Dancing Jews keep on Dancing

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip
How many peeps had their cameras rolling before the first impact?
"On March 15, 2002, The Forward claimed that the FBI had concluded that the van's driver, Paul Kurzberg, and his brother Sivan, were indeed Mossad operatives, who were in America 'spying on local Arabs'.[60] ABC news cited this report on June 21, 2002, adding that the FBI had concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks."

September 11 attacks advance-knowledge conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, the FBI may have turned the Happy Jews loose because of pressure from the Bush Justice Department, not that puzzled pathic punks like you would worry about it.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Or perhaps they were released because, as even your source notes, "the FBI had concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks." Those same FBI findings establish that there is no evidence that the cameras were set up and rolling in anticipation of the attack.
Finally, you offer nothing which supports the charge you level against "Bush Justice Dept."
All in all what we have left is the shrill and desperate half-truths and fabrications of a hate-filled scumbag. Have a nice day, Princess.

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip
Surely, you can prove your Mossad talking point that FBI findings have proven the Dancing Jews' cameras were not set up prior to the first impact? After that, be sure to refute the 2.25 seconds of free-fall acceleration displayed by WTC7. Have a slow, painful demise, dummy.

Nice attempt at deflection, Princess, but the FBI conclusion that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks proves that there is no evidence that the cameras were set up and rolling in anticipation of the attack. One can not set up and roll the cameras in anticipation of something of which one has no foreknowledge.

Still don't have an explanation for free-fall?
I'm guessing even a gutless bitch like you will join in calling for a public investigation, right?

You are still trying lamely to change the subject, Princess, and truncating the thread was a typically cowardly move by you that I take to mean you have found no substantiation for your charge against the Justice Dept. So if the Israelis were released because they were not involved in the attack perpetrated by your terror-rats, where does that leave your CT? As usual, all you have are your lies but I'm certain you'll just come up with more. :D

How many peeps had their cameras rolling before the first impact?

"In September 2001, The New York Times and Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that four hours after the attack, the FBI arrested five Israelis who had been filming the smoking skyline from the roof of a white van in the parking lot of an apartment building, for 'puzzling behavior'.

"They were charged with illegally residing in the United States and working there without permits.

"The Israelis were said to have been videotaping the disaster with what was interpreted as cries of "joy and mockery".[56][57] Police found the van and a search revealed $4,700 in cash hidden, along with foreign passports and a boxcutter which aroused suspicions and led to the detention of the occupants.

"The men were held in detention for more than 2 months, during which time they were subjected to interrogation and lie detector tests, before being deported back to Israel; one of the men (Paul Kurzberg) refused to take the test for 10 weeks, and then failed it.[58]

"The five men worked at the company Urban Moving Systems, owned and operated by Dominick Suter. After the men were arrested the FBI searched their offices and questioned Suter, however Suter fled to Israel before he could be questioned further.

"Eventually, Suter's name appeared on the May 2002 FBI Suspect List, along with the Sep 11 hijackers and other suspected extremists.[59]

"According to a former CIA chief of operations for counterterrorism Vince Cannistraro, there was speculation that Urban Moving Systems may have been a front for an intelligence operation investigating fund-raising networks channeling money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

"On March 15, 2002, The Forward claimed that the FBI had concluded that the van's driver, Paul Kurzberg, and his brother Sivan, were indeed Mossad operatives, who were in America 'spying on local Arabs'.[60] ABC news cited this report on June 21, 2002, adding that the FBI had concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks."

September 11 attacks advance-knowledge conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, the FBI may have turned the Happy Jews loose because of pressure from the Bush Justice Department, not that puzzled pathic punks like you would worry about it.

Or perhaps they were released because, as even your source notes, "the FBI had concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks." Those same FBI findings establish that there is no evidence that the cameras were set up and rolling in anticipation of the attack.
Finally, you offer nothing which supports the charge you level against "Bush Justice Dept."
All in all what we have left is the shrill and desperate half-truths and fabrications of a hate-filled scumbag. Have a nice day, Princess. :D
Surely, you can prove your Mossad talking point that FBI findings have proven the Dancing Jews' cameras were not set up prior to the first impact? After that, be sure to refute the 2.25 seconds of free-fall acceleration displayed by WTC7. Have a slow, painful demise, dummy.

