Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

You don't know much about guns.

1. The .380 bullet has a bigger diameter than a 9MM,

Wrong.

2. It is the same as a .38

Only in the sense that a .22 short is "the same as" a .22-250! A .38 Special has half again the KE of a little .380ACP, and a .38 Special +P has more.

3. My bullets are hollow points.

Which a heavy COAT might actually stop.

4. Robert Kennedy was killed with a .22

Your point, if you have one?
1. 9mm = .354331.........380 minus .354331 = .025669

2. You're changing the subject. Muzzle energy comes from the size of the charge. Bullet diameter has just as much to do with the stopping power on the target, if not more so. If you could put a shotgun charge on a BB, it would have massive KE, and essentially zero stopping power.

3. I live in Florida. Not many heavy coats around here. :biggrin: (and people don't wear them on their faces)

4. Point (obviously) is one doesn't need a big gun to kill someone. Robert Kennedy, killed with a .22 is just as dead as someone killed with a .45

I can't fathom how killing a thug is wimpy.
Thats because you are a wimp.
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

images

Last edited:
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

large_dirty_harry_blu-ray3d.jpg
Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.

Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.
Im not here to convince a retard like you of anything. Im here to make you look like the fool you are for the pleasure of all the other posters. We enjoy your moronic points and incessant lying. Its amusing to us. You serve no purpose here, other than being our punching bag. :laugh:

Im not here to convince a retard like you of anything. Im here to make you look like the fool you are for the pleasure of all the other posters. We enjoy your moronic points and incessant lying. Its amusing to us. You serve no purpose here, other than being our punching bag. :laugh:
Yeah right. Thats why you tried to tell me some dumb shit about what guys do in movies. Just admit you tried your hardest but failed to impress me as usual.
laugh.gif

That would have made him as stupid as Brown.

Not really. We all know that without a gun he would have kept on driving. Face it. He even said himself how frightened he was. Hes a wimpy coward. Nothing brave here to see. Move along.

You truly are a SPECIAL kind of stupid!

Shoulda woulda coulda.

Michael Brown is still dead and that is still a good thing.

LOL.....3 out of 4 Americans think Wilson is a hero and now Im hearing the guy has gotten near 1 million dollars in support from people all over America.

Meanwhile, the heads of the uber-far left and racist assholes is............exploding!!!:boobies::boobies::up:

Not really. We all know that without a gun he would have kept on driving. Face it. He even said himself how frightened he was. Hes a wimpy coward. Nothing brave here to see. Move along.

If Brown had died because his fat ass was in a choke hold would there not have been riots?

"when Rocky came out"? Asslips here pretends to be some kinda bad brotha but the truth is he's a racist weenie. You wonder why there's racism, check out his posts.....if real blacks were as creepy as this fuck we'd all be in the KKK and having necktie parties. He has two subject lines....white women crave black dick and blacks are superior fighters to whites. First off, the public school agenda is race-mixing not geography or math, race-mixing. Naive white girls from single mother homes don't know any better and fall for it until they take their first beating. As for black superiority in a fight, there are rarely one on one fights between blacks and whites....one on one, it's a different story...blacks don't care much for even odds. The difference usually is the black fights to kill....whites have to get back to that instead of helping a bleeding brother back to his feet and thinking it's over. Fuck that...don't stop until he's gotten what he'd give you.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Produce the video!

Luddly Neddite

produce the video

i see the lying troll Luddly Neddite has not produced the video. he has been posting and i know he got this notification.

saved for another puddly lie.

"when Rocky came out"? Asslips here pretends to be some kinda bad brotha but the truth is he's a racist weenie. You wonder why there's racism, check out his posts.....if real blacks were as creepy as this fuck we'd all be in the KKK and having necktie parties. He has two subject lines....white women crave black dick and blacks are superior fighters to whites. First off, the public school agenda is race-mixing not geography or math, race-mixing. Naive white girls from single mother homes don't know any better and fall for it until they take their first beating. As for black superiority in a fight, there are rarely one on one fights between blacks and whites....one on one, it's a different story...blacks don't care much for even odds. The difference usually is the black fights to kill....whites have to get back to that instead of helping a bleeding brother back to his feet and thinking it's over. Fuck that...don't stop until he's gotten what he'd give you.
Thats a lot of butt hurt over the fact that your women flock to black men. I have a god daughter, blond with green eyes and lives with her father and mother. She loves Black guys to the point I am having to talk to her about not being too easy. You reveal your butt hurt when you get off topic. The topic is Wilsons wimpiness not what you fantasize about doing one day when you get your gonads back.

Thats a lot of butt hurt over the fact that your women flock to black men. I have a god daughter, blond with green eyes and lives with her father and mother. She loves Black guys to the point I am having to talk to her about not being too easy. You reveal your butt hurt when you get off topic. The topic is Wilsons wimpiness not what you fantasize about doing one day when you get your gonads back.

The topic in my posts is what i say it is, pissant....don't like it report me again and get your threats DELETED like last time. But thanks for reminding me of your third routine here...pretending you're a mod. :laugh:

Like I say, if you truly wonder why there's racism take a look in the mirror....who'd want anything to do with or be afraid of your puny little ass? If you were the lover boy you claim to be how come you were HERE last night at 1:30am? :itsok:

The topic in my posts is what i say it is, pissant....don't like it report me again and get your threats DELETED like last time. But thanks for reminding me of your third routine here...pretending you're a mod. :laugh:

Like I say, if you truly wonder why there's racism take a look in the mirror....who'd want anything to do with or be afraid of your puny little ass? If you were the lover boy you claim to be how come you were HERE last night at 1:30am? :itsok:
The topic of your posts dont mean anything. You need to be talking about the topic not what you would do if you ever got the courage. The topic is Wilson and his cowardice. Thanks for reminding me that I should report your monkey ass though.

I dont wonder why there is racism. i already know the answer. Who told you I was a lover boy? Is that your insecurity kicking in again?

No one believes your absurd stories, so just stop already.

Forum List

Back