fucking us over. Butt some prefer to be bent over, and reward it too, don't you agree?

Last edited:

The Obama administration was the most corrupt in history? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? You're melting like a snowflake huh?

The trump administration has got to be the most corrupt we have ever seen. Wow are you excited.

Important treaties gutted: Name them and describe how/why corrupt, thanks. Bongino sure managed to do that, wouldn't you agree?

intelligence systems gutted: Tell us what systems were gutted, and describe how/why corrupt, thanks.

inspectors general fired: Yeah no shit? Look up why PROG, but do describe how/why corrupt.

our international reputation for leadership gone: Just like that you ran out of material already, yet you're still talking. Compare and contrast your little list to the video and what's going on around you, in reality I mean. With a straight face Trump's admin. even compares to the Obama-scum? WTF would anyone come to that conclusion, a safe-space?

our American women and our American LGBTs left in the hands of dirty phony "Christian" cults. Ha ha ha ha ha, feelings, lots of feelings "believe me". ,

Is anyone in the trump administration BETTER THAN a MATIS, A COLIN POWELL? A VINDAMAN? A BERMAN? :abgg2q.jpg: Boy did I call you early from the top right. I'm actually reading this as I go, I could tell you were melting from the get go. It's hard to come to terms with the side you've chosen, don't you agree?

People chased with flash bangs so a whore can walk across Lafayette Park to wave a bible and desecrate a church? The church with the sign that reads "all are welcome", that church? Which whore isn't allowed in church anyway, Pelosi?

The trump sluts just denigrate the UNITED NATIONS and THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION in the midst of a pandemic? Fuck N A right Trump did, that's what they get for fucking us over. Butt some prefer to be bent over, and reward it too, don't you agree?
A very long post, with lots of boldface, but no substance. Pfft. Lessen the boldface. Try more substance. You sound like a trumpter who probably is a follower of frankie graham or something, religiously.

our international reputation for leadership gone: Just like that you ran out of material already, yet you're still talking. Compare and contrast your little list to the video and what's going on around you, in reality I mean. With a straight face Trump's admin. even compares to the Obama-scum? WTF would anyone come to that conclusion, a safe-space?

A very long post, with lots of boldface, but no substance. Pfft. Lessen the boldface. Try more substance. You sound like a trumpter who probably is a follower of frankie graham or something, religiously.

Boldface sure sounds neat. I can see why you'd paint and avoid my post, a safe-space is important to you.

Great video....:thup:

While PROGS continue seek safe-spaces from their Russian scandal REVERSAL, for the rest of us Dan provides a nice summary of what took place, when and why.

Who?

Obama literally said to get "the right people" to investigate Flynn, that is not conspiratory if it came out of his own request that proves the FBI was not non political and that "His People" (like "His judges")will do "his bidding" getting "his results".
If this was a nothing burger then why did Biden lie about not knowing or being a part of the Flynn investigation? You don't need to lie about it if you did nothing wrong.
Conclusion: you don't have to lie for Obama and Biden if they did nothing wrong, but you did, so we can conclude you are part of the problem not the solution as you accept their abuse of power and behavior and protect that through obstructing justice and calling legit investigations conspiratory.

Forum List

Back