Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

LOL okay Gramps , I'll throw you a bone.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A
Ranger school graduate 95
Retired as a LTC last month.

Now that I gave you a taste let me tell you this. Unlike YOU , I don't think my OPINION is any more valid than anyones simply because I served.

Also , unlike you I use facts, not fiction, to form my opinion.

I know several Vietnam vets, you're the first I've talked to who doesn't have the integrity to admit to an error.

:laugh: A West Point grad who ended up an MP? So your fighting style is basically you and two other monkeys with night sticks clubbing drunks outside of bars....I understand completely now. I only had one encounter with MPs..that was at the LBJ....one decided to shove me into my cell.....he got his wrist broke...the other one RAN FOR HELP....their First Shirt appeared and told them not to mess with a LRRP again...and they didn't.

LOL The CAR-15 seen VERY limited use during Vietnam EXCEPT with special force operators.

Here comes the " I was a Navy frogman"

I get it that you're a challenged reader....google MACV RECONDO...I've already posted it twice...maybe someday you can grab the pebble, grasshopper....but it ain't gonna be today.

YOu can post anything you want grandpa. Your claims are hilarious. you don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong about two things I proved you wrong about.

PS - Did you serve with John Kerry?

Kerry served...you haven't. Does calling me "grandpa" give you some kinda confidence now? You're nothing but a stinkin lib in drag....I'd spit in your face for that except I wouldn't want my DNA left behind.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

Now that I gave you a taste let me tell you this. Unlike YOU , I don't think my OPINION is any more valid than anyones simply because I served.

I know several Vietnam vets, you're the first I've talked to who doesn't have the integrity to admit to an error.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

I really, really, really find that hard to believe.

I haven't looked at how many posts you have made here, but, see you around a bit.

Unless you got your fuckin' legs blown off, and are house bound, I find it hard to believe a retired colonel your age would waste time at a place like this.

I really hope we are giving our officers a better retirement.

That's WHY I'm here so much. I get a nice retirement. And my posts have been tapering off and will probably lessen over time as I find more to do in my "old age"

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

:laugh: A West Point grad who ended up an MP? So your fighting style is basically you and two other monkeys with night sticks clubbing drunks outside of bars....I understand completely now. I only had one encounter with MPs..that was at the LBJ....one decided to shove me into my cell.....he got his wrist broke...the other one RAN FOR HELP....their First Shirt appeared and told them not to mess with a LRRP again...and they didn't.

UH HUH

obviously

that you are getting hammered

Really? Seems to me if you knew anything about the back and forth you'd have to conclude I was bitch-slapping 3 posers at once.....whatever....would you be interesting in becoming #4?

Why does a bitch who was proven wrong about something as silly as whether Wilson knew how many shots he fired claim he is bitch slapping anyone?

RKMBrown do you have an opinion on that?

My guess is either some form of dementia or one to many beers. That bravado sounds a lot like my dad after he's had one to many miller light drafts.

obviously

Really? Seems to me if you knew anything about the back and forth you'd have to conclude I was bitch-slapping 3 posers at once.....whatever....would you be interesting in becoming #4?

Why does a bitch who was proven wrong about something as silly as whether Wilson knew how many shots he fired claim he is bitch slapping anyone?

My guess is either some form of dementia or one to many beers. That bravado sounds a lot like my dad after he's had one to many miller light drafts.

I don't get it with this board. EVERYONE makes mistakes. I'm willing to accept that Bull simply made a mistake rather than he was being dishonest. HOWEVER, I gave him a link RIGHT TO THE TESTIMONY where Wilson said " I don't remember how many rounds I fired outside the car" and still Bull can't find the testicular fortitude to come to the thread and say "okay yeah I was wrong about that one" which of course leads me to believe that I was mistaken, that he did NOT make an error, he instead LIED.

I get it that you're a challenged reader....google MACV RECONDO...I've already posted it twice...maybe someday you can grab the pebble, grasshopper....but it ain't gonna be today.

YOu can post anything you want grandpa. Your claims are hilarious. you don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong about two things I proved you wrong about.

Kerry served...you haven't. Does calling me "grandpa" give you some kinda confidence now? You're nothing but a stinkin lib in drag....I'd spit in your face for that except I wouldn't want my DNA left behind.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

I haven't looked at how many posts you have made here, but, see you around a bit.

Unless you got your fuckin' legs blown off, and are house bound, I find it hard to believe a retired colonel your age would waste time at a place like this.