The FBI also admitted it had no evidence that OBL was involved in the 9-11 attacks as well. But that is of no significance to you, because OBL was not a Zionist. He even denied any involvement, when historically "terrorist's" would be clamoring to take responsibility of any attack.
There are many things worthy of discussion regarding that day and events leading up to it, but all of these other aspects of the 9-11 attacks being mentioned that are extremely speculative, but nothing is being offered as a viable response concerning the destruction of the buildings as being impossible due to the fuel loads available, or that the physics dictate the buildings should have taken considerably more time to collapse, especially when considering the lower, significantly more robust parts of these huge structures that were undamaged by plane impact or fires.
Or the fact that, like other modern hirises there was a safety factor built into them..or that kerosene does not burn hot enough to cause the kind of damage the massive steel components of those buildings experienced.
The fires didn't even burn long enough to expect such rapid and total destruction either.
Watch a video, they exploded. Visible squibs shooting out waay below the collapse front.
There were tons of the buildings steel components forcibly ejected and imbedded into other nearby buildings.
Were did the energy come from to do this?
Were was the resistance that NIST spokesman said would obviously be present, and was the main reason he used when explaining the impossibility of FF?
The energy involved was not limitless, and energy was expected to be consumed overcoming the lower parts of the buildings. This takes time, considerably more time then the 10-15 seconds achieved and witnessed for the towers.

This strongly indicates that there was something else that facilitated the demise of these huge, massive 1/4 mile long towers, and the explanation for 7 doesn't add up either.
Something removed the resistance that many credible people in building construction, engineering, and physics, and that even NIST admitted they expected.
Whatever it was, probably produced the extreme temperatures that kerosene and office combustibles could not have provided, and that even testing done by NIST could not replicate, despite using higher temps for longer durations of time, while even using steel with no fire retardant in their truss mockups.

The extreme heat of the rubble piles lasted for around 3 months, and even thousands of gallons of Pyrocool could not extinguish.
There are plenty of witnesses and imaging to corroborate these unusual events at all 3 sites.

So there is sufficient reasons provided by science and physics, the speed of the descents and extreme temps underneath all 3 buildings, to justify doubting that the official theory is correct.
And, combined with the way NIST changed their reports including the fuel loading in 7, and leaving out the shear studs in 2008, even though mentioning an abundance of them in 2004, and then hiding their computer simulation data under the guise of public safety concerns...even though the revealing of it would be expected to be a public safety benefit, so these types of "collapses" could be prepared for and avoided in the future..
These are the types of obvious things that you people readily and consistently overlook, or directly avoid about any discussion.

When watching the video 9-11 A Conspiracy Theory, it really brings to light the absurdity that is the official conspiracy theory that some of you people don't find as questionable or odd even in the least. It is you people that are the fucking kooks:cuckoo:

I'm just wondering how long it'll be before the real story of Israel's false flag 9/11 attacks comes out.
Israel has tried so many false flags but this was their best yet. They even managed to convince the American public to enter two illegal wars so the Israeli cowards didn't have to fight their own wars.
Better for American troops to get killed than Jews, eh?

Daft thing is, Americans seem to have no idea.

Soooo, you're claiming it was Israelis who flew those airliners into the WTC on 9/11? :D

No.
I'm claiming it was a set up by Israel. They have a long history of false flag and this was their best job by far.

Uh-huh.
So the self-described "Extremist Muslim" from Indonesia says Israel did it!
Well there's irrefutable proof for ya! :D

Soooo, you're claiming it was Israelis who flew those airliners into the WTC on 9/11? :D

No.
I'm claiming it was a set up by Israel. They have a long history of false flag and this was their best job by far.

Uh-huh.
So the self-described "Extremist Muslim" from Indonesia says Israel did it!
Well there's irrefutable proof for ya! :D
There are very interesting facts that seem to implicate possible Israeli involvement. It's rather peculiar that there seems to be more circumstantial evidence that implicates them, then the ones they were so quick to blame within 10-20 minutes of the attack, the Israeli agents that were rounded up, and the explosives in their van....NuttyYahoo saying the attacks were very good for Israel....
All the Zionists in the Bush administration and their PNAC white paper....
There's no avoiding the connections and circumstances..This is why zoinists, their Sayanim and their sympathizers, so adamantly defend the allegations, on the internet.
They have even recruited others to fill message boards and comment sections.
Their infiltration here and in the US government at all levels is very apparent.

