Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Produce the video!

Luddly Neddite

produce the video

The Board Liar made up the video.

Show me ONE link to any police or military instructor or school that teaches to try to count your shots during a close combat situation. Just one.

Ive looked all over the net. Nobody teaches that shit.

20 rounds in a CAR? Why wouldnt the military use the standard 30 round mag? You become less believable with each post.

Because the CAR-15 didn't have a 30 round magazine, you fucking joke. Recon teams used the smaller weapon for easier movement in the bush......write this down for your next pose. You've "looked all over the Net" to find basic infantry training? :confused-84: Damn, keep it up 5-0...you're walking deeper into the swamp with every post. I guess the obvious question some readers might have is why wouldn't you count your shots? Mysterious eh?

BTW I posted my bonafides about various types of martial arts...this fake fuzz clown suggests I look into MMA for a better resume. :laugh: Once again:

My dad was a semi-pro boxer....I later trained at Kronk Gym in Detroit. Fort Benning BT, Polk AIT. 5th Special Forces, MACV RECONDO school at Nha Trang. ROK Tang Soo Do instructors with 9th White Horse Division at Ninh Hoa. Shodan rank GoJu Ryu with Goshi Yamaguchi, San Franciso. Bobby Jay from the Shin GoJu Ryu school in Denver, and David Manville, ex IDF instructor Krav Maga.

LOL The CAR-15 seen VERY limited use during Vietnam EXCEPT with special force operators.

Here comes the " I was a Navy frogman"

My bet... is that if I was that cop I'd have given that boy a stern look and he would have
I get that. Yet, his job is to protect and serve, and the very weapon he's carrying to help him do that job turns him into a cold blooded killer of the people he's sworn to protect. Strange problem.

I don't think cold blooded applies Mike, I really don't. You've no idea what the man is going through after having to kill another human being. Unless he's a complete monster, he's devastated. It's not the same as killing someone on CoD.
Thx.. you're right. I meant to say the fear he felt clearly drove him to kill someone to save his own butt. I suppose that's not cold blooded. Wrong term. But listen to the tape of his recollection of the fight. I'm listening to his explanation of how he's thinking to himself, can I get away with shooting this guy, with killing this guy? He was afraid, he had the time to think about what he was doing ... and when the guy got closer he finished him off.

Oh he was definitely afraid, Read the transcript of his testimony and he said as much. He was afraid he was gonna be killed in that car.

But you know what getting out and fighting after you're afraid like that is? Exactly the opposite of what the OP of this thread claims WIlson is.

Bravery isn't defined as NOT being afraid. Everyone gets scared. Bravery is doing what you have to do even though you're scared.
What's braver.. unloading your gun at the kid as the kid tries to run off. Or putting your gun in your holster and giving chase? He made his choice to use the equalizer. The boy ran off.. He knew he had help coming "seconds" away. I'm saying a braver man would have calmly got out of his car and pursued while giving direction to the cops that were mere seconds away.

What about when the violent suspect turns back towards the officer and charges for round 2?
Yeah well I suppose I could use my gun play to force someone into charging me. Does that make me more of a man? After the two chest shots. I'd think most decent people would consider holding up another second instead of putting two more into the guys head as he's going down.

I can't fathom how killing a thug is wimpy.
Because it takes a real man to "not" kill a man.
No, you have that saying backwards

"It takes more of a man to walk away from a fight then it does to fight"

BUT, we don't pay our police to prove they are men by walking away from a fight. We pay them to ARREST CRIMINALS.
I agree, key word "arrest." I'm smart enough to know not to try to arrest "you" without a hell of a lot of backup. And especially not after I piss you off by telling you to get off your street then back up my car into your path. Why would I want to piss off a bear? Backup is on the way just "30-40seconds."

I just don't like the idea of dumb ass kids getting killed for being dumb ass kids. Hell, I was a dumb ass kid.
How many cops did you punch and not get killed?
I wasn't that dumb.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0

I think "wimp" is an accurate description of Wilson. He certainly wasn't qualified to be a police officer given his cowardice and fears.

