🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dancing Jews keep on Dancing

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Dancing Jews keep on Dancing:

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness."

Are you shocked, Hossie, about how two planes toppled three steel-framed skyscrapers?
Ask Bibi if you're still confused.

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Indeed, the Israeli connections reached even into the White House. But they are our BFF's...

NOT!

Indeed, the Israeli connections reached even into the White House. But they are our BFF's...

NOT!

I'm just wondering how long it'll be before the real story of Israel's false flag 9/11 attacks comes out.
Israel has tried so many false flags but this was their best yet. They even managed to convince the American public to enter two illegal wars so the Israeli cowards didn't have to fight their own wars.
Better for American troops to get killed than Jews, eh?

Daft thing is, Americans seem to have no idea.

NOT!

I'm just wondering how long it'll be before the real story of Israel's false flag 9/11 attacks comes out.
Israel has tried so many false flags but this was their best yet. They even managed to convince the American public to enter two illegal wars so the Israeli cowards didn't have to fight their own wars.

Soooo, you're claiming it was Israelis who flew those airliners into the WTC on 9/11? :D

You know how much "heresay" is worth, don't you? Nothing.
With only 38 exceptions, apparently:

"Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone. In general the witness will make a statement such as, 'Sally told me Tom was in town,' as opposed to "I saw Tom in town," which is direct evidence.

"Hearsay is not allowed as evidence in the United States, unless one of about thirty eight[1] exceptions applies to the particular statement being made."

Hearsay in United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A public (think CSPAN) independent investigation into 911 will give everyone an opportunity to decide for themselves who knew what and when they knew it and whether or not their information was derived from hearsay or direct evidence.

NOT!
Timing is Everything:

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports

NOT!

Soooo, you're claiming it was Israelis who flew those airliners into the WTC on 9/11? :D
Some Jews and Christians and Muslims knew in advance there would be terror attacks launched against the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. No one except you is accusing Jews of piloting the aircraft. A full independent public investigation into 911 would reveal who knew of the impending attacks, when they knew, and what actions they took to prevent or enhance the terror. Your objections to such an investigation are based on what, exactly?

Some Jews and Christians and Muslims knew in advance there would be terror attacks launched against the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. No one except you is accusing Jews of piloting the aircraft. A full independent public investigation into 911 would reveal who knew of the impending attacks, when they knew, and what actions they took to prevent or enhance the terror. Your objections to such an investigation are based on what, exactly?

I was asking a question of Indofred who posted: "I'm just wondering how long it'll be before the real story of Israel's false flag 9/11 attacks comes out." Of course, he offered no proof because none exists.
The only attacks I remember on 9/11 were the 4 AMERICAN passenger jets which were deposited in various places.
BTW, could you provide a link to your newest BS charge that anyone other than Muslims "knew in advance there would be terror attacks launched against the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001." Thanks. :D

NOT!

No.
I'm claiming it was a set up by Israel. They have a long history of false flag and this was their best job by far.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports | Fox News

You're welcome.

Interesting.

link said:
Arroyo, speaking at a Tokyo news conference, said the "joint action" was taken at the Bayview Hotel, which is near the U.S. Embassy in Manila.

That hotel is a really popular venue for WTC bombers.

BBC News | ASIA-PACIFIC | Manila hotel raid over US attacks

In 1995, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was arrested at the Bayview Hotel.

Yep, I'll be happy to believe that - not

The 911 event is already another of those historical events that is so fraught with complexity, misinformation and dubious offical reporting that nobody is EVER going to be able to prove a damned thing.

I also have my doubts about the 911 event, but that's already an historical rathole that I choose not to go down.

I've know good people who have devoted their lives, indeed their professional careers to trying to unravel the JFK assassination.

Sisyphus's labors are probably more productive than theirs.

Last edited:

One Arrested, Others Detained at NY Airports | Fox News

You're welcome.

Interesting.

link said:
Arroyo, speaking at a Tokyo news conference, said the "joint action" was taken at the Bayview Hotel, which is near the U.S. Embassy in Manila.

That hotel is a really popular venue for WTC bombers.

In 1995, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was arrested at the Bayview Hotel.

Yep, I'll be happy to believe that - not
"A US Congressional Research Service report dating from Monday - the day before the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon - identified the Philippines as one of 34 countries where followers of exiled Saudi millionaire Osama Bin Laden had cells.

"Mr Bin Laden has emerged as the prime suspect in the US attacks.

Yet somehow the FBI never could find enough evidence to officially charge bin Laden with the crimes of 911?

The 911 event is already another of those historical events that is so fraught with complexity, misinformation and dubious offical reporting that nobody is EVER going to be able to prove a damned thing.

I also have my doubts about the 911 event, but that's already an historical rathole that I choose not to go down.

I've know good people who have devoted their lives, indeed their professional careers to trying to unravel the JFK assassination.

Sisyphus's labors are probably more productive than theirs.
What if Watergate is a more appropriate analogy, ed?
As I recall Dick's approval ratings never sank below 20%.
If 80% of Americans should become convinced their government facilitated 911...?

No one made that claim. So making this suggestion is an obscurantist gimmick. But if the observation of those five Israelis is accurate it strongly suggests the Mossad knew about the plot and kept it to themselves for obvious reasons.

If the observation is true and accurate, how else would you account for the presence and conduct of those five Israelis?

Last edited:

"Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone. In general the witness will make a statement such as, 'Sally told me Tom was in town,' as opposed to "I saw Tom in town," which is direct evidence.

"Hearsay is not allowed as evidence in the United States, unless one of about thirty eight[1] exceptions applies to the particular statement being made."

A public (think CSPAN) independent investigation into 911 will give everyone an opportunity to decide for themselves who knew what and when they knew it and whether or not their information was derived from hearsay or direct evidence.

True, regarding hearsay, funny tho, that the 9-11 OCT fable believers use such "evidence" that in their minds, absolutely convinces them that it's legit..

True, regarding hearsay, funny tho, that the 9-11 OCT fable believers use such "evidence" that in their minds, absolutely convinces them that it's legit..
So far, the strongest evidence I've seen for the controlled demolition of WTC7 uses a pair of videos side by side with WTC7 next to a video of a known controlled demolition. If enough Americans see that video evidence often enough, it will become very hard for elites to continue their deception.

Dancing Jews keep on Dancing:

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness."

Are you shocked, Hossie, about how two planes toppled three steel-framed skyscrapers?
Ask Bibi if you're still confused.

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

and the paid shills like sayit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

Forum List

Back