Dark Knight Rising

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I finally saw it tonight on HBO. Blech. Not impressed. And I hate movies where voices are all fucked up cuz I can't understand a word being said. So I sat thru almost 3 hours of this movie and have no clue what the fuck it was about.

I finally saw it tonight on HBO. Blech. Not impressed. And I hate movies where voices are all fucked up cuz I can't understand a word being said. So I sat thru almost 3 hours of this movie and have no clue what the fuck it was about.

get the English version.....or get a better TV.....

Saw it for the first time last week on HBO. Hard to believe Bane was Tom Hardy:

MV5BMTU1MTc3Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcyNTIwNg@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_.jpg

Tom+Hardy+Charlotte+Riley+engaged+1riuPyr6p6wl.jpg

startreknemesis-hardy-stewart.jpg

tom-hardy-star-trek-nemesis-bad-guy-audition.jpg

Toward the end, I'm watching the cop on the bridge warning Blake not to cross or he'll blow the bridge. He looks like Detective Quinn, the crooked cop on 'Dexter', so I look him up, and yup - it's him. He was also in last season's 'Justified'.

While I'm looking at the Batman credits on imdb.com, I also notice that Aiden Gillen was in it. He plays 'Littlefinger' on Game Of Thrones, but I can't find a scene he's in. He is credited as 'CIA Op'.

The most surprising was Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont. He has now been in three: Batman & Robin, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises. He played Board Member #2 and is clearly seen when Miranda and Fox enter the board room, toward the end.

A lifelong Batman fan, Leahy has appeared in three films and one TV show about the Caped Crusader: he provided the voice for a territorial governor in the Old West on the animated series "Batman" (1992), made a cameo appearance as himself in the Jungle Party sequence from Batman & Robin (1997), and appeared in two of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, The Dark Knight (2008) (where he says to Heath Ledger's Joker, "We're not intimidated by you thugs.") and was "Board Member #2" in The Dark Knight Rises (2012). He also wrote an introduction for "The Dark Knight Archives," a 1992 compilation of Batman comics, and a preface for "Batman: Death of Innocents," a 1996 graphic novel about the dangers of land mines.​

Forum List

Back