That's WHY I'm here so much. I get a nice retirement. And my posts have been tapering off and will probably lessen over time as I find more to do in my "old age"

You should start with getting a life.

I really can't believe you.

You just don't come across as an officer, not even a "blonde fellow from Yale'".

There is no gravitas to you, every Colonel I ever knew IRL had gravitas out the ass.

I can't imagine a person trained to give orders and lead thousands by command getting into a pissfest on a chat board.

Now me, I am what I am, retired teacher, too old to push it hard every day in the deer woods, fucking around here now and then for something to do.

That ain't hard to believe.

A US Army West Point grad in a pissfest, not so believable.

obviously

I don't get it with this board. EVERYONE makes mistakes. I'm willing to accept that Bull simply made a mistake rather than he was being dishonest. HOWEVER, I gave him a link RIGHT TO THE TESTIMONY where Wilson said " I don't remember how many rounds I fired outside the car" and still Bull can't find the testicular fortitude to come to the thread and say "okay yeah I was wrong about that one" which of course leads me to believe that I was mistaken, that he did NOT make an error, he instead LIED.
Assuming he's not drunk. I've never figured why some guys have too much yellow in them that they can't admit fault. They usually just run off and hide or post something about your mother then run off and hide.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

You're an LTC like I'm General Westmoreland. So what's an E-5 with a caved in ass and a dead pecker get in retirement these days?

Last edited:

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

You just don't come across as an officer, not even a "blonde fellow from Yale'".

There is no gravitas to you, every Colonel I ever knew IRL had gravitas out the ass.

I can't imagine a person trained to give orders and lead thousands by command getting into a pissfest on a chat board.

Now me, I am what I am, retired teacher, too old to push it hard every day in the deer woods, fucking around here now and then for something to do.

I fully admit. I let this board turn me into something I'm not . LOL In reality, nothing said here matters, but arguing and shit is fun anyway.

Anyway, my football game is over and now the wife wants to go spend all my money shopping so tata for the evening.

plus, you don't go by numbers retard, you go by veracity. i wouldn't expect a far left winger like you to know anything about the truth though....

Okay, Let's go with Veracity. You had 16 eyewitnesses who really had nothing to gain or lose by testifying.

Vs.

Officer Fife, who just shot a kid 8 times in the heat of passion, and had a month to get his story straight.

The physical evidence backed up the officers testimony.

Enough of this foolishness already
And just as importantly the evidence backed up the testimony of the witnesses.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

We were having a nice conversation. He's just asking the fellow comrade in arms WTF? You call that a pissfight? sigh...

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

I fully admit. I let this board turn me into something I'm not . LOL In reality, nothing said here matters, but arguing and shit is fun anyway.

Anyway, my football game is over and now the wife wants to go spend all my money shopping so tata for the evening.

Yeah, Colonels say "tata".

This is embarrassing, I like to take people for what they say they are.

Enjoy shopping.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

It's fun to argue. l8r

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

We were having a nice conversation. He's just asking the fellow comrade in arms WTF? You call that a pissfight? sigh...
I think I expressed my reservation rather well.

I didn't call him a liar.

And this thread has been a pissfest for at least the last ten pages.

Did I tell ya' about the time in the 'nam, when I sidestepped a crack regiment of NVA, and kicked their knees out one by one as they filed by on a dark jungle trail, in a very unique application of the domino theory?

Lead them into captivity by twos, as I alternated knees so they could buddy up on the way to POW camp.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

It's fun to argue. l8r
It's fun to debate, arguing is stupid.

I take it you heard the Colonel blow retreat.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:
Nonsense. The grand jury agreed that the officer had the right to kill that boy. That's not the same as saying it was the correct decision.
. Well yeah it was the right decision. Brown would have taken Wilsons gun away and shot him with it.
All these vets of the US Ninja Rangers seem to think Wilson should have taken him and his buddy on in hand to hand combat, after he safely locked his weapon up so nobody could steal it while he disposed of the Gentle Giant and the Lyin' Mofo.

Did I tell ya' about the time in the 'nam, when I sidestepped a crack regiment of NVA, and kicked their knees out one by one as they filed by on a dark jungle trail, in a very unique application of the domino theory?

Lead them into captivity by twos, as I alternated knees so they could buddy up on the way to POW camp.

:laugh: Ma always said you were the diplomatic one.

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

West Point class of 93.
MOS 31A

lolz... You're a regular Sergeant York!

Forum List

Back