Darwin vs DNA

The ID crowd cannot scientifically defend their religious faith.

The ID crowd tries to mask their philosophy as science.

The ID crowd is not very honest.

I'm not an ID proponent ,I am a creationist. Please point out why you think the ID crowd are not honest ?

What is with these accusations ?

Did you watch that 30 minute video I posted that is a neutral person exposing the truth about the evolution theory and how it spilled over into every other theory of science.

Who said that, you? You believe man is superior to God?

1. Sure it can, and you apparently don't trust in God.
2. Refer to #1.
3. I say it is up to God.
4. Your claim does not matter.
5. Not science, sonny.,

Sorry bout that,

1. Evolution can't happen, *if* creation is the truth!
2. Jake keeps lobbying for both happening at same time, without a real conflict, he keeps pushing that snake oil.
3. I say no, one can't be true with the other, its either one or the other.
4. And I claim evolution never took place.
5. If it did other things would be evolving infront of our eyes, making it to our level of perfection, no other species has or is about to make a computer, or even start making hand tools, bow and arrows, or hammers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

God is the one who said he created man in his image. So he allowed us to evolve into something superior to himself ?

It's difficult to find facts in what is belched out by Milton.

Similar to having difficulty finding facts offered by Milton, he's light on providing evidence.

Milton shares a common issue that plagues the creationist crowd in that they support a similar theme of ideas (supernaturalism), which they are careful not to offer for peer review by those who don't share their beliefs.

A man like myself who shares what he knows and this is your opinion of him and myself without you having the ability to refute what has been shared with you to me that is at the very least willful ignorance.

Let's be honest. Sharing what you know involves cutting and pasting youtube videos produced by creationist ministries. I've demonstrated to you on repeated ocassions their tactics of lies and deception.

Where is the analysis and data prepared by Milton and offered for peer review?

In regard to Milton, he is as sparse with facts as you are.

Youw's many are few, and those few are uneducated fools.

As if a Christian can't believe in evolution.

As if evolution were a salvation issue.

As if these fools have anything worthy to say about either God or science.

As if . . .
What are you afraid of Hollie ? you don't know the theories well enough to choose the right ones :lol:

There you go again, confusing Creation and Salvation.
Creation = the handwriting of God
Salvation = the handiwork of Jesus, the Christ.
Now go write that on the blackboard 100 times.

Matthew 5:22 - But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

He also does not know the difference between creationism and the ID crowd. How many times have I reduced the theory of evolution to a faith based science and they can't see it.

1.Yup, evolution and salvation do not go hand in hand. Those who believe so have little faith.
2.Agree with you.
3.My claim is impossible because you cannot scientifically give evidence. OK. :lol:
4.On these matters, every real Christian is your senior.
1. Noway no how, does both go hand in hand Jake.
2. Everythings Up To God Jake.
3. Your claim is impossible, so you *think* it matters? lol!
4. You are my junior sonny.

You can't be serious ? How many times do you need to be reminded that creationist,evolutionist,and ID people look at the same evidences just have different explanations of the same evidence it is up to you to decide which explanation makes the most sense. Why do you think there are people of science that are believers ?

I am not angry with you, my friend, I am laboring in God for you.

As if evolution is a salvation issue.

As if . . .

Matthew 5:22 - But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Then put Gods word before mans, it will not let you down.

Your philosophy of science, much of it in error, is still philosophy.

You cannot replicate your philosophy.

A major astronomical event provides a partial explanation for how God may have acted to reduce the long pre-Flood human life spans. Cosmic radiation is one of the main factors that limits human life expectancy. The cosmic radiation coming down to Earth has not been uniform through time, and in fact, most of the deadliest cosmic radiation Earth experiences comes from a fairly recent and nearby (1300 light years away) event, the Vela supernova (A supernova is a rare celestial phenomenon, the explosion of most of the material in a star). About 20,000 to 30,000 years ago (roughly the time of the Genesis flood), the Vela supernova erupted.39, 40

Prior to the Vela supernova, only a fraction of the current level of deadly cosmic radiation bathed the Earth. Under these lower radiation conditions (coupled with complementary biochemical adjustments) life spans of up to 900 years might have been possible. Scientists do acknowledge that this higher-level radiation silently bombarding the Earth since Vela plays a significant role in limiting life expectancy. Moreover, a significant radiation event such as Vela would explain the mathematical curve, the gradual, exponential reduction in life spans, from about 900 to 120 years reported in Genesis 11.
Assessing Scientific Plausibility

Advances in the biology and biochemistry of aging have been remarkable, and, at the same time, they reveal that the aging process is, indeed, complex. Much remains to be learned and discovered about it. Recent discoveries do clearly indicate, however, that aging can result from subtle changes in the invisible realm of cosmic radiation and cellular chemistry. Given the subtly of these changes, investigators are gaining some hope and confidence that in the near future they will be able to slow the human aging process through drug treatment and dietary alteration.

Scientists' success in altering the life span of selected organisms (such as worms, yeast, and fruit flies) and their emerging ability to increase human life expectancy through biochemical manipulation lend scientific plausibility to the long life spans recorded in Genesis 5. If humans with their limited knowledge and power can alter life spans, how much more so can God? He could have used any of four (or more) subtle alterations in human biochemistry to allow for long life spans. He could have used the Vela supernova or other astronomical events, in combination with complementary biochemical changes, to shorten human longevity.

