Dan Rather: The GOP wants to cut Obama's heart out

If the GOP could figure out a way to legally execute President Obama.

They would.

Generally what's said is public is mild compared to what's said in private.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

We haven't seen this sort of behavior since the civil war.

• Banned

They would.

And in public, the GOP and I mean elected GOP politicians, have been extremely hostile to the President.

And you can provide a link to the gop's "private" conspiracy right?

They would.

Really?

Seriously?

GOP presidential contenders and elected members of Congress and elected officials have called Obama a communist, a muslim, blatantly said he wasn't born here, accused him of violating the Constitution, accused him of forming death panels to kill seniors and seriously ill people, said his mindset was one of revenge against white people, openly stated that their number one goal was to make him a one term president..

And YOU'RE ASKING FOR A LINK?

:lol:

They would.

Really?

Seriously?

GOP presidential contenders and elected members of Congress and elected officials have called Obama a communist, a muslim, blatantly said he wasn't born here, accused him of violating the Constitution, accused him of forming death panels to kill seniors and seriously ill people, said his mindset was one of revenge against white people, openly stated that their number one goal was to make him a one term president..

yeah, because all of that drivel means they want him dead....

Get real.

Lots of dumb Dems like Blather wanted DA BOOOOOSH dead. And they often openly wished it. So wtf is he talking about? The disgraced dunce should no longer be given a platform to rant such nonsense.

They would.

Really?

Seriously?

Yes, I am. None of that shit is any different than what the left put Bush through. He was hung, burned, assissinated and any number of other things.

Had Obama been hung I can only imagine the racist garbage I would be enduring.

Pull up your big boy pants and stop being such a pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HssdPs-ssm0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why does this fucking hack still have a microphone shoved in his face?

I agree that he's an awful fucking hack.

But as for the GOP wanting to cut out Obama's heart... don't they?
Not a one...

But if you think that some nuts might....well, how many of you wanted to cut out Bushes heart?

Be honest.

Fair enough. However I think Republicans took it as a point of pride to oppose Obama at every turn and America has been worse off because of it. The partisanship in government is at an all time high and the people paying the price are NOT the ones responsible for it... those people that we elected to safeguard this country :cool:

Not a one...

But if you think that some nuts might....well, how many of you wanted to cut out Bushes heart?

Be honest.

Fair enough. However I think Republicans took it as a point of pride to oppose Obama at every turn and America has been worse off because of it. The partisanship in government is at an all time high and the people paying the price are NOT the ones responsible for it... those people that we elected to safeguard this country :cool:
I don't believe we are worse off for it.

I watched and read 8 years of pure, unadulterated Bush vitriol.....to the point that I thought most leftists were going to blow a vein right out of their temples.....it was that bad......I can make the point that the lefts opposition to Bush hurt this country.....

I don't because people have their own views and I disagree with some, I agree with others. I have NEVER thought to or wished harm on a duly elected President.

I do however, take the Limbaugh stand.. An Obama failure is a success for America.....So far, I'm at a 30/80 loss rate..Obama and the pussy GOP have managed to do a lot of damage.

Not a one...

Be honest.

Its always said to be at an all time high...and the media blames republicand everytime...same with campaign commercials

They would.

You weren't alive during the civil war...

Yes, I am. None of that shit is any different than what the left put Bush through. He was hung, burned, assissinated and any number of other things.

Had Obama been hung I can only imagine the racist garbage I would be enduring.

Pull up your big boy pants and stop being such a pussy.

You're kidding, right? You don't think Obama has been hung in effigy in this country? How about a zombie Obama that bleeds when you shoot it? Is that PC?

Really?

Seriously?

yeah, because all of that drivel means they want him dead....

Get real.

Yeah..it does.

Along with the FACT that Ted Cruz invited Ted Nugent to the halls of Congress to hear Obama speak.

Ted Nugent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

THAT Ted Nugent.

In the halls of Congress.

Forum List

Back