Given his resemblance to a certain attorney on this forum, maybe he could have found a good lower level job at a nice firm specializing in ambulance chasing.

Why? He's absolutely correct. The NUMBER one rule ALL law enforcement agencies teach is NEVER EVER EVER let a suspect get your weapon.

Okay, when the fatal shot was fired, he was 60 feet away from Wilson with his hands up yelling "I don't have a gun."

Standard rule of thumb in training is that the average person can travel 10 feet in 3 seconds.

That means if he was 80 feet away , Wilson's training says he could reach him in 24 seconds. That's how fast you have to make a decision.

I'm sorry that you don't like the the outcome, but police are trained to react the same in EVERY situation. That kid would have been just as dead if he was white.

PERIOD.

You'd only attack the knees if you had ahold of the guy and can swing his weight one way and then footsweep the ankle, not the knee. And you're assuming the guy would rush past you like a charging bull but it rarely works that way. You'd likely end up on your back with Brown on top of you......and you'd be right where Zimmerman was with Trayvon.

What? LOL No, a big guy like that , the KNEE is ALWAYS the weak spot, not the knee.

Step aside, pivot, snap kick to the side of the knee. He's done.

Horseshit....hard to hit, much stronger than you think, and useless on the street....any martial arts instructor would embarrass you in front of the class if you tried selling that....the only KNEE attack is to PUSH not kick to the INSIDE of the opponent's knee which will collapse him, not hurt him.

LOL okay sonny.

Keep laughing dickless.....just don't try your gimp ass moves when somebody else might be in jeopardy...you I couldn't care less about.

Son I've trained with the best and been in more fights than I can remember.

Your notion that kicking somoene in the knee won't hurt them is ridiculous. A dude that is 6'4" 300 lbs and not in any kind of athletic shape has weak knees, guaranteed. You kick one of them hard enough you're going to break something.
Whoa, Rambo!!!

Cops don't the training you did.

What's the beef, it was a legal kill, and there were two of them anyway?

The cops aren't Uma Thurmans in some fuckin' Tarantino movie.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0

I think "wimp" is an accurate description of Wilson. He certainly wasn't qualified to be a police officer given his cowardice and fears.

Given his resemblance to a certain attorney on this forum, maybe he could have found a good lower level job at a nice firm specializing in ambulance chasing.
"cowardice and fear"??

And you have what kind of experience in life threatening situations?

What? LOL No, a big guy like that , the KNEE is ALWAYS the weak spot, not the knee.

Horseshit....hard to hit, much stronger than you think, and useless on the street....any martial arts instructor would embarrass you in front of the class if you tried selling that....the only KNEE attack is to PUSH not kick to the INSIDE of the opponent's knee which will collapse him, not hurt him.

LOL okay sonny.

Keep laughing dickless.....just don't try your gimp ass moves when somebody else might be in jeopardy...you I couldn't care less about.

Your notion that kicking somoene in the knee won't hurt them is ridiculous. A dude that is 6'4" 300 lbs and not in any kind of athletic shape has weak knees, guaranteed. You kick one of them hard enough you're going to break something.
Whoa, Rambo!!!

Cops don't the training you did.

What's the beef, it was a legal kill, and there were two of them anyway?

The cops aren't Uma Thurmans in some fuckin' Tarantino movie.

Read the thread sonny. I've stipulated that cops aren't trained the way i am, AND i'm fine with the shooting. I was only answering the question what would I PERSONALLY have done.

libs determined to repeat all the lies all them time........Maybe they should learn to STFU next and wait for the facts........sorta like they quit yelling "teabagger" after every shooting

LOL okay sonny.

Esp when that knee is already holding up 500lbs or so of mass x momentum from the strain of stopping the big guy from moving forward.
Gee do the teach the formula to cops, and expect them to apply it in combat?

When you side step someone they will either fall or plant a leg to recover. When they plant the leg..

