Dan Bongino delivers the knock-out punch, Obama admin. is clearly the most corrupt in history

America has hit the lowest logjc ability people on record doing the voting

This has never happened with a great nation

White males have proven they have the highest logic ability since they have won all the wars

We now know men will now Rise and stop the unwise from voting

A logic ability test will now come from hero trump

One of the many hardcore right wing partisan ideologue voices from whom the Trumpsters get their "news", "information" and opinions.

As with the rest of the Division Pimps, he focuses, expands, and highlights all information that supports his agenda, and avoids, ignores and distorts all information that does not.

And the sheep lap it up like cream, never even thinking about challenging what these people say or engaging in slightest morsel of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking.

THAT Dan Bongino.

:tongue:

Obama - IRRELEVANT

Hillary - IRRELEVANT

Biden - IRRELEVANT

Suck it up Democrats!

The jive turkey would have been better off hunkering down in his 7 million dollar beach house and shutting his mouth. Now that he has brought attention to himself, people are reminded of how racist, corrupt and anti American he was and obviously still is. Someone should tell him to lose the Dr. Huxtable imitation too.

One of the many hardcore right wing partisan ideologue voices from whom the Trumpsters get their "news", "information" and opinions.

As with the rest of the Division Pimps, he focuses, expands, and highlights all information that supports his agenda, and avoids, ignores and distorts all information that does not.

And the sheep lap it up like cream, never even thinking about challenging what these people say or engaging in slightest morsel of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking.

THAT Dan Bongino.

Mac is sick

Too much of a mental case to see how powerful dan bonginia is with his great logic ability

Dan will be one of the 10 big heroes that saves the world.

Mac is sick with mental issues and jealousy

One wonders what people would think of a President who would steal weapons, sell them to a "terrorist" state that was prohibited from arms sales, then take the proceeds to illegally fund a prohibited terrorist group, and do so in a manor that was totally unconstitutional. Anoyone who would do that must be a very bad President, no?

THAT Dan Bongino.

Three paragraphs and you managed to say nothing.

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

THAT Dan Bongino.

Three paragraphs and I nailed it so accurately that you just had to bitch about it.

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

What did he say? Translate into something comprehensive for us, I cannot wait. Educate.

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

What did he say? Translate into something comprehensive for us, I cannot wait. Educate.

Come on Tumblin Tumbleweed, put some substance into your words.

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

I couldn't have been more clear or specific.

For most adults, anyway.

Apparently Bongino is sweeping Facebook and collecting 10s of thousands of new supporters per day, including myself. He calls things as they are, PROGS would hate him.

Good for Bongino, we need heroes who are good men. I wonder how Facebook will handle this?

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

For most adults, anyway.

Here's what you said:

One of the many hardcore right wing partisan ideologue voices from whom the Trumpsters get their "news", "information" and opinions. So what? Plus you're wrong, I just started watching Bongino, and even if you were right that doesn't make me or Bongino wrong, because if we were you'd explain how.

As with the rest of the Division Pimps. You're projecting. 99.9% of the division comes out of the mouths of PROGS who run the news and internet. Why did you project?

he focuses, expands, and highlights all information that supports his agenda, and avoids, ignores and distorts all information that does not. Give us ONE example

And the sheep lap it up like cream, never even thinking about challenging what these people say or engaging in slightest morsel of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking. See my last response.

THAT Dan Bongino.

He said enough.

For most adults, anyway.

Here's what you said:

One of the many hardcore right wing partisan ideologue voices from whom the Trumpsters get their "news", "information" and opinions. So what? Plus you're wrong, I just started watching Bongino, and even if you were right that doesn't make me or Bongino wrong, because if we were you'd explain how.

As with the rest of the Division Pimps. You're projecting. 99.9% of the division comes out of the mouths of PROGS who run the news and internet. Why did you project?

he focuses, expands, and highlights all information that supports his agenda, and avoids, ignores and distorts all information that does not. Give us ONE example

And the sheep lap it up like cream, never even thinking about challenging what these people say or engaging in slightest morsel of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking. See my last response.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back