Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

Your fellow Trumpster just agreed that displaying things from non-Christian religions in the classroom is legally allowed.

Where does the Constitution say that they must be Christian only?
The topic is LA, and a specific statute passed by the State legislature. That statute specifies the 10 Commandments, nothing else.

If you are so hellbent on posting the quran I suggest you contact your state legislature and get them to "legally allow" it, Moron.

You lose agian. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You are hilarious. Can't back up your lies, and yet claim victory.

Dimtards are one delusional bunch. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You did exactly what I said you would, Simp. Are you so delusional that you didn’t even notice?

“Anything short of those exact words won't be enough to convince you".

You lose again, Simp. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The topic is LA, and a specific statute passed by the State legislature. That statute specifies the 10 Commandments, nothing else.

If you are so hellbent on posting the quran I suggest you contact your state legislature and get them to "legally allow" it, Moron.

And the 10 Commandments are Jewish not Christian though the basic principles of them were incorporated into the Christian faith. But if we go that Moses received them or wrote them or otherwise caused them to be included in the ancient Jewish law, they have influenced JudeoChristian faith for a very long time before there was a Christian faith and a much longer time before western civilization and eventually the United States of America codified many of those principles into law.

You can keep crying at me all you want, Simp. Assuming the law holds, I don't see them preventing the display of other religions. You sure as hell can't make a legal argument against it. You lose again.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

JudeoChristian principles actually which is why the Ten Commandments is a historical document for the USA but a passage from the Quran is not.
It's nowhere near a historical document. Most of it predates Torah. None of it was specific to the founding of the nation. Might as well post the Magna Carta.

And the 10 Commandments are Jewish not Christian though the basic principles of them were incorporated into the Christian faith. But if we go that Moses received them or wrote them or otherwise caused them to be included in the ancient Jewish law, they have influenced JudeoChristian faith for a very long time before there was a Christian faith and a much longer time before western civilization and eventually the United States of America codified many of those principles into law.
And a good part of them comes from the Code of Hamurabi. Which was probably influenced by something before.

It's nowhere near a historical document. Most of it predates Torah. None of it was specific to the founding of the nation. Might as well post the Magna Carta.
Nothing wrong with posting the Magna Carta in the world history or law class either. But to say the Ten Commandments is not historical is to be woefully ignorant of what history is.

And a good part of them comes from the Code of Hamurabi. Which was probably influenced by something before.
I'll give you that one but nevertheless the Ten Commandments is a historical document and symbolic of law that profoundly influenced the development of western civilization and the establishment, history, culture, ethics, values, customs and laws of the U.S.A.

Forum List

Back