Now the ones on here are getting so desperate that one of them is bumping old dead tired and useless threads in hopes people will avoid the information we have posted on the existing ones!!
It's fun watching these desperate cowards panic, and try to do a thread slide!! We know your tactics fuckball!

Given his obvious hatred of Jews, I'm sure if there was any real evidence, our current pro-Islamic president would have been all over it.
Even if you regard the consistent testimony of more than one hundred eye witnesses as evidence, which it certainly is, such as testimony of the crew members of the USS Liberty who insist the attack by IDF on their ship was unmistakably deliberate, I'm sure you will persist in arguing against that evidence.

Last edited:
Given his obvious hatred of Jews, I'm sure if there was any real evidence, our current pro-Islamic president would have been all over it.
Even if you regard the consistent testimony of more than one hundred eye witnesses as evidence, which it certainly is, such as testimony of the crew members of the USS Liberty who insist the attack by IDF on their ship was unmistakably deliberate, I'm sure you will persist in arguing against that evidence.

Typical Nazi disinfo. No one denies the attack was deliberate. What multiple investigations found was it was a tragic fog-of-war friendly fire incident. For all who have experienced that fog the findings make perfect sense. :D

Now the ones on here are getting so desperate that one of them is bumping old dead tired and useless threads in hopes people will avoid the information we have posted on the existing ones!!
It's fun watching these desperate cowards panic, and try to do a thread slide!! We know your tactics fuckball!

What he brings up is the fact that the same lame CT BS is still being spewed here 11 years after the attack and the message is clear: Get out of your Mommy's basement and get a life, Princess. Your BS has gotten you nowhere. :D

Many peeps photographed the horrors of that morning, Princess. The story was premature and the FBI investigation found nothing about those Israelis which substantiated your claims. You're just selling hate like most of the lame CTs here. :D

Would you believe it, if they actually admitted it on TV?
Israeli_Zionist Foreknowledge of 9_11
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UOY6Sh3pc8]Israeli_Zionist Foreknowledge of 9_11 - YouTube[/ame]
This is video of three of the five 'Dancing Israelis' who celebrated as the Trade Center was attacked on 9/11. The Israelis confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They admit that they were there to document the event. How did they know an event was going to happen? Why didn't they warn us?

Pay attention, Desperate.
Do you truly believe he would admit guilt? What we do know is the FBI held the Israelis for months and found they had no foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. Unless you have proof the FBI was also in on your conspiracy, you're just pissing into the wind.

Granted I do not speak yiddish, so I have to take the word of the translator.
Im sure though, if there was a mis translation, someone would have pointed that out.
In the video, they confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They also admit that they were there to document the event.
Let that sink in for a moment.

Now you tell me to ignore what 3 of the 5 Israelis, who where arrested said and take your word for their innocence. You have to do better than that.
Was there a mis translation? Why would they say on an Israeli TV show that "they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They admit that they were there to document the event". Can you explain that to me?

Typical Nazi disinfo. No one denies the attack was deliberate. What multiple investigations found was it was a tragic fog-of-war friendly fire incident. For all who have experienced that fog the findings make perfect sense. :D
When was the attack on the USS Liberty investigated by the full US Congress, in the same way the USS Pueblo was? In fact, Liberty is the only incident of its kind that has never been investigated by the entire US Congress.

Surely you have no objection to eyewitness James Kavanagh telling his story in the Capital and on CSPAN?

"My assigned duty station on June 8. 1967 was cleaning the TreshCom dish (sitting
on top of the dish).
6 Unless specifically stated otherwise, all of the events described in this Declaration
occurred on June 8. 1967.

7. Between 1000 and 1100 hours, I observed what appeared to be a maritime reconnaissance aircraft at approximately 500 feet, move slowly from starboard to
port making a half moon circle from bow to stern.

"It then moved away toward
the shore.

