Danny Craig offered $150 Million (!!!)) to play Bond in two more films

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's short and kinda ugly. I don't think he's that good a bond. And his bond movies have been pretty much devoid of plot. All spectacle.

Daniel Craig ‘offered $150 million to return as James Bond’

sep 5 2016 Many men – and women too, for that matter – would love to play James Bond. Most of us would also love $150 million.

But Hollywood superstar Daniel Craig is not most people.

The 007 actor, who has played the spy since 2005, has reportedly been offered the hefty sum listed above to return to the franchise for two more films. But Craig has made no secret of his reluctance to step back into the famous tuxedo.

“The studio is desperate to secure the actor’s services while they phase in a younger long-term successor,” a source told the celebrity news website Radar.[/QUO

He's short and kinda ugly. I don't think he's that good a bond. And his bond movies have been pretty much devoid of plot. All spectacle.

Daniel Craig ‘offered $150 million to return as James Bond’

sep 5 2016 Many men – and women too, for that matter – would love to play James Bond. Most of us would also love $150 million.

But Hollywood superstar Daniel Craig is not most people.

The 007 actor, who has played the spy since 2005, has reportedly been offered the hefty sum listed above to return to the franchise for two more films. But Craig has made no secret of his reluctance to step back into the famous tuxedo.

“The studio is desperate to secure the actor’s services while they phase in a younger long-term successor,” a source told the celebrity news website Radar.[/QUO
And yet there is something about him that women seem to like. Can't imagine what it could be.

daniel-craig_1_.jpg

• Banned
Brosnan was the best bond. Except for his high-pitched voice, he was perfect.

I have never seen a Bond film without Sean Connery, and never will.

Connery was good up thru goldfinger but then he got paunchy and jowly and of course had the slight hair-line problem. Remember that famous scene in thunderball where he comes out of the ocean with every hair in place? HAHAHA

Forum List

Back