Exactly how God altered human life spans no one knows. However, recent discoveries in the biochemistry of aging continue to build the case for the reliability of Scripture—even of Genesis 5 and 6. Researchers stand on the threshold of additional breakthroughs in understanding the aging process. Further advances are anticipated in the endocrinology and hormonal control of aging, and in deciphering Werner's syndrome (a disorder that leads to premature aging).41, 42, 43, 44 One can look forward to these and other discoveries in the biochemistry of aging with the confidence that they will continue to lend credibility to the biblical record.

Not that you'll read that, or understand it if you do, but here are a few biochemists that
do:
Fazale R. Rana, Ph.D.
Hugh Ross, Ph.D.
Richard Deem, M. S.
And I can't add to or take away from the Bible. So:
Gen. 1:6,7
2 Pete 3:5
Gen. 2:5-6
Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground.
But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

If you are going to argue the Bible, you gotta read it Jake. :eusa_angel:

Ok,genesis states 10 times that kinds bring forth after their own kind,after billions of observations over many years what do we see ? Kinds bringing forth after their own kind.

Unimportant because neither are scientific.

As if . . .

He also does not know the difference between creationism and the ID crowd. How many times have I reduced the theory of evolution to a faith based science and they can't see it.

Creationism and ID are philosophies of science, not science.

There is nothing for the thinking person to refute of ID, because ID is not science.

What does the theory of ID have to do with my explanation ? Something you should understand there is a difference between ID proponents and creationism. I am a creationist.I agree with ID proponents,yes on many points.

Most ID proponents believe in a old earth and I do not. I believe no one knows how old the earth is because I don't trust the dating methods for many reasons. Not even positive if the bible gives us an age of the earth many do however.

Evolution is a philosophy not science ok we are back to equal ground.

Your assertions have to be scientifically proved, which you can't do.

That's what all the varieties of your crowd's philosophies fail.

1.Yup, evolution and salvation do not go hand in hand. Those who believe so have little faith.
2.Agree with you.
3.My claim is impossible because you cannot scientifically give evidence. OK. :lol:
1. Noway no how, does both go hand in hand Jake.
2. Everythings Up To God Jake.
3. Your claim is impossible, so you *think* it matters? lol!
4. You are my junior sonny.

You can't be serious ? How many times do you need to be reminded that creationist,evolutionist,and ID people look at the same evidences just have different explanations of the same evidence it is up to you to decide which explanation makes the most sense. Why do you think there are people of science that are believers ?

We in the word and love of God always put His word before yours and labor against your Pharisaical philosophies here.

I am not angry with you, my friend, I am laboring in God for you.

As if evolution is a salvation issue.

Then put Gods word before mans, it will not let you down.

Creationism and ID are philosophies of science, not science.

What does the theory of ID have to do with my explanation ? Something you should understand there is a difference between ID proponents and creationism. I am a creationist.I agree with ID proponents,yes on many points.

Most ID proponents believe in a old earth and I do not. I believe no one knows how old the earth is because I don't trust the dating methods for many reasons. Not even positive if the bible gives us an age of the earth many do however.

Evolution is a philosophy not science ok we are back to equal ground.

Once again, you purposefully misrepresent the science of evolution because it conflicts with biblical creationism.

It's been explained to you repeatedly that evolution is proven science, yet you have no issue with lying to defend creationism.

Doesn't that make you feel, at the very least, dirty?

Who said that, you? You believe man is superior to God?

1. Sure it can, and you apparently don't trust in God.
2. Refer to #1.
3. I say it is up to God.
4. Your claim does not matter.
5. Not science, sonny.,

God is the one who said he created man in his image. So he allowed us to evolve into something superior to himself ?

According to you man was not a human at first ,man evolved from something else. Clearly man is superior to any creature on this planet. So if God created us in his image then what is God ?

You have no idea what I believe, other than God is God and can do as He will.

You are the one who thinks you can speak, as did the Pharisees, for Him.

A man like myself who shares what he knows and this is your opinion of him and myself without you having the ability to refute what has been shared with you to me that is at the very least willful ignorance.

Let's be honest. Sharing what you know involves cutting and pasting youtube videos produced by creationist ministries. I've demonstrated to you on repeated ocassions their tactics of lies and deception.

Where is the analysis and data prepared by Milton and offered for peer review?

In regard to Milton, he is as sparse with facts as you are.

Lets be honest Hollie, learn to quote people properly.

Unimportant because neither are scientific.

The same thing can be said for many theories of science. When it is only conjecture holding a theory together that is not science that is philosophy.

Your assertions have to be scientifically proved, which you can't do.

That's what all the varieties of your crowd's philosophies fail.

2.Agree with you.

I'll let you answer a simple question. Do kinds bring forth after their own kind ? you don't need to be a scientist to answer this question but science can be used to answer this question so that makes it a scientific question and answer. The bible answers it correctly. The bible made a scientific claim and is supported by the scientific method. So how is the bible not scientific ?

Forum List

Back