"This aircraft flew directly over our ship and I observed that it was
marked with a Military Star of David. The aircraft flew so close to us that we
waved to the pilot as he looked down at us while banking the aircraft.
8. When the attack began, I was taking a shower just aft of the CT sleeping..."

http://www.gtr5.com/Witnesses/kavanaugh.pdf

There is no fog, only opportunists like yourself defending Israel at all costs.

Would you believe it, if they actually admitted it on TV?
Israeli_Zionist Foreknowledge of 9_11
Israeli_Zionist Foreknowledge of 9_11 - YouTube
This is video of three of the five 'Dancing Israelis' who celebrated as the Trade Center was attacked on 9/11. The Israelis confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They admit that they were there to document the event. How did they know an event was going to happen? Why didn't they warn us?

Do you truly believe he would admit guilt? What we do know is the FBI held the Israelis for months and found they had no foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. Unless you have proof the FBI was also in on your conspiracy, you're just pissing into the wind.

Im sure though, if there was a mis translation, someone would have pointed that out.
In the video, they confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They also admit that they were there to document the event.

Now you tell me to ignore what 3 of the 5 Israelis, who where arrested said and take your word for their innocence. You have to do better than that.
Was there a mis translation? Why would they say on an Israeli TV show that "they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They admit that they were there to document the event". Can you explain that to me?

Sure. The FBI held those "dancing Israelis" for months and found they had no foreknowledge of the 9/11 attack. I can't make it any simpler than that. :D

When was the attack on the USS Liberty investigated by the full US Congress, in the same way the USS Pueblo was? In fact, Liberty is the only incident of its kind that has never been investigated by the entire US Congress.

Surely you have no objection to eyewitness James Kavanagh telling his story in the Capital and on CSPAN?

"My assigned duty station on June 8. 1967 was cleaning the TreshCom dish (sitting
on top of the dish).
6 Unless specifically stated otherwise, all of the events described in this Declaration

7. Between 1000 and 1100 hours, I observed what appeared to be a maritime reconnaissance aircraft at approximately 500 feet, move slowly from starboard to

the shore.

Multiple US gov't agencies investigated the Liberty tragedy and found it to be a case of friendly fire. If you want to conduct another investigation, be my guest. :cuckoo:

Sure. The FBI held those "dancing Israelis" for months and found they had no foreknowledge of the 9/11 attack. I can't make it any simpler than that. :D

Sorry, you did not answer the question.. Let's try that again:
Why would they say on an Israeli TV show that "they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. They admit that they were there to document the event". Can you explain that to me?

What he brings up is the fact that the same lame CT BS is still being spewed here 11 years after the attack and the message is clear: Get out of your Mommy's basement and get a life, Princess. Your BS has gotten you nowhere. :D

Why don't you try to prove where the BS in the facts we have presented to you are twinkie, instead of relying on others to carry your load? How about you substantiate your insane CT?
We've shown it's full of holes, and even given detailed info on the specifics of our stance, and you...have done nothing to dispel our claims, or done nothing to bolster your idiotic uninformed position.

on top of the dish).

the shore.

Multiple US gov't agencies investigated the Liberty tragedy and found it to be a case of friendly fire. If you want to conduct another investigation, be my guest. :cuckoo:

And that folks is proof positive this idiot will believe anything, including kerosene fires destroying massive steel hirises, because THEY SAY IT MUST BE TRUE!! Fucking nanny state nutmunching twink lol!!! :cuckoo:

on top of the dish).

the shore.

Exactly one governmental agency investigated the deliberate attack on Liberty, and it didn't feel the necessity for any Israelis to testify under oath.

"The US Navy court of inquiry 'investigation' began before USS Liberty made port following the attack and was completed less than ten days after the attack.. The public copy of the NCOI transcript has been denounced as a fraud by the JAG officer responsible for certifying the original transcript."

USS Liberty Reports

Is there any crime ever committed by the "settler state" you don't condone?

The FBI also admitted it had no evidence in OBL's complicity in the 9-11 attacks, but THAT didn't stop the BS wild goose chase, death and destruction of 2 wars, the trampling of our civil liberties, torture, etc....
There is more evidence that points to Israel as being involved in the attacks, then ALCIADUH, and OBL...

Forum List

Back