Daniel Perry found guilty of murder

Thread cleanup of off topic attacks totally without thread subject content has taken place.
A man is dead, another has been convicted and may face prison. It is a serious current event.
The Subject of the thead is: Daniel Perry found guilty of murder

Get back on the current event topic or get off the thread.

Dude got convicted by a jury of peers, so I guess you can go gobble some manly figs, dick licker. Be sure to wipe the cum off your face.

My response was deemed 'off-topic,' but THIS post insulting another poster as being a 'dick licker' (ie, a homophobic slur) IS deemed topical to the thread about a shooter in Austin being found guilty? Srsly? What a joke this board has become...

For someone who uses gay as an insult as much as this guy its very telling you should have seen all the pervy stuff he posted before it was deleted

You've got the refs workin for you, so they can protect your little bitch boy sensitivities. We all know you need a safe space, queer.

My response was deemed 'off-topic,' but THIS post insulting another poster as being a 'dick licker' (ie, a homophobic slur) IS deemed topical to the thread about a shooter in Austin being found guilty? Srsly? What a joke this board has become...

I didn't remove your posts, cum slurper. Not sure why all sorts of ad hominems are allowed but then suddenly, ZOMG! Offensive!

You've got the refs workin for you, so they can protect your little bitch boy sensitivities. We all know you need a safe space, queer.
Why would I tell them to delete my posts idiot? Maybe you and your pals should learn the rules before throwing around accusations

Forum List

Back