Dancing Jews keep on Dancing

As always, your anti-Semitic diatribes are laced with distortions, half-truths, innuendo and outright fabrications. Here's the whole truth:

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham, Democrat of Florida, said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of Sept. 11 victims and others. Mr. Graham led a joint 2002 Congressional inquiry into the attacks.

His former Senate colleague, Bob Kerrey of Nebraska, a Democrat who served on the separate 9/11 Commission, said in a sworn affidavit of his own in the case that “significant questions remain unanswered” about the role of Saudi institutions. “Evidence relating to the plausible involvement of possible Saudi government agents in the September 11th attacks has never been fully pursued,” Mr. Kerrey said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/us/graham-and-kerrey-see-possible-saudi-9-11-link.html

Hey. I never said I didn't believe that a few Arab putzes couldn't be rounded up for patsies, or even sent to their deaths on a remote control joy ride.

None of that precludes Mossad facilitation, IF they didn't set the whole thing up from start to finish!

This itty bitty little possibility is one you'd rather not speculate too much on, much less investigate.

Or are you afraid of what you might discover?

Quote: Holston
"I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now."

Words of US Senator Bob Graham, Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, in an interview on NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, December 11, 2002

The Israeli Spy Ring | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

As always, your anti-Semitic diatribes are laced with distortions, half-truths, innuendo and outright fabrications. Here's the whole truth:

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham, Democrat of Florida, said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of Sept. 11 victims and others. Mr. Graham led a joint 2002 Congressional inquiry into the attacks.

His former Senate colleague, Bob Kerrey of Nebraska, a Democrat who served on the separate 9/11 Commission, said in a sworn affidavit of his own in the case that “significant questions remain unanswered” about the role of Saudi institutions. “Evidence relating to the plausible involvement of possible Saudi government agents in the September 11th attacks has never been fully pursued,” Mr. Kerrey said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/us/graham-and-kerrey-see-possible-saudi-9-11-link.html

Hey. I never said I didn't believe that a few Arab putzes couldn't be rounded up for patsies, or even sent to their deaths on a remote control joy ride.
None of that precludes Mossad facilitation, IF they didn't set the whole thing up from start to finish!
This itty bitty little possibility is one you'd rather not speculate too much on, much less investigate.

Yeah, that's what you meant. It's really easy to round up a "a few Arab putzes" to do the Jew's bidding. If the truth is what you are about, why did you find it necessary to lie about what Graham and Kerrey meant by foreign involvement?

Last edited:
"I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now."

Words of US Senator Bob Graham, Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, in an interview on NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, December 11, 2002

Yeah, that's what you meant. It's really easy to round up a "a few Arab putzes" to do the Jew's bidding. If the truth is what you are about, why did you find it necessary to lie about what Graham and Kerrey meant by foreign involvement?
Yeah, or maybe rich Saudi royals and rich kosher war whores sense a common threat?

"The general-prince-Ph.d. is His Royal Highness Naef Bin Ahmed Al-Saud, who holds advanced degrees from Georgetown University and Cambridge. His military expertise: strategic planning and special operations, international diplomacy and cyber warfare.

"When he studied at the National Defense University in Washington D.C., among his classmates was Israel Air Force officer Zeev Snir, now a brigadier general in the IAF reserves, who, at the end of his studies was appointed the IAF's chief procurement officer and currently heads the security establishment's special means branch."

For Saudi Arabia, Israel is turning from foe to friend - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

While the literacy rate in Israel surely tops Saudi's 80%, I can't help wondering how much in common the richest 1% of Jews might have with Saudi Arabia's royal parasites?

Yeah, or maybe rich Saudi royals and rich kosher war whores sense a common threat?

"The general-prince-Ph.d. is His Royal Highness Naef Bin Ahmed Al-Saud, who holds advanced degrees from Georgetown University and Cambridge. His military expertise: strategic planning and special operations, international diplomacy and cyber warfare.

"When he studied at the National Defense University in Washington D.C., among his classmates was Israel Air Force officer Zeev Snir, now a brigadier general in the IAF reserves, who, at the end of his studies was appointed the IAF's chief procurement officer and currently heads the security establishment's special means branch."

For Saudi Arabia, Israel is turning from foe to friend - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

While the literacy rate in Israel surely tops Saudi's 80%, I can't help wondering how much in common the richest 1% of Jews might have with Saudi Arabia's royal parasites?

All one needs is to research who the people were in positions of power and authority in the Bush administration, and see where their loyalties are. These are the same people who are now trying to get American blood to be shed in yet another war for their benefit, with Iran.

Almost every major connection of the 9-11 attacks had an Israeli Jew, Israeli loyalist or Zionist involved in key parts. This is a fact. Israel is the only state that benefited from the 9-11 attacks on America, and NuttyYahoo admitted this.
More Americans are becoming aware of this infiltration, and once they learn more about it
they realize that the "antisemitic" label is itself a trick, as most of the Israelis are not even descendants of Semites, and they are the worst anti-Semites of them all..

Those of you that will not so much as acknowledge this and even try to cover this up are only exposing yourselves as the anti Americans that you are.

Forum List

Back