But I guess you know that right? Being an expert at all forms of hand to hand combat.

You'd only attack the legs if you had ahold of the guy and can swing his weight one way and then footsweep the ankle, not the knee. And you're assuming the guy would rush past you like a charging bull but it rarely works that way. You'd likely end up on your back with Brown on top of you......and you'd be right where Zimmerman was with Trayvon.
I also studied Judo and was a state champ wrestler. He was running. Thus you use his momentum against him. But yeah if he's going low right into you I'm probably going on top with an arm under the chin in a choke hold and pushing his face into the concrete under my weight. But I'm not "Smarterthantheaveragebear." If he says he's gonna take the guys knee out.. it's probably beause ... he's gonna take the guy's knees out.

Certainly an option, but my way takes him out faster, making it less likely that he can turn the tables on you.
Agreed. Probably one of those things I would not do.. cause I wouldn't want to destroy some guys knees. I'd rather incapacitate and talk him down hold him there waiting for backup.

Destroying a knee is better than shooting him dead.
Not committing strong-arm robbery and respecting cops is better than getting shot dead.

I also studied Judo and was a state champ wrestler. He was running. Thus you use his momentum against him. But yeah if he's going low right into you I'm probably going on top with an arm under the chin in a choke hold and pushing his face into the concrete under my weight. But I'm not "Smarterthantheaveragebear." If he says he's gonna take the guys knee out.. it's probably because ... he's gonna take the guy's knees out.

Uh huh....well believe what and who you please....this "bear" character is a fraud....Further, there's no way in the world you want to close quarters with a guy of that size and strength and you're not going to side-step him because he's too wide....one of his arms with gather you in and you're fucked. Any streetfighter knows that....any martial arts instructor will just laugh at the idea...like I have been.
The way you side step a big guy is to feign one direction then as he shifts his weight to the direction you feigned you go the other direction. Anyone that's played football knows that.
Did Darren Wilson play football?

Why? He's absolutely correct. The NUMBER one rule ALL law enforcement agencies teach is NEVER EVER EVER let a suspect get your weapon.

Okay, when the fatal shot was fired, he was 60 feet away from Wilson with his hands up yelling "I don't have a gun."

Standard rule of thumb in training is that the average person can travel 10 feet in 3 seconds.

That means if he was 80 feet away , Wilson's training says he could reach him in 24 seconds. That's how fast you have to make a decision.

I'm sorry that you don't like the the outcome, but police are trained to react the same in EVERY situation. That kid would have been just as dead if he was white.

PERIOD.
I think you mean 10yards or 30feet in 3sec, right?

LOL The CAR-15 seen VERY limited use during Vietnam EXCEPT with special force operators.

Here comes the " I was a Navy frogman"

I get it that you're a challenged reader....google MACV RECONDO...I've already posted it twice...maybe someday you can grab the pebble, grasshopper....but it ain't gonna be today.

YOu can post anything you want grandpa. Your claims are hilarious. you don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong about two things I proved you wrong about.

PS - Did you serve with John Kerry?

I also studied Judo and was a state champ wrestler. He was running. Thus you use his momentum against him. But yeah if he's going low right into you I'm probably going on top with an arm under the chin in a choke hold and pushing his face into the concrete under my weight. But I'm not "Smarterthantheaveragebear." If he says he's gonna take the guys knee out.. it's probably because ... he's gonna take the guy's knees out.

Uh huh....well believe what and who you please....this "bear" character is a fraud....Further, there's no way in the world you want to close quarters with a guy of that size and strength and you're not going to side-step him because he's too wide....one of his arms with gather you in and you're fucked. Any streetfighter knows that....any martial arts instructor will just laugh at the idea...like I have been.
The way you side step a big guy is to feign one direction then as he shifts his weight to the direction you feigned you go the other direction. Anyone that's played football knows that.
Did Darren Wilson play football?
He looks more like someone that would have played the flute in the band.

Forum List

Back